Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BSP Chat – Post By Barbie,RV did happen at Aus and China

trooper

* BSP Chat – Post By Barbie PTR Forum: Dinar Recaps 12/07/11

December 7th, 2011 10:00 am · Posted in DOOZIES

Posted in BSP chat…. too early to mention

[bellaGrits] [sunshine] QF1 ..lgtennis and cap1..have confirmed…RV did happen at Aus and China….we would see it here tomorrwo when banksopen..rate from 5+ GBP

[bellaGrits] [DreaminBig] CAP1] It has been confirmed that it is showing in Australia and China

[CAP1] nonitx -About two hours ago. Just hadn’t told you 0:38 PM

Click here to find out more!

[Eagle Has Landed] [Eagle Has Landed] CAP1 will it show on CBI tonight? thank you

[CAP1] Eagle Has Landed- Possibility. I’m looking for it to show up at the banks first.

[Eagle Has Landed] CAP1 thanks!

[wadeo] BellaGrits : Hey Grits!!!!! Is this a real thing that your hearing from Eagle and all? Confirmed. If so Bella, when?

[bellaGrits] wadeo he said it was up 2 hours ago…Germany next….and rollingon thru

[wadeo] BellaGrits : Just a question! Are we able to confirm this with real proof or just what they are saying. The reason is! Someone said Australia had done this 2 days ago and it was not true…

[bellaGrits] wadeo yeah, I know …their wasa another….

[sunshine] lgtennis yes you are such respectable person…You would like to leave for 3 s admin…announce it…very proud of you ..xoxox kiwifruit] is there a website in which we can see the Aus & China rate?

[tc0043] lgtennis Thx for the update very encouraging [lgtennis] yes i want to leave it to the big guys [lgtennis] they are the ones who deserve it all

[sailman9] lgtennis Can you confirm CAPI approx rate at $5+

[bellaGrits] ok, see you guys lata…hope that cheered you up….they say it was confirmed but hey….your emotions….keep em where you need em

[Mrsjim54] Barbie yeah i will since it’s wee hours. this guy footforward is trying to confirm rates showing on chinese and auss bank screens

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 13

How do these people sleep at night spewing this type of pure BS out?? Then to come back on and say well it should show tomorrow...

Then I also have to wonder why peeps keep swallowing this hook line and sinker time and time again week after week and year after year.

Oh well, Go RV!!!

One of these days they will hit it big though! ;)

• Upvote 3

How do these people sleep at night spewing this type of pure BS out?? Then to come back on and say well it should show tomorrow...

Then I also have to wonder why peeps keep swallowing this hook line and sinker time and time again week after week and year after year.

Oh well, Go RV!!!

One of these days they will hit it big though! ;)

i think they sleep easy, because they are just screwing with people and get a laugh out of it. but, i really dont think people believe any of this anymore...

de·lu·sion·al

  [dih-loo-zhuh-nl] Show IPA

adjective

having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions: Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional.

Psychiatry . maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness: He was so delusional and paranoid that he thought everybody was conspiring against him. :lol::P:lol:

My link

• Upvote 5

Once again - a post by trooper of cow dung. WHY aren't these kind of posts put in the RUMOR section ??!! An Honest reasonable question I think.

trooper - no cred at all.

it is not in rumors because it is a chat............and you may want to take a second look at who wrote this..........trooper just posted it................you may have join in 09...........but apparently you dont know trooper...........he does a lot for this site...........unbelievable..........GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

(NOT MINE)

* BSP Chat – Post By Barbie PTR Forum: Dinar Recaps 12/07/11

December 7th, 2011 10:00 am · Posted in DOOZIES

Posted in BSP chat…. too early to mention

[bellaGrits] [sunshine] QF1 ..lgtennis and cap1..have confirmed…RV did happen at Aus and China….we would see it here tomorrwo when banksopen..rate from 5+ GBP

[bellaGrits] [DreaminBig] CAP1] It has been confirmed that it is showing in Australia and China

[CAP1] nonitx -About two hours ago. Just hadn’t told you 0:38 PM

[Eagle Has Landed] [Eagle Has Landed] CAP1 will it show on CBI tonight? thank you

[CAP1] Eagle Has Landed- Possibility. I’m looking for it to show up at the banks first.

[Eagle Has Landed] CAP1 thanks!

[wadeo] BellaGrits : Hey Grits!!!!! Is this a real thing that your hearing from Eagle and all? Confirmed. If so Bella, when?

[bellaGrits] wadeo he said it was up 2 hours ago…Germany next….and rollingon thru

[wadeo] BellaGrits : Just a question! Are we able to confirm this with real proof or just what they are saying. The reason is! Someone said Australia had done this 2 days ago and it was not true…

[bellaGrits] wadeo yeah, I know …their wasa another….

[sunshine] lgtennis yes you are such respectable person…You would like to leave for 3 s admin…announce it…very proud of you ..xoxox kiwifruit] is there a website in which we can see the Aus & China rate?

[tc0043] lgtennis Thx for the update very encouraging [lgtennis] yes i want to leave it to the big guys [lgtennis] they are the ones who deserve it all

[sailman9] lgtennis Can you confirm CAPI approx rate at $5+

[bellaGrits] ok, see you guys lata…hope that cheered you up….they say it was confirmed but hey….your emotions….keep em where you need em

[Mrsjim54] Barbie yeah i will since it’s wee hours. this guy footforward is trying to confirm rates showing on chinese and auss bank screens

rumor link

Just sharing what I found. Not my BS.

Edited by Revalue Nation
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Oh puleazzzzeeee!

If that were true, there would be a run on Dinar and panic in the streets with everyone trying to get 'into' this deal.

IMO, it will not be announced country by country, AND, LOL, not even Iraq mentions thier RV??? <_<

Doesn't even make sense!

It want even be announced, it just going to happen. Want be no big Fanfare.

• Upvote 1

my rules for negs - I don't really care what you say in a post (well except for a real bad one), but please check out the WHAT'S NEW section to see if what you are about to post is a duplicate of prior posting.

Thanks, and I'll give you a + to even mine out

LMFAO. "Um, ehhh, uhhhh, to answer your question", Shabibi clears his throat, "ehhh, uhhh, we have a hat containing all countries that the dinar is pegged to, and, uhh, ehhh, we just draw one out and whichever one it is gets word that we have revalued the Ira-ehhh, uhhh, Iraqi currency". "At This point, we're,uhhh, waiting on Iraq to be drawn so we may post this information on the central banks website and in, ehhh, uhhh, in the gazette. Anymore questions?"

Wow! Can't believe what I read. More supposed intel that is not backed up by facts. There was a recent post that it did NOT happen NOR was it announced in China and Australia. This I believe since if it is true that Iraq had a currency RV at whatever rate, this would have surely (don't call me shirley) made headlines somewhere! It's hard to read all this BS but it's good for a laugh. (Tan me hide when I die, Clyde if it doesn't RV within the next few years). Hope it doesn't take that long.

• Upvote 1