Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Party in Vegas got me to thinkin'!

WorkerBee

OK Maggie I will give it a twirl and take some of the pressure off Tiff...her poor dogs need her attention too!!

Here goes...

Refreshingly naïve…not totally gullible, although you come across as a bit timid and shy but the time on this forum has profoundly developed your self confidence levels.

You love to be around others but enjoy solitude and 'me' time to reflect and meditate.

You are family focused, kind hearted, gentle and motherly, who always sees the best in people and happily dishes out encouragement. You are spiritually ‘aware’ and tune in to people’s needs and connect readily with another kindred spirit. You are on the lookout for lost souls and readily help where you can. You are not selfish and readily serve others needs ahead of your own.

You have a sweet sense of humour. Always ready to affirm others. You avoid conflict like the plague.

Probably had a hard life and been through tough times but not a complainer. Never known earthly wealth, at least thus far… but wait for the RV it will change things for you and give you longed for freedom!!)

I won't hazard comment on your physical appearance as I have seen your pics. smile.gif

Ok FlyHy I will respond to you first because you went first... You did Great! Thank You smile.gif

I was shy on this forum when I first joined. I "shadow read" for months... mostly because I did not have near the knowledge that many here have regarding the dinar. I thought it wise to stay quiet and learn. I am still learning everyday. You are right that my confidence here has risen over the last couple of months... although I am not shy at all in person, I am fairly outgoing actually. I love people! I love humor! I love to laugh!

"You love to be around others but enjoy solitude and 'me' time to reflect and meditate"

Yes that is very true, I have been single for a few years so I have learned how to be alone and cherish the peace and quiet. That certainly was not the case at first, I was terrified of being alone. Now I crave it when things get hectic.

Yes I am family focused, and love them all very much. Thank you for the compliments.

Yes I love it when I find like minded people or "kindred spirits" to share ideas with. As for looking for "lost souls" not so much... but they do find me and yes I try to help where I can. Right now I am helping to renovate a 5000 sq. ft. home for abused women and their children to live in. My contribution is more a labor of love, painting, cleaning and bringing in extra materials, not so much in having direct contact with the girls themselves. I am excited for them though, it's going to be a nice place for them and it is for long term housing, a safe and secure place for a couple of years until they can get on their feet.

Now when you said I avoid conflict like the plague I thought you were dead wrong. I have been watching myself since you wrote this and now I have to say you are absolutely right. I hadn't thought about it much but I have caught myself avoiding conflicts so many times I was actually surprised. I don't think I am afraid of the other person, it's more that I might hurt someone's feelings if I lost my temper. A I know is I don't have the energy for drama like I used to. I am still pondering that one.

I really haven't had a hard life... I've had a couple of heartbreaks but who hasn't. While I haven't ever been wealthy...my ex-husband owned a successful business and we lived the "good life"... a nice home on a couple of acres, drove nice cars, took fun vacations and never had to worry about the bills. After my divorce I started my own business and did quite well for myself. Success Is the Best Revenge. wink.gif It gave me a lot of satisfaction and security. It also gave me the opportunity to travel ... I've been to Italy a couple of times, Japan, Africa, Portugal, also Mexico and Canada have been my fun neighbors. I feel fortunate and would guess I've had more freedom than others. I have become quite independent, not by choice but because I've had to. Now for the first time in years I am struggling to hang on to what I have and it has me concerned to say the least. Yes a nice RV would alleviate a lot of worries for many of us. I just know that it will all work out, one way or another, because it always does.

smile.gif Thank You Again FlyHi

• Upvote 1

Well FlyHi did an EXCELLENT reading of the cards. I think you will see much of what he wrote in my analaysis, here goes:

You are gracious and kind. The type of person that would give her shirt off her back to someone in need. You are humble, open and extremely loyal to your friends.

I’m guess you may have grown up in the 60’s or early 70’s….as visions of you drum up a picture of a free-spirit “hippie chick”. It’s obvious that you love music and immensely enjoy entertaining people.

I have little doubt you are an AWESOME mum…as you have a calming, nurturing effect on others. Like FlyHi mentioned, you appear to be someone shy at the beginning, but once you meet your comfort zone, you end up being the life of the party.

I’ve very impressed with your research skills and I get the feeling you read a lot. When you enter a discussion it is after you have read up on the subject so that you can defend your position. Not that you ever have to defend anything, as you are a peace keeper at heart and would go to any lengths to avoid a disagreement. However, you certainly aren’t a pushover and will leap to defend someone that you think is being unduly criticized (trust me on that one!) ha ha wink.gif

Finally, you love nature….besides friends and family, this is where you draw your strength from. A hike in the woods or a walk along the beach brings both physical and spiritual replenishment. To watch your garden grow brings great joy in your life..and you probably run around telling people about what is the latest thing that bloomed in your garden that day.

I see you with curly brown hair with just a wisp of gray, maybe 5’3, rosy cheeks, glasses with bright blue eyes. You have a light step, but one that wanders among the roses.

So how’d we do?

Tiffany, So glad you are back! smile.gif We were wondering about you... I hope you are having a good Holiday Season.

Thank You so much for the lovely reading. You both did great, actually you both make me sound much nicer than I really am.

Yes I am fiercely loyal to my friends. I value my friendships greatly. I did grow up in the 70's, that is why I am so fond of Umbertino's music that he post here... that was my music and oh does it bring back the memories. I guess I was a bit of a "hippie chick" but I was only in on the end of the hippie movement. I consider myself more of a "free spirit" as I have never conformed to society's norms.

I love my kids dearly, they are grown yet we are still very close. My grandchildren are my sunshine. biggrin.gif

As I explained in my post to Fly... I don't think I am shy in person. You are right in that this was a foreign place for me in the beginning but I am far more comfortable here now. I don't know about life of the party... but I do like to party with friends and have fun. biggrin.gif

I do like to research and I read a lot. I love learning new things everyday. I certainly would not enter a discussion with any kind of position unless I did know something about it. I am happy to listen an learn. I don't believe everything I hear though. You are both right that I do avoid confrontations but for me that is a good thing. That said I will always defend my family or friends with no hesitation! smile.gif

Yes I love all nature and do draw strength from it. Yes I love to garden too. I am a huge animal lover. I think what brings me the greatest joy is being artistic...creating comfortable and beautiful spaces. I am an artist and decorator at heart. I love good food and I truly do enjoy entertaining my friends and family. Great excuse to cook.

As far as appearance I am blond, 5'4, green eyes, no glasses but I am getting that wisp of grey! I do have a light step and hope to keep wandering among the roses for along time to come.

Thanks Again Tiffany Good Job biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Ok Shabby, let me give it a whirl.

You are a cross between Bill Murray and Alan Alda. That is, very very funny…but sometimes rather a dry sense of humor…so no doubt it goes over some people’s heads. :rolleyes:

And I get the feeling you are like me, sometimes your jokes go overboard and aren’t necessarily considered funny by the general audience But deep down, you know it’s them, not you that doesn’t appreciate just how funny it truely is. You joking however is always good natured and no doubt you like being with the guys and ribbing each other over a pint or two after a couple rounds.

I see you as a rather light and breezy type. Don’t get mad or frustrated very often, generally very optimistic and you enjoy life. You are a devoted husband and dad, but you more than likely tease them relentlessly. So they are glad when you get your butt out the door and go play a round with the lads. As it gives them some peace and quiet. People that know you, think you are a goofball, but you rarely find yourself alone, as people are drawn to your jovial nature. I’ve only seen where you have gotten upset once or twice, and it was with someone that I personally can’t stand…so you probably heard me cheering in the background. You were direct, firm and upfront but not disrespectful, that isn’t you.

You are a GREAT story teller and jokes run off your lips with ease. Your social skills are very well honed. And I get the sense that you are well educated and yet still a risk taker at heart. You consider yourself lucky…but you also consider your wife lucky for finding you. Ha ha :P

You are man comfortable in your own skin and have nothing to prove. My guess is you have been fortunate in life, but not due to luck, instead due to your keen ability to network with people.

I see you as a believer but consider that somewhat of a personal nature so you don’t feel necessary to weigh in on religious topics.

Since you have a picture of you on your profile page, I would only be cheating if I tried to describe you. But like I said, I see you as a cross between Bill and Alan.

So?

WOW!.....Just as I suspected Tiff, you would not disappoint. That was uncannily spot on. Kinda makes me feel naked (nobody wants to see that). I'm almost sorry I asked.....sorta stole my secret mojo. Have a Great New Year DV friend. :D

GO RV, then BV

Hey Tiff,

What a truly enjoyable section to read, gives us a lot more insight into our family here, may I jump on the bandwagon? Would you kindly give me a whirl when you have some time??

Wouldn't it be fun if there was a way to put a bunch of pictures on this site and try matching them to people? I wonder how many of us would do well, besides Tiff of course!

Heavy,

You are as kind as you are wise, thank you for your words.

Won’t save you from what I have to say about you, but a gallant attempt? :P Just teasing you…which of course is a sign of affection.

You are a man of deep faith and conviction. You see yourself as “awake” to what is really happening in the world of politics (and religion) and are earnestly attempting to mobilize others. It’s rather interesting to read your postings, because you want people to become informed and make a stand…and you actually appreciate someone having a different point of view, as that at least shows they are showing some interest. I see you as a very curious person…as a kid you probably like to poke dead things with a stick just to see what their gizzards look like. Ha ha ;)

You are somewhat set in your ways, but not unwilling to listen to others…that is, if they approach the debate with facts and especially manners. You get angry when someone gets disrespectful and are not above making them accountable for their intolerance of others opinions. You are firm but fair and love a civil debate. I think you would agree that the two of us have made each other better when it comes to posting..as we each know Heavy or Tiff is out there somewhere ready to pounce on you if your facts are wrong. Ha ha Saying that, you are not above admitting when you could be wrong or that you may not have all the facts. I find this very endearing, you may act tough sometimes, but inside you are very gentle and want what is best for your nation and community. You service to country and the brotherhood that you shared is a center part of your life.

As mentioned, most of your postings are in the realm of either politics or religion. You are very Conservative (hey…look who’s giving this reading) and passionate about your convictions…such as term limits and cleaning house in Congress….you have the zeal of a political activist. You are definitely Strong…but definitely not the silent type. And you don’t play fair…that is, I’ve seen you get your point across by writing very elegant stories…especially personal ones regarding your faith and upbringing that tugs at the heartstrings…which brings me to tears . And I feel ashamed that I didn’t try harder in the past to understand your perspective better. For that, please accept my sincere apologies.

It is obvious that friend and family mean the world to you. I get the sense that you take an active role in Church as well, you probably give one hell of a sermon or personal testimony. You are high energy and even though you are retired now, you probably drive your family (wife?) bonkers as you always have to be doing something. :wacko:

You are well read in politics BUT I think you may be watching too much FOX News. In fact, if we do meet up in LV for our party, it would be interesting to take bets on who could last longer, me watching Fox News or you watching Bill Maher. The one who goes screaming out the door, tearing their hair out first, loses!

As far as appearances….hmmm…..do you know who Michael Chiklis is? http://en.wikipedia....Michael_Chiklis When I see him, I think of you. Strong male features, round face, heavy torso, and booming voice.

Ok, how’d I do?

Dang girl you are pretty good with this stuff, you are probably 90% correct except for the fox news and Bill Maher, i have no use for either. Bill Maher is a fun poking athesit by the way he talks about christian principles and fox news lost their creditability about being fair and balanced. O Reiley and Shaun spew hateful info and they are discriminatory and bias in nature. Most of this you did good on and i am very impressed. I am always willing to help another if they will help them selves also and expect nothing in return. You and I think alike in some terms and we both will weigh our opinions upon a subject or a poster if its out of line. I will always defend the one being jumped on because we are all adults and we are suppose to have been taught how to act. If we ever do get to have this party i sure want to meet you and sit down and talk. It will be interesting. Thanks for the kindness, very much appreciated.

Tiffany...can't find my *lost soul* huh? :(

Sorry babe, I had to search in the Party section for your lost soul...but I found it, having a great girls' night out...because that is something you love to do. :P

Ok, here is what my reading says about our lovely Lady Dah-kota:

You...WERE a hippy chick of the 60s! I always wanted to actually talk to someone like you...because I see girls my age (or younger) with tattoos all over their body and EMOs that I kind of wonder what it will be like for them when they hit middle age. So now I know!

You are patriotic, friendly and very observant. You are well thought of by your friends, I doubt you've ever had an enemy in your life because you are so go lucky. You are a flirt, but not in a naughty way...ah most of the time...but in a friendly way that puts people at ease. You are very affectionate...bet you have or had an AWESOME sex life...probably even did a few things that would make me blush! :P . You can have a streak of naughtiness when it fits your mood...then watch out!

I also see that you are a bit restless, and a bit of a worrier. You care about those who come both before and after you. For some reason, I get the impression you are a bit lonely...maybe you have such a big heart that you would like to have more access to socialize with others?

You have the ability to laugh at yourself and can be silly...I imagine children love to be around you....and not sure, but maybe a big animal lover?

People find you enjoyable to be around as you don't talk a lot about yourself, so you are engaging to those who you meet. You certainly aren't a "bump" on the log..and love to socialize and be around people. You don't seem to get nervous very easy and are comfortable in your own skin. Very bubbly personality. I don't see you as overly religious, but certainly believe in God.

Physically, straight hair, blond with touches of grey...maybe glasses? Big cheeks that are rosy from smiling all the time.

Ok, so who'd I do?

• Upvote 1

Oh Tiffany !!!

You been in my house checking me out ? :o

Your description of me is better than my own Mom could do!

I love animals and I live in a jungle with my cat, bird, and aquarium. Lots of huge plants, too!

I do have waist length hair...used to be all blonde, but my age is showing & I'm proud of it! :D

I was the hippe thru & thru.

You have an incredible insight for knowing the *likes* of people! :twothumbs:

What a talent, Girl! :woot:

Thanx so much for taking time to do me. :hug:

• Upvote 1

Tiffany,

Would u peer into the inner depths of my soul and tell me what you see?

Nostradamus...your turn, please lay on the couch, get comfy and let me tell you about yourself :P

First of all, you are different from most of the rest of the DV gang that I normally deal with. You don't come here to socialize, discuss local events or make friends. Sure you may comment every so often on an issue, but for the most part you come here to see how the potential investment is doing. Which is a shame...because you probably have the highest IQ on the site (other than mine of course! ha ha) and you are highly connected. But no one seems to notice because you don't make a big deal about either. You are modest to a fault.

As stated, you are highly intelligent and my guess is some type of professional, and most likely a supervisor over many people. You write very well...concise and to the point, as if you are use to making presentations to clients and higher ups. What you write is rational, logical and with little emotional fanfare. You are both politically knowledgeable and know how to be politically correct. Not that you need to be, because you don't feel the need to bring people down.

You remind me of the guy in the Ferrari that one pulls up to at a red light. That is, you KNOW you could punch the gas petal and blow me away, but you don't...just knowing that you could is satisfying enough.

You are use to telling it like it is and you are cool under pressure. When a problem presents itself, you begin breaking it down immediately and start implementation of a correction plan almost instantaneously. There isn't much in your career field that you haven't seen before and I'm sure when people get in a pickle they seek your advise. You like to mentor people as you see it as both rational and the right thing to do.

Many of the topics on this site probably make you :rolleyes: and you think...yea, ah OK...don't these people have something better to do?

You are well spoken, but when it suits your mood, you can be a smart a s s. I'd hate to get in an intellectual debate with you, as you no doubt would blow me out of the water.

I believe you have done a lot of travel, as you appear to be very worldly. And as stated, you are well connected.

You are a skeptic...if it is too good to be true...then most likely it is.

You are loyal to those you love...but temptation has reared it's head many times.

Obviously, you love your dog very much...unconditional love is AWESOME isn't it? :hug:

With animals it's easy, yet you find it a bit harder to be as affectionate with humans, but you work on it.

Physically....that's tough...tall, comb back black hair like Gecko in Wall Street, use to wearing suits

So....do I charge you or did I flop?

Tiffany,

I really thought you might stumble on this one (for obvious reasons). Apparently your are on top of your game and hit another one out of the park. emot-worship.gif

That is pretty amazing because it shows that you take the time and attention to do it right and pay attention to the details.

I doubt that it was easy, and you get a A+ for an excellent analysis.

The physical was a little off (brown hair not black) but that would make you psychic! It is one thing to hold up a mirror so we can see our personality reflections, it is another thing to do that without having visually seen or met someone.

Thanks for taking the time to share your special gift with me!emot-hug.gif

(Send me the bill, up until about next weekend I will be paying in Dinar). Next session can we revisit my early childhood years and see if we can figure a few things out?

Some would say that is shallow...but am I deep? :blink:

FlyHI, You are kind and sensitive and gentle and determined, with just enough push to interest a woman who has a mind of her own. You can be very understanding, and you keep others laughing, and you are mellow in almost every way possible, except one. You will take a walk and never look back if someone betrays you. You are tall enough and quite well-built, and you have an interesting mind. You are a thinker and can carry on a great in-depth conversation about many topics, and you are a great tease, but sharing gentle moments and laughing with someone you truly care about is your real forté. A strong woman would consider you to be quite the catch.

• Upvote 4

FlyHI, You are kind and sensitive and gentle and determined, with just enough push to interest a woman who has a mind of her own. You can be very understanding, and you keep others laughing, and you are mellow in almost every way possible, except one. You will take a walk and never look back if someone betrays you. You are tall enough and quite well-built, and you have an interesting mind. You are a thinker and can carry on a great in-depth conversation about many topics, and you are a great tease, but sharing gentle moments and laughing with someone you truly care about is your real forté. A strong woman would consider you to be quite the catch.

Francie!! Wow You Got Him smile.gif Excellent!

He is one of the most honorable men that I know.

I imagine that right now he is on a "walkabout" a tradition that men from Australia (or New Zealand) do to reach their manhood or to get back in touch with who they are...

He is an exceptionable human being emot-hug.gif Love You FlyHi

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

Thank you Francie for a lovely unexpected post. :) Maggie is right you nailed me...except ironically for the exception you gave :huh: ....I for one will always look back and try to reach out to someone who betrays me, as I want to know why they breeched our trust and confidence and decided to stab me in the back .....as I must have 'mis-read' the person to not see that coming (I do tend to believe the best of people ....well three times at least and I always try to encourage them where I'm able). I would want to get inside their head to find out why they can shaft someone so callously.....its just not my nature even though I am a stubborn determined Taurean....I am utterly loyal and dependable right to the end, despite the other person possibly wanting me not to be!

One on one time is the pinnacle of communication for me....it's so precious and needs to be cherished.

Where are all the strong women??....oh that's right they are out fishing!! :D

• Upvote 1

I look like a brunette blue eyed little white chick. I'm petite, though my spirit is fierce.

Go RV/RI!

Ski

I'll be in Dallas the weekend of the 14th. Wanna meet at Starbucks? I'll tell everyone how close you came to the descriptionwink.gif If you're from North Texas, I'll bet you're at least 80% right........... and thats probably the "spirit" partth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Mak63

"Francie26-strong minded person, been thru ups and downs in her life. Very Conservative, knows what she wants. Gets impatient with young whippersnappers that think they know something Faith is very very strong. Can hold a grudge, but also very smart and loves to be around people. Grey hair, cool blue eyes, like Paul Newman’s, can look right thru you."

OK, Tiffany, Here are the facts. Yes, I am strong minded, but that trait has been built on some powerful life-experiences. I didn't begin life like that. I have a long memory because I can't help it. The first memory I can recall is of an event that happened when I was 9 months old. I was always fairly pretty, but I always wished people had described me as beautiful; however, the word most people used to describe me throughout most of my life is "classy." As I've gotten older, I've come to appreciate that a lot more than I once did. I am also mostly conservative, but you would be surprised at how liberal I can be in some ways. Very conservative politically because that is really the only way to keep the system intact for all of us. I never think of another human being as a young whippersnapper. Don't now. Never have. In fact, when you wrote that, I had to laugh. It had just never occurred to me to think like that. I only look down on people when they are deliberately cruel or are so caught up in their own rhetoric that they lose sight of the fact that we are all human beings, and all of us have the right to believe and celebrate ourselves and our lives, including our own faith. Of course, the reverse is also true--no one has the right to deprive others of their faith or the celebration of it. Yes, my faith is extremely strong--but it isn't what you probably think. No insult or slur intended, but I'm not over there in the Baptist or Catholic church every Sunday morning. I have read so much about this ole' Universe, about human nature and the latest scientific findings regarding the history of the earth--I guess you could say I've read so much regarding anthropological and archeological discoveries, the universe, ancient religions, and the long human history, as well as the workings of the amazing human mind, and I still do because I've been on a life-long search for God. Very smart? Yes, I am a member of Mensa, and that is supposed to be a bona fide for intelligence, but I usually forget how smart I am. There's no great benefit to thinking about that all the time, as long as I don't forget how to think. Also I don't hold a grudge, at least not as you write it. This is how I do it. I have learned through the experiences of my life that most people will crowd others for space if they can, not to be difficult, but just because they are human beings, but then, some of them push and shove others just because they can. In fact, I have been surrounded by controllers most of my life, and although I had to pay an enormous price for what I now know, I have learned that controllers never give an inch, but they are always on the lookout to find where they can squeeze to grab someone else's inch. And I have learned to put my back to the wall and fight them for space that is mine. Further, my sense of what is right demands that I fight for those who are unable to fight or who haven't yet learned to do so. Just for the record, when you are not a natural born fighter, learning to be one is a huge, hard lesson. Gray hair? Nope. It's soft blonde. I keep it that way because I like it. I have hazel eyes, but I always wished they had been green. I just feel like a green-eyed person, not jealous of anyone for anything, ever, but I love those eyes. And yes, I've been told that my eyes can look right though people, but I never bother to do that to anyone I don't care about. It became one of the important tools in my arsonal to control classes so my students could learn. And yes, I like most people and even love people generally. Most of them are doing the best they can. It might not be very good, but when you are doing the very best you can, no one can do it any better than that. I am quite aware that all human beings are flawed, including myself, so I am very forgiving, even of myself, which is the hardest person to forgive. I also love to have a good time, and I have a wicked sense of humor. That's about it.

• Upvote 2

Tiffany23,

I am totally awstruck at your innate ability to figure people out, or at least give a description based on their posts, their pictures, or what have you. I don't necessarily need you to figure out who or what I am, (my wife of 24 years is the master of that :lol: ) yet after reading posts, looking at people, figuring out who and what they are, I think you have done an exceptional job of pieceing the puzzle on many of the folks. My hats off to you! UR :tiphat:

Unitedrich,

It was fun doing research on you, but fairly easy…what you see is what you get and you aren’t hiding anything…so shall we begin?

You are a very positive, upbeat, enthusiastic and appreciative individual. Your family and friends (which you have many) mean the world to you. I bet you still are close with the people you went to elementary school together…because that’s just how you are..a life long friend. You have tremendous people skills, so no wonder that you are in sales. Leaves me to wonder if you developed those skills for the job….but my guess is that it merely honed the people skills you already had.

You are well diverse in your knowledge; you post in many different topic areas. About 99% of your posting fall under both positive and supportive. You certainly aren’t an attention seeking person yourself, being extremely modest, but love to help others reach their full potential. You are an INCREDIBLE father, that part is easy, but I get the impression you also coach or have coached in the past. People love to be around you and I’m sure your family members and you are pillars of the community. You grew up in an upper middle class environment and your family now would be considered “rich” by many…but you make sure your children understand how lucky they are. I’m sure you give both time and money to those charities that you feel strongly about. You are a man of God, but believe that is a somewhat private part of your life.

I noticed that you keep your postings more on the light and breezy side. It takes a LOT to make you angry and even then you are polite and reserved. You don’t go out of your way to provide advice and only give it when asked (unless it’s your own kids of course, then they get the full monty!). That said, you probably have people lining up at the door because your advice is rock solid…but mostly, they know that you will listen to them…which is what people REALLY want, huh? You cracked that nut years ago and it has propelled you into a successful career.

When I think of you, I think of Richard Cunningham of the Happy Days sitcom. Just an all-around nice chap. Being a bit devious, I’m wondering if you have ever told a dirty joke in your life…if you did, it would probably shock those who know you. :o

If I were to boil it all down you are one of those few people that others can count on throughout their lives, this song kind of sums up how others feel about you, as it captures your true essence:

• Upvote 1

Hey Tiff,

What a truly enjoyable section to read, gives us a lot more insight into our family here, may I jump on the bandwagon? Would you kindly give me a whirl when you have some time??

Wouldn't it be fun if there was a way to put a bunch of pictures on this site and try matching them to people? I wonder how many of us would do well, besides Tiff of course!

Wealthhound,

It’s your turn under the Tiff’s microscope…sit back and relax…it’s all good! :)

You are a very friendly, good natured, BIG HEARTED person…and best of all you are a BRONCO fan! That is like supersizing Special! (I graduated from my Master’s program in Colorado last Spring) :woot:

You have excellent writing skills, so naturally I’m thinking you went on to higher education. You are a very well organized lady, well rounded and up on the latest happenings. You post in several different areas which show that you are both smart and articulate. Your integrity is above reproach…I’d easily trust you with my life savings….all $14 dollars of it!

You appear to be happily married (is that even possible now a days?) . And people think you two are an adorable couple, well suited for each other. You are pretty laid back and slow to anger. You don’t by nature make waves, but you are persistent. You are very patriotic and your belief in God is very important to you. Saying that, you have a lot of knowledge in the bible, so assume you have taken part in a lot of bible study either in groups or by yourself. Giving to charities is so second nature to you that you kind of take it for granted that everyone is as giving. We aren’t…so keep bashing us over the head (and heart) with how and why to give…because you are really good at holding people accountable and getting the message across of how to provide for the greater good. You yourself are very appreciate of what you have and give thanks each day for it.

Loyalty is very important to you..and you are a stanch friend. People like having your endorsement, as your backing carries weight with others. If you say so and so’s word is good, then that’s good enough, as you are an excellent judge of character. You do NOT have a big Ego…you have no problem soliciting help from others and have a deep wiliness to learn. You enjoy taking part in debates, if they are done in a non-judgmental way…and you make sure that everyone has a chance to get their opinion across. You definitely are not a dominating personality, you are very nurturing and fair in all that you do.

In your daily life you are prudent, practical and, excuse my French, but you and the hub have your S&*t together.

You love to travel..and can even be a risk taker (love scuba diving…AWESOME!). A Big animal lover…you know instinctively that dogs love to be scratched behind the ears and cuddled.

Physically….well, purely speculating but dark curly hair, big rosy cheeks, dark eyes…medium to small built….wide arms that likes to hug her hubby with! :hug:

So what do you think?