Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Defense and Interior Ministers ccept Ahmed Ubeidi, Defense Ministry and Interior Ministry yassiri, Riad

trooper

Defense and Interior Ministers

December 2nd, 2011 12:27 pm ·

Baghdad (News) …Detect member and National Alliance Deputy//Hasson Al-Fatlawi on resolving security ministries candidates between the Iraqi list and State law, said Al-Fatlawi, quoted (for Agency newsletter News) Sunday: “the security ministries candidates were hasmhm after consultation between the State law and the Iraqi list, where they agreed to accept Ahmed Ubeidi, Defense Ministry and Interior Ministry yassiri, Riad curious national security.

He added: there will be an emergency session later this month in the middle of a holiday to a vote in Parliament on Security Ministers.

The speaker of the House of Osama alngivi said before adjourning last meeting that members of Parliament will be invited to an emergency meeting of Security Ministers vote.

Independent Attorney in Iraqi coalition dulaimi has confirmed fully withdraw the candidacy of Saadoun al-dulaimi and yassiri security ministries.

Dulaimi said the earlier statement (News): “the Iraqi list of former candidates still maintained and will be included, and if they agree to swap names Iraqi candidates would have”. Dulaimi said: “under the President of Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani, Iraqi right to veto National Alliance candidate for the Ministry of the Interior and the National Alliance also possesses the same right for the Iraqi Ministry of Defense candidate. The political consensus between the political blocs is the only way out to resolve this crisis./finished/(2 r. m).

SO INSTEAD OF DULAIMI OR YASSIRI FOR SECURITY THEY SWAPPED YASSIRI TO INTERIOR AND MADE OLBEIDI DEFENSE AND THEN RIYAD NATIONAL SECURITY..

http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_13824.html

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

sounds like a fully seated GOI (government of iraq) to me! final pieces to an rv. wow! we all knew the defense ministers would not be seated until the troop withdrawal. which meant an rv could not happen until a troop withdrawal. but now we have arrived to our final destination and we are pretty much grabbing our luggage from the luggage racks and lining up for an orderly exit of this train ride. its a great day to rv!

• Upvote 1

Just an observation--All the political posturing, b***ching and sniping seems to be out of the news. Is this because there is none or are they, maybe, moving on to more important things? Structurally, we have seen major improvements to what we see as major setbacks to Iraq's return to the world get resolved within the past few weeks. I think the Iraqis see this, also.

Just an observation--All the political posturing, b***ching and sniping seems to be out of the news. Is this because there is none or are they, maybe, moving on to more important things? Structurally, we have seen major improvements to what we see as major setbacks to Iraq's return to the world get resolved within the past few weeks. I think the Iraqis see this, also.

It's because President Talbani ordered them to stop all the public bickering!

Wow!!! Great news....looks like they are implying it will be voted on this weekend!!!

They are in the middle of a holiday....can see anyother way to look at it....since they do drscribe it as an emergency meeting.....unless they are predicting a emergency meeting during the next holiday! Lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Fouad aldorki: Tawfiq al-yassiri, is favourite to take over the Ministry of the Interior

Date: Sunday 27-11-2011 12: 53 pm

Baghdad (newsletter).Coalition Member, said the rule of law and the National Alliance Deputy//Fuad aldorki said the Interior Ministry by Tawfiq al-yassiri, being the first candidate from National Alliance, said there is no disagreement with the National Coalition on its label.

Aldorki said in a statement (for the news agency of news) Sunday: National Alliance does not have any problem in specifies the Minister of the Interior but disagreement lies in Iraqi coalition candidates for the post of Defense Minister because candidates belonging to certain political parties and non-independent, adding: the ministries linked to a single package and this is the reason for the delay gives the Home Secretary's Office.

The National Alliance Deputy to: Department of acting security ministries do not constitute any problem and appoint ministers safe before withdrawing the US lead to fabricate a new crisis and the current situation does not allow it.

Earlier, Al-Saadi, said independent MP, morning that Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to keep the security ministries, vacant by the political forces to steal, indicating that the file still managed security minded person and not a State institution. "

Al-Saadi said in a statement earlier (News): the struggle for power is in the process of political corruption cause large vacant positions and give it the survival of personalities not engaged in this profession either Prime Minister or other, blaming Maliki primary responsibility remained vacant ministries.

And between independent MP: Maliki dating since the previous session to remain vacant until ministries "blackmail" by the political forces to wipe out vulnerable candidates, adding that the security file is still managed and backward mentality people frozen in the fight against corruption and not mental institution or state this overlooked political powers./finished/21 l. m/

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=25553

The Defense Minister still seems to be a problem.

THIS ARTICLE IS DATED 5/11.

TROOPER WHY ARE YOU POSTING TODAY???????? SHOOT ME DOWN IF YOU WANT BUT PURE PUMPING......

IT IS MISLEADING TO POST OLD NEWS LIKE NEW.

MOST OF THE RESPONSES ARE EXCITED FOR NOTHING BELIEVING IT IS TODAYS NEWS. SAD IMO <_<

Iraqi Minister of Defence to Lead Delegation to Cyprus

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/11/02/iraqi-minister-of-defence-to-lead-delegation-to-cyprus/

• Upvote 2

Just an observation--All the political posturing, b***ching and sniping seems to be out of the news. Is this because there is none or are they, maybe, moving on to more important things?

I have a theory and its a little after 420 and i cant type fast anymore so il keep it as short as possible

who runs the major news corps Jewish people

what currency do we hold majority muslim

muslims and jews have been going at it for ages

just a theory but i think the major news corps are biast always especially towards anything muslim

I don't know, sounds kindof fishy to me, not only because of the outdated article but also because of recent artciles stating the problem still exists and is all Malikis fault. It seems if they finally, after YEARS, selected the ministers...it would be alllllll over their news, not just one or two articles. Hope I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1