Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can You Afford NOT To ISX

no worries my friend. we were just looking out for your interest is all. sharing is caring ;)

Trinity,

Contacted Aljazera yesterday they already email me back. I mentioned your name as willliam to let them know how I found out about them and sent them my docs today. Thanks very much for your kindness to share your info. I already have a trading number through warka but can't get them to respond to emails. Aljazera has been much faster. We need to start talking about what indexes and particular companies people are investing in so we can push each other up and strategize together.

What is the market cap on these stocks??? If your buying 200,000 shares in a company for only 3-4 iqd which is less than a penny and let's say about a 1000 people world wide own 200000 shares each thats what 200,000,000 shares two hundred million shares thats being very low and conservative here.Shares represent the value of the company right? So in the case of an rv there would be an immediate reverse stock split! Until Iraq has value to the currency these stocks mean nothing other than you got in early as there will be an explosion of wealth to be made in this for sure! But I feel it's to early. Am i wrong in my thinking here? Please show me.

Great posts Trinity! I've been an active trader in the equities markets for many years. I will check out the ISX as there may be much better opportunities than the domestic markets right now.

thank you. please update us with your thoughts. its nice to have someone with that kind of experience offering insights.

Thanks very much for your kindness to share your info. ...We need to start talking about what indexes and particular companies people are investing in so we can push each other up and strategize together.

thank you for those kind words. yes, i agree, we should definitely begin building this isx section of the board with this kind of information. elixir was saying the same thing to me. right now there aren't many people with a mind to invest. i am hoping that this will change as people push past their fears of doing something that they've never done before, "launch out into the deep and cast their nets". i also recommend checking out investorsiraq website. those guys over there are serious investors and provide really good information.

What is the market cap on these stocks??? If your buying 200,000 shares in a company for only 3-4 iqd which is less than a penny and let's say about a 1000 people world wide own 200000 shares each thats what 200,000,000 shares two hundred million shares thats being very low and conservative here.Shares represent the value of the company right? So in the case of an rv there would be an immediate reverse stock split! Until Iraq has value to the currency these stocks mean nothing other than you got in early as there will be an explosion of wealth to be made in this for sure! But I feel it's to early. Am i wrong in my thinking here? Please show me.

i posted a picture from mubasher site on bbob. hope that helps. in a nutshell though, i do not share your same trepidation. even if there is a reverse split, i would hold less shares but they would hold more value. you can never take something away without giving something back. i think the same thing will happen when the lift the zeroes from the currency. they have to pour the value into the lower denoms (i explained this in my blue vs red balloon explanation a while ago).

bbob.jpg

There is so much dulition there will definitely be a reverse stock split. 100 trillion shares why would you even want to buy stock in a company with that many shares in the market?

are you trying to convince me OR yourself? i am already convinced my friend. i follow the money. foreign investors are running to iraq. can you afford not to? but go ahead and watch from the sideline and i will explain it ALL to you two years from now.

be blessed my friend.

I got my buy order back from Aljazera. Abdul-Karim is totally on the ball. Even after hours this guy responds to my e mails!!

I went with 3 different bank stocks for now. Just nice to be in the swim of things.

Does anyone have a stock following spread sheet, chart maker, or some other way to keep track of the ups and downs? Or is it not necessary at this time? I know one can track it on the ISX report. I found one that takes the purchase price and puts it aginst the sell price, but not much between.

Trinity,

Thanks to viewing your info, I now have an ISX account and Aljazera as the Broker. All went smooth there and I received all the buy order, Acct.# attachments etc.

I am still little unclear on how to actually execute the buy order and wire funds etc. I was wondering if you could give a detailed step by step on this phase of it, for us novices.

Thanks again, I may have never gone this far without your very informative posts.

Trinity,

Thanks to viewing your info, I now have an ISX account and Aljazera as the Broker. All went smooth there and I received all the buy order, Acct.# attachments etc.

I am still little unclear on how to actually execute the buy order and wire funds etc. I was wondering if you could give a detailed step by step on this phase of it, for us novices.

Thanks again, I may have never gone this far without your very informative posts.

i have thought about doing this previously but never got around to it. according to your request, i will post a how to. i should have it posted by this evening. i am at work presently and might not be able to pull that together. stay tuned.

extremely easy to buy, perhaps not as easy to sell. the iraqi market is not as liquid yet. from my understanding, they do not have market makers like we do on major indexes. so in order to sell, you need someone willing to buy. if it is a hot stock, selling is simple. if you get stuck with a not so hot stock, you might have to ride it out. something to really think about and it is a downside to trading on an newly born exchange.

can't say. i have not wired money back and don't plan to. i see this as a long term investment. completely different than when i traded penny stocks years ago.

your usd will be exchanged to iqd once it arrives at the investment bank. the rate is approx $1200iqd per dollar. this is another perk to buying dinar electronically. i send over approx $850 usd and get a million dinar. in order to get a million dinar from an online broker it cost me $1200 usd. do the math on that my friend. you are looking at approx. 40% markup when you buy from dinar dealers online than buying electronically through warka bank or an isx broker. something to really consider.

Hi Trinity, your link takes me no where. Could you please pm me the info and how to's . Or post info. This is so great, I can't wait to get my ISX number. Much appreciated

Hey!

Been looking to find a way to get in touch with you. My mother is interested in investing through the ISX.

Was hoping to get the details on your brokerage company.

Could you PM contact info & or supply the necessary links to get the process started?

Thanks!

Hi Trinity, your link takes me no where. Could you please pm me the info and how to's . Or post info. This is so great, I can't wait to get my ISX number. Much appreciated

my sincere apology friends but i can no longer be of any assistance. adam directed me to cease promotion of my broker because he cannot validate him. also i was told not to use the private messaging. not sure i agree with it all but i will comply.

my input on the isx forum will be very limited. i will pretty much stick the news section.

God bless you my friends on your isx endeavors.

my sincere apology friends but i can no longer be of any assistance. adam directed me to cease promotion of my broker because he cannot validate him. also i was told not to use the private messaging. not sure i agree with it all but i will comply.

my input on the isx forum will be very limited. i will pretty much stick the news section.

Thanks for the response... Looks like I'll have to use the little knowledge I recall & that I see that is still up & go my own route and get that information.

Sucks, but, what can you do?

Can't tell you how disappointed I am to hear this. Please disregard the PM I sent to you.

Adam, Please remove my topic that re-posted this information inadvertently. Also, might I suggest in the future when a topic containing important information needs to be closed, including at least a brief reason other than an error code. I spent some valuable time looking for this information not knowing that the reason the topic was broken was because you didn't want the information out there. Thank you. =)

MLAY901

This is an extremely good idea. You have been misleading people on the potential returns.

The prices on the Kuwait Stock Exchange are in Fils NOT KWD. Most of the bank shares on the ISX are around the 1 dinar mark so there is not a great deal of difference in the share price if both were shown in dinar.

Following the RV capitalisation on the ISX will have to be adjusted as will the number of shares but the trading price could well remain the same.

• Upvote 1

A list of all brokers is at this page: http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/brokerListContainer.html

I believe everyone should share their experiences about the ISX, I too am a huge proponent of it.

What is NOT allowed is requesting emails, PMs, or requesting that you use any one broker over another. It is DEFINITELY not ok to ask that you are mentioned when contacting these brokers - there's simply too much room for foul play and it opens the doors to things that are not allowed here.

Share information, experiences, etc, but do not promote other sites or specific brokers.

Cutting into VIP & Book sales with all this free info....

That was uncalled for. Enjoy your 3 day ban.

• Upvote 1

A list of all brokers is at this page: http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/brokerListContainer.html

I believe everyone should share their experiences about the ISX, I too am a huge proponent of it.

What is NOT allowed is requesting emails, PMs, or requesting that you use any one broker over another. It is DEFINITELY not ok to ask that you are mentioned when contacting these brokers - there's simply too much room for foul play and it opens the doors to things that are not allowed here.

Share information, experiences, etc, but do not promote other sites or specific brokers.

That was uncalled for. Enjoy your 3 day ban.

I understand where you are coming from, as I was mostly seeking the particular party in mention because of numerous people expressing positive views of the brokerage company. It appears they provide quality customer service, and now days that is important! Quick response times, ease of account setups, etc. etc., This is all important to some people.

Warka seems like a reasonable route to pursue, but, they're so slow on responses and setting up an account seems to take a rather long time.

If that is the broker list I found, if I recall, 75% of the companies are only listed & the links to their profiles is broken.

i have thought about doing this previously but never got around to it. according to your request, i will post a how to. i should have it posted by this evening. i am at work presently and might not be able to pull that together. stay tuned.

According to Adams latest post, I don't think this is in violation of what he is asking not to be done. But, I may be wrong......

According to Adams latest post, I don't think this is in violation of what he is asking not to be done. But, I may be wrong......

His site, his rules...

The referral is sort of a flag... I don't think it is so much about boasting one broker over another. We all do it here all the time in reference to IQD dealers, so I can't see brokers to be any different.

The referral boosting is what would be questionable.

As for a write-up, I would imagine a vague write-up could be done.

Maybe the required process between all brokers.

I would imagine a passport that is notarized will be a requirement by all brokers.

And be prepared to wire funds to their accounts..

adam i wholeheartedly appreciate the dinarvets venue you have shared with us. in an investment as obscure as this where we are hoping to benefit from events taking place in a far away land, having a convergence lounge with people of like interest is beyond helpful; for some it is needful. here, we are able to share experiences, gotchas, opinions, care, concern and everything imaginable as we endeavor to reap some type of reward from the iraqi dinar. putting it succinctly, you offer us community. i am truly thankful for your idea and never want to come across as ungrateful. what it takes to maintain a popular website is beyond me and i trust the decisions you are forced to make always with the community, that you've established, at heart. additionally, the work you do behind the scenes for VIP when only be known in heaven.

let me be the first to say that DoD's comments above are not acceptable and i offer sincere apology for those words.

What is NOT allowed is requesting emails, PMs, or requesting that you use any one broker over another.

in my defense, i never requested emails from anyone. i have told members that they could feel free to contact me, through the PM system, should they require further assistance. i have never "requested" that anyone use one broker over any other broker. i have instead always offered my experience and took a great deal of time instructing people how they could enjoy my experience, in a step by step guide, FOR FREE (isx account at no out of pocket cost). what is ironic is that i stole the idea from YOU. you were charitable and free hearted enough to pinn topics on how to get on the isx and in all of your pinnings you only mentioned warka bank as the one and only feasible option. you've replied to other's postings directing them toward warka brokerage. for the longest, warka is all that i knew. warka would never respond to me after numerous emails...finally they replied on october 5th promising me an isx number within a few weeks. its almost christmas and i've still received no isx account. this is an unacceptable experience especially because i feel that i am the customer, the source of all commercial energy. to treat me as if i do not matter and charge me commission on top of that....well who is the fool, me or warka. furthermore, because i saw you promote a broker, i did not think it was an illegal practice at all.

so i spent hours searching for an alternative but couldn't find one anywhere. on every website similar to dv, warka is by far the brokerage of choice and mainly by default. so i compiled email listings and emailed every broker directly. i filtered out those who would not respond, filtered out those with bad english, filtered out those who responded when they got ready, filtered out those whose services were too steep for a poor guy like me. after all of that i found my broker. i made it clear and under no uncertain terms that customer service is my #1 concern. after we had an understanding, i shared this information with friends and family helping them establish accounts almost instantly. then i shared this with the dv community. NEVER have i told people that this is the only way to go and as a matter of fact i told them that if they are happy not to change a thing. the ONLY REASON i suggested that people reference william is to infer to the broker that they are to be treated with the same customer service he was affording me. however, i do understand your concern because name referencing can easily encourage corruption.

just so we are clear. my sole intent is always to help. always to build and not tear down. always to instruct and offer positive enforcement where there is ignorance and miseducation. as a matter of fact you have 3 additional paid up VIP members due to my reference of your services. two of them are also seychelle name holders because of information i took from here and explained to them in detail. it is what i do. it is how i give back. investing in people is where i find purpose.

at the end of the day though i digress. i will do what you say and not cause rifts. if my opinion is appreciated though, i will add that i think you might be doing yourself a disservice. the isx section of the board should be teaming and buzzing with information. there should be more than just me talking about my broker experience. members should be discussing brokerages all over the place. they should be dropping names and telling their experiences. this helps people make sound decisions. these boards are for the people not the brokers. of course the admins and mods should not voice preference of one franchise over another but the regular member should. it is no different than discussing where one prefers to shop, target or kamart. or where one prefers to dine, tony romas or applebees. to silent this adds nothing but instead detracts from the experience. the power of the people is the power to sway commerce. martin luther king taught us this through the bus boycotts. people were treated like crap until they realized that they hold the power, "treat me like junk on this bus if you want to but i will leave and take my money with me." when companies feel that they have a monopoly on a market they are prone to arrogance; acting as if they are master and not servant. it is thorugh promotion of competition and voiced opinions that the playing field levels itself. please consider: the same actions you rebuked me for, you do, and because you are the sole one to do it, you actually strengthen warka, its strangle hold on the community and it's poor customer service practices.

i feel though that perhaps my voice has gotten too strong and too influential; this perhaps may be the elephant in the room. so like i mentioned previously, i will subside from this section of the board and stick more to the news. this way we maintain our friendships and it has cost me nothing. if i'm breaking rules these many rules and don't know it, then i best let it be cuz after all i am VIP and don't plan to jeopardize my belize experience for the world. yeah, i feel i still have value that might be added especially to those who are new to the investment world, but then again what do i really know huh?

be blessed my friends and i hope we all fair well in our isx endeavor.

• Upvote 3