Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JONNY - 2:30 pm CST - 11/28/11

Papster

Mojack thanks very much for the REAL intel what a refreshing change really good to know there is still some reality attached to this investment God bless and keep it coming!!!!!!!! I'm still not going to call you a Guru though LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha you better not!

Why is every post written by you nothing but negativity? Regardless of what the topic is; your responses are usually completely irrelevant anyway. Just bitter cuz RV hasn't occurred yet. You and the rest of the world.. NOT to mention that this is a "rumors" section.

Platinum VIP member or not, regardless of how many (negative) posts you made, you're not adding anything constructive. I do not have a lot of posts but I have been searching this form for years now, just fed up with it. You (and others) are in fact contributing LESS than any "guru" you bash.

We are all in this together.

To RV

P.S. - it is actually bologna, but I may be one of the few who take the time to form educated, coherent, properly spelled respnonses

BIG FAT NEG for that one noob...mind who you mouth off too, he make look like a clown :o but DT is a respected member in these here parts.

• Upvote 4

Kg0,

Humor buddy, laugh! Gurus know they will be poked at especially when they keep calling the RV dates that never happen.

The goo goo's have no clue anymore than anybody who reads the news. The few people that do know; well trust me, they are not telling any of the so called gurus. The guru's are not big shots that get top secret intel any more than my uncle is the owner of the Taj Mahal.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

Why is every post written by you nothing but negativity? Regardless of what the topic is; your responses are usually completely irrelevant anyway. Just bitter cuz RV hasn't occurred yet. You and the rest of the world.. NOT to mention that this is a "rumors" section.

Platinum VIP member or not, regardless of how many (negative) posts you made, you're not adding anything constructive. I do not have a lot of posts but I have been searching this form for years now, just fed up with it. You (and others) are in fact contributing LESS than any "guru" you bash.

To RV

P.S. - it is actually bologna, but I may be one of the few who take the time to form educated, coherent, properly spelled respnonses

:lmao: pull your head out your pompous butt!!! If you have supposedly "searching this site for years" , you would know that D. T. 's posts are NEVER. -ve. Oh and you would also know what the Clown News Network is and that D. T. Is the chief reporter for the said network !! Lighten up. Sheesh! :)

:wub hi darling thug. :wave::wub: you ....... Even if this clown doesn't. :hug:

• Upvote 3

To RV

Wow, for such an educated person your spelling is appalling!!!

DT is a well respected clever witty individual who makes a major contribution to the sanity of members on this site as we ride the roller coaster until this thing RV's. He never says anything negative.

I'm amazed your superior intellect cannot stoop to appreciate the word plays and innuendo in his pithy drive-by statements. His ability to combine pumper and nickel into this quip was hilarious....get a life mate.

Well here is my little contribution....

My-Name-Is-Irrelevant.png

• Upvote 4

wow.......I posted this for fun and came back to an entertaining thread.......first of all

Waiter ! Why Is The Daily Special Always "Baloney On PUMPernickel" ?

that is one of your better ones.......call a spade a spade.........but that does seem to be the daily special........everyday..........GO DINAR

Things are happening at my house too. Children are decorating a tree and we are competing with the neighbors on decorating the house!! ;):)

good luck and merry christmas.........GO DINAR

A quick UPDATE: exotic currencies NO LONGER appear on screens at 1st National Bank at this time. Not ZEROs but absolutely do not appear on screens. Only the major currencies like: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, AUD, CAD, NZD and Hong Kong is all I can recall for now.

China, VND and IQD are definitely not listed.

We don't know the reasons why but China is rumored to be in the RV group as well. There are some global changes occurring in the currency world, let's pray it effects our investment in positive ways.

Read more:

thanks for the info........keep us updated........GO DINAR

Pleeeeeez!.........give. It a rest............! This guys needing put in a padded cell beside Okie. :D

So what day is it this week? Oh yeah that's right ...........we couldn't cash in today so round we go again. :lol:

you look good tonight............just sayin........GO DINAR

To RV

and then we have this crap........if i had a neg left........you would get it..........just who do you think you are........coming in on a 2nd post and attacking a well respected member at DV............he contributes daily........and i..........along with many others...........enjoy his post...........with that attitude you will not be here long...........better too hold your tongue............oh..........by the way it is forum..............not form...............was that a spelling error.............or just ignorance............and one last thing........ anything i mispelled............. is for you................GO DINAR

• Upvote 4

Wow, for such an educated person your spelling is appalling!!!

DT is a well respected clever witty individual who makes a major contribution to the sanity of members on this site as we ride the roller coaster until this thing RV's. He never says anything negative.

I'm amazed your superior intellect cannot stoop to appreciate the word plays and innuendo in his pithy drive-by statements. His ability to combine pumper and nickel into this quip was hilarious....get a life mate.

Well here is my little contribution....

Well said, Fly.

• Upvote 2

To RV

I haven't been here long either but I know that he post a lot on this site. If it wasn't for humor from those like him I'd probably not come here much with all the lopper know-it-all's. Also before you bash someone for spelling make sure you can spell first, and next time you have a thought like this, stand up from your computer, reach down and pull your head out of your A$$.

• Upvote 2

Pleeeeeez!.........give. It a rest............! This guys needing put in a padded cell beside Okie. :D

I THINK MAYBE HE IS OKIE, JUST USING ANOTHER NAME. I NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE COULD BE WORSE THAN OKIE BUT WE SURE HAVE SOME CLOSE COMPETITION FOR BS KING.

• Upvote 1

I was reading this post and someone mentioned VP Biden. I have been following this site for about 6 months and it keeps me grounded.

The White House

Office of the Vice President

For Immediate Release November 29, 2011 Vice President Joe Biden in Iraq

Vice President Biden has arrived in Baghdad, Iraq. While there, the Vice President will co-chair a meeting of the U.S.-Iraq Higher Coordinating Committee. He will also meet with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, President Jalal Talabani, Speaker Osama al-Nujaifi, and other political leaders. The Vice President will also participate in, and give remarks at, an event to commemorate the sacrifices and accomplishments of U.S. and Iraqi troops.

Over nearly three years in office, the Administration has kept its promises on Iraq. American forces withdrew from Iraq’s cities in July 2009. The United States ended its combat mission in Iraq on August 31, 2010, and drew down to fewer than 50,000 troops from approximately 144,000 in January 2009. Throughout this period, violence in Iraq has remained at its lowest level since 2003. On October 21st, President Obama and Prime Minister Maliki agreed that it was in the best interests of both the United States and Iraq to draw down U.S. forces by the end of 2011 and embark on a new phase in our relationship—a long-term strategic partnership across a range of sectors. In accordance with the 2008 Security Agreement between our two nations, all U.S. forces will leave Iraq by December 31, 2011.

Now, pursuant to the U.S-Iraq Strategic Framework Agreement, we are deepening our cooperation on politics and diplomacy; trade and finance; energy; services, technology, the environment, and transportation; law enforcement and the judiciary; and defense and security. This week’s meeting of the Higher Coordinating Committee in Baghdad will address and enhance our joint efforts on each of these important policy areas.

This is Vice President Biden’s eighth trip to Iraq since his election as Vice President.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/11/29/vice-president-joe-biden-iraq