Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something don't sound right with this investment?

This investment feels like some type of game or something. I know they are not going to let you know ahead of time when they will RV, Date and Rate predictions are only created by pumpers for personal monetary reasons....

How ever what gets me is for years they keep posting articles that make no sense and are very confusing so later all you have is a bunch of investors trying to figure things out and arguing with one another because of articles that purposely confuse and contradict each other.

Something is wrong here!!1 I'm beginning to smell dead fish in the water Humm!!! :angry:

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 7

We've been told many times that this is part of the RV, that Shabibi and his banking buddies will spread all kinds of fake news and articles claiming they were going to do this or do that, when it is not part of their plan at all. And that they would do this to confuse people so many of the very rich, Soros, the big bankers, etc., wouldn't rush out and buy up their entire country based on an imminent RV. It is confusing to us, but it is a good thing for us, too. If the big guys got into this to heavily, there would be no investments for any of us post-RV. They would buy them all off, and we would get nothing. I dunno', but that's what I've been told.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thr gurus what us to visit their sites as much as possible. That's how they are sell advertising. With alot of "clicks" on their sites... means more chances of most of us to click on the ads. For the gurus that spill all the garage everyday... we should just stop going to those type sites! !!!

• Upvote 3

This investment feels like some type of game or something. I know they are not going to let you know ahead of time when they will RV, Date and Rate predictions are only created by pumpers for personal monetary reasons....

How ever what gets me is for years they keep posting articles that make no sense and are very confusing so later all you have is a bunch of investors trying to figure things out and arguing with one another because of articles that purposely confuse and contradict each other.

Something is wrong here!!1 I'm beginning to smell dead fish in the water Humm!!! :angry:

I must respectfully disagree with you. I have never known anyone on this site to be argumentative. Also the articles aren't confusing or contradictory.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

my friend you are not using all of the available resources in making a sound investment. for instance when investing in stocks, performing trend analysis is only one component of due diligence. another component just as important is news. another component is studying the portfolio of a potential investment. you bring these things together to determine a good investment.

same with iraq. an important component that you are missing to your assertion is the observance of big money. rothschild himself has brought his money into iraq (link). historically, we understand that the rothschild never gamble their money. they direct their money through predetermined channels. exxon mobile, GE, HSBC, Citigroup, Shell, BP, Mitsubishi, the governments of France/Japan/US/UK/Germany.....all investing in Iraq.

HOW DO YOU SMELL DEAD FISH IN THE WATER?!

you must quit thinking like a dinarian and think like an investor. quit thinking "get rich quick" and begin thinking about the grand possibilities of your investment.

either all of the aforementioned corporations are wrong or you are wrong. somebody is spot on here and i bet you know by now who i aint betting on :D

i for one am confident in my investment and as a matter of fact i am continuing to wire money into the iraqi stock market. yeah, it has been sliding lately but who cares. these corporations are pumping so much foreign investment money into iraq that they are going to force this economy to bloom. buy buy buy is my strategy on bank stocks. THIS is how millionaires are made. these are the opportunities of a lifetime for the middle class and poor to see true wealth. if we wait for things to look good, it is already too late. once the iraqi market looks great for investment, the little guy will not have the funds to vie for position against big money corporations. the bank stocks (for instance) will have already made the corrections and any investment you make at that point will see marginal returns.

be encouraged my friend and not discouraged. you HAD to jump into this investment when you did. it is the only way the little guy stands a chance at gaining great wealth. we have to get in when there are glimpses of great possibility. the big fish can get in when things are more stable. a little more patience and faith is all that is required.

• Upvote 10

Yes the waiting gets frustrating........ If you are practically living dinar. As someone else said we have always been told it would be like this as it all started coming together. Chill, go do something else for a while. Yes some of the debates get a wee bit heated but the majority of us don't bear any grudges towards one another. Read some of the funny stuff in off topics instead of being in the main forums all the time. Trust me , it helps you forget for a wee while. As for all the articles. One problem is if they are translated from Arabic. Almost all the translator programmes with do it slightly different and then it can be interpreted differently, dependant on who reads that translation. Having said that I browse the news forum, rarely post in it but I read and take what I can from the articles. There some people on here who are exceptionally good at the research and we all benefit from that. It doesn't mean the rest of us don't contribute. We do because the articles provoke thought and generate further questions. I do not think there is anything "fishy" about this investment. We are all holding a real currency. We all bought it at the stated rate. So how can it be "fishy"? Iraq has said it will be one of , if not the strongest currency in the middle east. So at some point , hopefully. Soon, it is going to have to increase in value. Also I know this is almost a swear word on here, but if this was a scam then the people who have gone to the trouble and costs of setting up, running and maintaining all these dinar sites have scammed us all in an exceptionally big way. Some people might be scammers but I do not consider adam or this site part of a scam. JMHO

• Upvote 3

That's because this is'nt an investment. It's called a speculation or venture. There's much more risk involved. This is NOT the place for those who are looking for iron clad investments. The only money that should be put here is money that one can afford to lose. Folks that realize this from the outset will save themselves a tremendous amount of stress.

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Upvote 3

First thing is to stay away from rumors. Second, do your own research on other news sites, not just dinar sites. Third, Iraq isnt gonna tell the world they are revaluing its currency. Was it Shabibi that said, "even if it was to RV, im not gonna tell you". If they were not going to RV, I think he would have come up with a totally different answer to the RV question.

And lastly, you have to believe and only put positive energy into this investment. Its not gonna happen over night and Iraq is not gonna give us a "heads up" on when they are finally gonna do this. They want to throw us off course by throwing smoke and mirrors in our faces. Educate yourself, no one can do it for you. Keep reading ME news. Even Kuwait news. Shell and other oil news. UN news. IMF news. Use Google Chrome so it will translate pages for you.

Stay strong, stay RV strong.

No links, just my opinion.

• Upvote 3

There are sites that don't throw rumors in your face. Stay away from the rumors, you'll settle down after awhile. This site and a few other sites do not just post rumors to where you can't avoid them, they give you an option. Those sites that post the liars right in your face, stay away from. Go RV!!!!

Edited by endeavor1

There are sites that don't throw rumors in your face. Stay away from the rumors, you'll settle down after awhile. This site and a few other sites do not just post rumors to where you can't avoid them, they give you an option. Those sites that post the liars right in your face, stay away from. Go RV!!!!

I don't know but it seems to me, Iraq is real good about circulating rumors, probably better at it than the guru's.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the advise, I was just having a moment there lol.. It wasn't that I had gone off and purchased more dinar or nothing like that it was just pure frustration from reading some article translations and comments.

I'm stopping myself from doing that again because it did get to me.

Thanks again for the advise DV Members :)

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the advise, I was just having a moment there lol.. It wasn't that I had gone off and purchased more dinar or nothing like that it was just pure frustration from reading some article translations and comments.

I'm stopping myself from doing that again because it did get to me.

Thanks again for the advise DV Members :)

i completely understand your frustration my friend. glad we could be a support. we will all need each other sometime during this investment. keep your chin up. believe believe believe. and corroborate your belief with sound information.

God bless!

• Upvote 1