Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something don't sound right with this investment?

jn1966: in some way you maybe right. However, a person can not deny the progress Iraq has made, as well as the political statements that have been made to support the RV. Hang in a while longer.... don't jump ship now!

Diddo Still Hoping

I've been it this for 8 years anf you don't here me complaining, things are just getting interesting around here!

No one said you could just go to the mail box and get a check on this speculation.

If you can't stand the heat get nout of the kitchen.

GO RV

• Upvote 2

Thr gurus what us to visit their sites as much as possible. That's how they are sell advertising. With alot of "clicks" on their sites... means more chances of most of us to click on the ads. For the gurus that spill all the garage everyday... we should just stop going to those type sites! !!!

NEVER BEEN th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

How ever what gets me is for years they keep posting articles that make no sense and are very confusing so later all you have is a bunch of investors trying to figure things out and arguing with one another because of articles that purposely confuse and contradict each other.

The articles your referring to are what some like to call "written in Arabish"... it's a language and culture we don't at first understand... but the longer you stick around the more you will see what is really happening. They will not come right out and tell us.. "this is when we will revalue our currency and for how much! That is why folks call thia a ride... so it's best to buckle up and keep the faith! It will come about... probably sooner than you think!wink.gif

my friend you are not using all of the available resources in making a sound investment. for instance when investing in stocks, performing trend analysis is only one component of due diligence. another component just as important is news. another component is studying the portfolio of a potential investment. you bring these things together to determine a good investment.

same with iraq. an important component that you are missing to your assertion is the observance of big money. rothschild himself has brought his money into iraq (link). historically, we understand that the rothschild never gamble their money. they direct their money through predetermined channels. exxon mobile, GE, HSBC, Citigroup, Shell, BP, Mitsubishi, the governments of France/Japan/US/UK/Germany.....all investing in Iraq.

HOW DO YOU SMELL DEAD FISH IN THE WATER?!

you must quit thinking like a dinarian and think like an investor. quit thinking "get rich quick" and begin thinking about the grand possibilities of your investment.

either all of the aforementioned corporations are wrong or you are wrong. somebody is spot on here and i bet you know by now who i aint betting on :D

i for one am confident in my investment and as a matter of fact i am continuing to wire money into the iraqi stock market. yeah, it has been sliding lately but who cares. these corporations are pumping so much foreign investment money into iraq that they are going to force this economy to bloom. buy buy buy is my strategy on bank stocks. THIS is how millionaires are made. these are the opportunities of a lifetime for the middle class and poor to see true wealth. if we wait for things to look good, it is already too late. once the iraqi market looks great for investment, the little guy will not have the funds to vie for position against big money corporations. the bank stocks (for instance) will have already made the corrections and any investment you make at that point will see marginal returns.

be encouraged my friend and not discouraged. you HAD to jump into this investment when you did. it is the only way the little guy stands a chance at gaining great wealth. we have to get in when there are glimpses of great possibility. the big fish can get in when things are more stable. a little more patience and faith is all that is required.

............Great analogy & intelligent advice, Trinity. Rising above the fray takes intestinal fortitude & the patience of a saint. Hang on to what you have for dear life and keep your eyes focused on the horizon. Great analysis !

• Upvote 1

I must respectfully disagree with you. I have never known anyone on this site to be argumentative. Also the articles aren't confusing or contradictory.

Just what part of this site are you visiting? I would love to find a place here where there are no arguments and no confusing or contradictory articles. The entire site is made up of contradictions, arguments, and is at times very confusing. It is part of the "game" we play here on the forum. Personalities come out in full strength when you address the subjects addressed here.

Maybe you have mistaken this site for somewhere else?

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

BETTYBOOP

I agree completely with your statement, and I think with time hopefully very soon that this will be a good investment. As far as a scam goes I think not with this site, too many very knowledgable people are keeping track of whats going on and keeping us well informed.

I must respectfully disagree with you. I have never known anyone on this site to be argumentative. Also the articles aren't confusing or contradictory.

Sorry folks. I forget that printed words on a screen do not show the inflection and tone of the voice. This was completely said as sarcasm. I respectfully disagreed with the fact that this site is argumentative. Hence, I was being argumentative. I have to learn to spell things out better in the future.

• Upvote 2

my friend you are not using all of the available resources in making a sound investment. for instance when investing in stocks, performing trend analysis is only one component of due diligence. another component just as important is news. another component is studying the portfolio of a potential investment. you bring these things together to determine a good investment.

same with iraq. an important component that you are missing to your assertion is the observance of big money. rothschild himself has brought his money into iraq (link). historically, we understand that the rothschild never gamble their money. they direct their money through predetermined channels. exxon mobile, GE, HSBC, Citigroup, Shell, BP, Mitsubishi, the governments of France/Japan/US/UK/Germany.....all investing in Iraq.

HOW DO YOU SMELL DEAD FISH IN THE WATER?!

you must quit thinking like a dinarian and think like an investor. quit thinking "get rich quick" and begin thinking about the grand possibilities of your investment.

either all of the aforementioned corporations are wrong or you are wrong. somebody is spot on here and i bet you know by now who i aint betting on

i for one am confident in my investment and as a matter of fact i am continuing to wire money into the iraqi stock market. yeah, it has been sliding lately but who cares. these corporations are pumping so much foreign investment money into iraq that they are going to force this economy to bloom. buy buy buy is my strategy on bank stocks. THIS is how millionaires are made. these are the opportunities of a lifetime for the middle class and poor to see true wealth. if we wait for things to look good, it is already too late. once the iraqi market looks great for investment, the little guy will not have the funds to vie for position against big money corporations. the bank stocks (for instance) will have already made the corrections and any investment you make at that point will see marginal returns.

be encouraged my friend and not discouraged. you HAD to jump into this investment when you did. it is the only way the little guy stands a chance at gaining great wealth. we have to get in when there are glimpses of great possibility. the big fish can get in when things are more stable. a little more patience and faith is all that is required.

Read more:

THIS IS A GREAT RESPONSE. You give great insight as to why to invest in the Iraqi economy and stock market going forward. I do not, however; see where this information supports a RV of the IQD. The generator of this post makes reference to the tons of hype and misinformation on the investment of the currency, much of it conflicting. Their is no doubt that the economy of Iraq is, and will continue to be, in a growth mode. The currency associated with Iraq shall grow as well, but is it in the manner we all hope (a significant RV/RI to equate itself with other currencies of the region relative to USD, pound, Euro, etc.); or is it established through a redenomination or through an introduction of a whole new line of currency?

• Upvote 2

Something is wrong here!!1 I'm beginning to smell dead fish in the water Humm!!! :angry:

Stay away from the water, they put the kool-aid in it and it stinks to high heaven. Whatever you do, DON'T DRINK IT! Stash your dinar in a drawer and don't believe the hype.

• Upvote 1

jn1966: in some way you maybe right. However, a person can not deny the progress Iraq has made, as well as the political statements that have been made to support the RV. Hang in a while longer.... don't jump ship now!

Absolutely true! This past year there have been wonderful ground breaking improvements. The people of Iraq are going to benifit from these improvments. And we will benifit from thier progress believe me! Everyone will win.

• Upvote 1

Sorry folks. I forget that printed words on a screen do not show the inflection and tone of the voice. This was completely said as sarcasm. I respectfully disagreed with the fact that this site is argumentative. Hence, I was being argumentative. I have to learn to spell things out better in the future.

We could use a "smiley" with his little tongue sticking out, and maybe giving a "raspberry" so we could do sarcasm better.

Yes, with the sound turned on we might have heard the sarcasm here but with the mute on it is not that noticeable. :)

smee2

THIS IS A GREAT RESPONSE. You give great insight as to why to invest in the Iraqi economy and stock market going forward. I do not, however; see where this information supports a RV of the IQD. The generator of this post makes reference to the tons of hype and misinformation on the investment of the currency, much of it conflicting. Their is no doubt that the economy of Iraq is, and will continue to be, in a growth mode. The currency associated with Iraq shall grow as well, but is it in the manner we all hope (a significant RV/RI to equate itself with other currencies of the region relative to USD, pound, Euro, etc.); or is it established through a redenomination or through an introduction of a whole new line of currency?

thank you markchem for those kind remarks. the sad truth about ANY & EVERY investment is that it is a gamble. nothing is every guaranteed. so in a nutshell you my friend are correct. there is no guarantee that an rv MUST happen. so then we take the risk however we take a CALCULATED risk. hence the purpose of this website. it is a nexus point for us to come together and share information so that we can continually assess the risk and measure it against our own individual risk tolerance level. and like any investment a person should have an entry point and exit strategy. and this is something that can only be established on an individual level. there are no guarantees in life except for death, taxes and salvation. :D

This investment feels like some type of game or something. I know they are not going to let you know ahead of time when they will RV, Date and Rate predictions are only created by pumpers for personal monetary reasons....

How ever what gets me is for years they keep posting articles that make no sense and are very confusing so later all you have is a bunch of investors trying to figure things out and arguing with one another because of articles that purposely confuse and contradict each other.

Something is wrong here!!1 I'm beginning to smell dead fish in the water Humm!!! :angry:

If you read the TRUE NEWS ARTICLES instead of all the hype and intel you would understand this investment.

• Upvote 2