Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just got a e-mail alert...possible rate change.

Luigi1

It may be nothing at all. I never have received anything like this before. I'm just curious if anyone else has got any such alerts from other vendors.

As much as I'm ready for this RV to take place. That email really doesn't mean anything at all. Like many people have said, it's only a registration email. They will alert you of rate changes when it does occur.

• Upvote 1

As much as I'm ready for this RV to take place. That email really doesn't mean anything at all. Like many people have said, it's only a registration email. They will alert you of rate changes when it does occur.

I been buying ID from SD since '06. This is the 1st time I ever got such a notice like this. Then again...the ID has been steady since '06.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I been buying ID from SD since '06. This is the 1st time I ever got such a notice like this. Then again...the ID has been steady since '06.

Yes it has been steady, but the email is pretty clear the ID may be changing. Yes it could be a sales tactic, but if they have not used that as a sales tactic why would they start now? They really do not need to.

• Upvote 1

They are just saying they will notify you if there is a rate change... a service ever dinar site offers with e-mails/texts, ect. Doesn't mean its going to rv today. This service has been available for a couple years.....

Not to make this into something that it may not be, but.....

it doesn't say "IF," it states "WHEN."

Do you guys think a credit union will be a safer bet for post RV bank acct? during economic collapse credit unions might survive? What do you all think?

I have heard a non-interest bearing account, whether it be checking or savings, is where it should sit first. Protect it. Then disburse it as you see fit to your personal situation. There are lots of sharks waiting to grab what is rightfully yours. Due-diligence.

"As a result, you will be sent email messages periodically to notify you that the Iraqi Dinar/U.S. Dollar exchange rate has changed."

It states that it will notify you "periodically", seems like they are saying that when the rate "changes" they will notify you. Doesn't seem big news and sounds like a sales pitch to buy more...

• Upvote 1

They are just saying they will notify you if there is a rate change... a service ever dinar site offers with e-mails/texts, ect. Doesn't mean its going to rv today. This service has been available for a couple years.....

I think you are correct. It sounded to me like it was going to be a service to you. If the rate changes they will let you know.

Iraqi Dinar/U.S. Dollar Exchange Rate Updates.‏

Thank you for registering with the SAFEDinar.com Exchange Rate Notification Service. As a result, you will be sent email messages periodically to notify you that the Iraqi Dinar/U.S. Dollar exchange rate has changed.

I like the positive spin "you will be sent messages periodically" How many rate changes are they expecting????????? <_<

Luigi, I am glad you shared the information. It could mean many things. You are a valued, integral memberhere, and add a lot with the information and analysis that you contribute.

And for those that are crtical of this info, step back and look at Luigi's history before you make complete a**es of yourselves, and also look at anything you have contributed lately, other than negativity that is. By criticizing Luigi, you show that you do not read the real gutsy posts here and stick to the Rumors forum.

Thanks again, Luigi. We will see if it amounts to anything. If it does, yeah!. If not, it is right around the corner!

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

Iraqi Dinar/U.S. Dollar Exchange Rate Updates.‏

10:11 AM

Reply ▼

SAFEDinar.com

Add to contacts

To xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope this helps you out.

Thank you for registering with the SAFEDinar.com Exchange Rate Notification Service. As a result, you will be sent email messages periodically to notify you that the Iraqi Dinar/U.S. Dollar exchange rate has changed.

According to the Iraqi Central Bank website (www.cbi.iq) the exchange rate is currently:

1170*/Dinars to the US Dollar

* as of 11/23/2011 CST as per Central Bank of Iraq website

This e-mail is being sent to you as a service by SAFEDinar.com the safest place on the Internet to purchase Iraqi Dinar.

SAFEDinar.com

To opt out of this service please click the following link: optout@safedinar.com

This doesn't say anything...Safedinar is letting the customer know that they will update if there is a change in the exchange rate...CBI also updates us if there is a change in the exchange rate....

I dont understand this concept of currency dealers and banks stopping the sales of the IQD regardless of what happens. Why would they stop doing their jobs and offering those services? I would like to assume that they would still conduct business as usual only with the adjusted rate.