Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Drive Bye

TexasGranny

11:53 AM [Adam Montana] Morning all!

11:53 AM [Adam Montana] just a quick update... I haven't heard anything amazingly spectacular yet

11:53 AM [Adam Montana] and it's after 8PM in Iraq, so my assumption is that Parliament did not tackle the big ticket items

11:54 AM [Adam Montana] not worried about it, of course

11:54 AM [Adam Montana] there is a few big days coming up this week, so fingers crossed that we will see HCL addressed in Parliament this week

11:54 AM [Adam Montana] other than that... Happy Sunday, and Go Pack GO!

11:55 AM [Adam Montana]  

11:55 AM [Pat H] Adam Montana Thank you for the update!

11:56 AM [rockhound60] Adam Montana thank you Adam

11:56 AM [Adam Montana] you're welcome

11:56 AM [Adam Montana] I'm off to watch some football!

11:56 AM [Adam Montana] have a great day everyone   

11:56 AM [rockhound60] Adam Montana   

:tiphat:

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 15

[Adam Montana] just a quick update... I haven't heard anything amazingly spectacular yet

[Adam Montana] and it's after 8PM in Iraq, so my assumption is that Parliament did not tackle the big ticket items

[Adam Montana] not worried about it, of course

[Adam Montana] there is a few big days coming up this week, so fingers crossed that we will see HCL addressed in Parliament this week

[Adam Montana] other than that... Happy Sunday, and Go Pack GO!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11:53 AM [Adam Montana] Morning all!

11:53 AM [Adam Montana] just a quick update... I haven't heard anything amazingly spectacular yet

11:53 AM [Adam Montana] and it's after 8PM in Iraq, so my assumption is that Parliament did not tackle the big ticket items

11:54 AM [Adam Montana] not worried about it, of course

11:54 AM [Adam Montana] there is a few big days coming up this week, so fingers crossed that we will see HCL addressed in Parliament this week

11:54 AM [Adam Montana] other than that... Happy Sunday, and Go Pack GO!

11:55 AM [Adam Montana]  

11:55 AM [Pat H] Adam Montana Thank you for the update!

11:56 AM [rockhound60] Adam Montana thank you Adam

11:56 AM [Adam Montana] you're welcome

11:56 AM [Adam Montana] I'm off to watch some football!

11:56 AM [Adam Montana] have a great day everyone   

11:56 AM [rockhound60] Adam Montana   

:tiphat:

:twothumbs:

The TEXANS have a bye this week :P

• Upvote 4

The TEXANS have a bye this week :P

Thank God for that buy week with Matt Lienert as your QB your going to need alot of Bye weeks ? sorry only 1 bummer for the TEXANS he SUX so bad!

The way he came in late, waiting for his money should have been an indication. And now were stuck with sore toe Kolb what a drag now were both in the same boat no QB

We should have gotten rid of him when Warner was peaking,

We drafted him 1st round out of USC and why his agent negotiated his contract, He didnt show any STAND UP and LEADER charcteristics.

When he should have been in the weight room working out with his lineman building rapport showing some Camaraderie.

Instead he was playing Hollywood playboy what a D??K. Then Kurt Warner retired and we turned to him to lead WHAT A JOKE

SOORY JUST LOVE FOOTBALL

THANKS for the update ADAM really do appreciate it.

• Upvote 1

Okay, somebody thinks it fun to run through giving everyone negs on posts that have no negative vibes at all. :angry:

Do you really hate being on this site so much that you take pleasure in handing out negs until you run out? :angry:

Go somewhere else and GET A LIFE! :mad:

BTW, I evened everyone out with pluses. :wave: Happy Thanksgiving everyone :hug:

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

Okay, somebody thinks it fun to run through giving everyone negs on posts that have no negative vibes at all. :angry:

Do you really hate being on this site so much that you take pleasure in handing out negs until you run out? :angry:

BTW, I evened everyone out with pluses. :wave: Happy Thanksgiving everyone :hug:

Thanks Texasgranny, for keeping a keen eye on the negative nellies !!!! I +1 everyone just to try and keep them out of the red !!!!

I think everyone is getting a little testy lately ,Although there are those that go thru life just cranky :(

• Upvote 5

You go Granny.

I love saying that(sounds so cute).

• Upvote 3