Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

got a call 2nd hand

NBCDINAR

I Will Run A 4.4 In The Forty To the Bank While Wearing Clown Shoes If Its True !

:D :D :D

That was funny!

Thanks for sharing.

Sorry forget it I was just sharing what I was told, should of known better NBC out

Hang in there NBC and thank again for sharing

• Upvote 1

Don't rule it out completely. I heard 3 days ago that it was 4.4 sterling. Didn't say anything because I know there will be a lot out there who will knock it down.

However this is yet another confirmation that it is done!

After saying that, "It's not over until the big girl sings" (hope that keeps the politically correctness)

Have a good one.

go rv.

• Upvote 2

Bash away, got a call from my #1 source who recieved a phone call yesterday that stated they announced the RV process has started at 4.40 at prayer in Mosque. he tells it word for word staight out of Iraq he is not on any websites, can anyone verify

Thanks for the info NBC, but these mosque rumors have been going around since last year at this time.

Not going to get too high on any rumor until HCL and chapter 7 are announced.

• Upvote 2

I Will Run A 4.4 In The Forty To the Bank While Wearing Clown Shoes If Its True !

:D :D :D

Hey Dinar Thug . Can you seriously run a 4.4 in the 40? That's pretty fast for a clown! Did you ever think about trying out for the Indianapolis Colts? They could use someone with some speed this season. What position do you prefer? I think there's an opening at every position. :D :D :D Back to the dinar world. I sure hope the stories we have been hearing lately finally have some truth. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

• Upvote 3

I understand, fully, why one would be inclined to be suspicious, however would it kill anybody to be nice about it? There is really no need to call anyone a liar and to accuse them of pumping, fabricating, etc., especially since the information hasn't been confirmed. Let's all try to be civil. NBC, sorry that you have been treated harshly by a handful of members, don't let this incident keep you from posting future information.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

I understand, fully, why one would be inclined to be suspicious, however would it kill anybody to be nice about it? There is really no need to call anyone a liar and to accuse them of pumping, fabricating, etc., especially since the information hasn't been confirmed. Let's all try to be civil. NBC, sorry that you have been treated harshly by a handful of members, don't let this incident keep you from posting future information.

Sorry Dogmatic1 i tried to give you a +........ I gave myself a - too :(

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Exactly.... He's asking us to verify but won't disclose source.... Hmmm....

Ok, the only thing that can be verified is what we have already read in the news. Various articles have stated that the citizens must be notified and educated on the deletion of the zeros. So this could be some of the educating of the citizens. Any thoughts on that???

Ok, the only thing that can be verified is what we have already read in the news. Various articles have stated that the citizens must be notified and educated on the deletion of the zeros. So this could be some of the educating of the citizens. Any thoughts on that???

Until we see the bill passed to delete the zeros, this stuff is just a little sampler....the true education campaign would begin once the details are ironed out in parliament....

• Upvote 2

+1 to you. It's ok to fun but outright name calling is not cool.

• Upvote 2