Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Chat 11-9-11 9:00a.m.

pluMmet

Great information for us Adam (as usual). Now for how parts of your chat will be interpreted and probably posted on other sites (OOM especially).

Adam Montana said that the RV will be November 20th and the rate will definitely be .10; He also stated that if it doesn't happen on November 20th it will NEVER happen.....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just telling you how much they love your logical and realistic commentary! Keep up the great work......Belize for Christmas?

All I see is 11-20-11 and RV at .10 and if not then............NEVER!!!

just kidding................

I understand the complexity of the situation and really appreciate Adam input on things his...................... IMHO attitude

Thanx for the info! Looks like more pos than neg at this point. Like I've said all along it's in their best interest to come out low but at least high enough for us to make a great profit. It seems like they miss out on a huge opportunity with a lop. Still hoping we can see .50 to a buck.

One question I didn't see anyone ask is, what happens to the prospects for an RV if the Israelis launch an attack on Iranian nuclear sites? Seems to me that retaliation by Iran and ME in turmoil could take an RV off the front burner for a protracted period of time. The IAEA's report today seems to indicate that the Iranians are close to having a deliverable nuclear weapon, which would change the entire balance of power in the Middle East. The Israelis may have to take action as their existence is at stake, and they surely can't count on help from the current U.S. administration.

One question I didn't see anyone ask is, what happens to the prospects for an RV if the Israelis launch an attack on Iranian nuclear sites? Seems to me that retaliation by Iran and ME in turmoil could take an RV off the front burner for a protracted period of time. The IAEA's report today seems to indicate that the Iranians are close to having a deliverable nuclear weapon, which would change the entire balance of power in the Middle East. The Israelis may have to take action as their existence is at stake, and they surely can't count on help from the current U.S. administration.

Yes, a major war in the Middle East could have a meaningful effect. Let's hope that doesn't happen. :)

Great chat,

Thanks Adam for keeping it real with your answers and thanks pluMmet for posting the questions and then copying all of that here for us to read!!!

Sorry I could not make the chat and help out but daily work issues had to come first today! sad.gif

It's all good we understand Plummet did a great job of catching the chat and Adam you rock bro thanks for all you do and keeping us grounded its much appreciated on this insane ride. I feel we are very close.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just happen to think it's small enough that I'm not worried about it!

Those are famous last words, Montana.... Better let a Doc have a look. :P

(I couldn't resist. I guess that's how I deal with stress is by humoring myself. If anyone else got a giggle out of it, then it's REALLY worthwhile).

By the way.... I was reading some OLD posts, (you had pointed one out that I have yet to find during your chat about staying grounded), and man, lemme tell ya, there were some doozie members on here in the beginning, huh? This site has come a LONG way! 100% for the better, i might add. Hats off to all DV members who are respectful, contribute, and do their best to keep their sanity! Cheers to you all, and high five to Adam for bringing us all together, offering his two cents, and for his effort and hard work in keeping us up to speed as to defining unfolding events regarding the dinar and other Iraqi investments. Big ups, Adam. Chao.