Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase bank story

IHustle

Umberto.... That was great :lol: Thanks for the laugh

Thank you my Friend.

mid december or beginning of year is my guess comes out about a buck no lop.

If only, Bro... If only....

The prob is the ImagiVisionary Manager.

End Quote

True.

Edited by umbertino

If a bank story doesn't include a wink, smile, back screen view (blinking) and personal greeting from the branch manager, I tend to lose interest.

The only interesting bank story for me will be when I cash-in and I get the final paperwork on the wire transfer they made into my account.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't know, I kind of like the lack of detail in the post. The bank stories that go into extreme detail are always suspect to me.

"I was in line to cash a check from my uncle who lives in Alaska and there was an asian lady behind me with a baby. Turns out the baby was nor hers but her sister's and she was babysitting. The bank manager who was wearing a dark blue suit with a grey and red tie walked over to me from 46 feet away in a southeasterly direction......he was wearing a gold watch but I couldn't tell what brand it was. He asked me if I still had my 2.65 million IQD. I said yes. He winked with his left eye and brought me a cup of french roast coffee with vanilla cream..He then told me it would revalue at 2:47 pm (central) on December 1st. ($17.87) As I was walking out to my 2002 Pontiac Bonneville(white with grey interior) his assitant who's name is Martha chased me out and gave me paperwork for the super special zillionares account. She then winked with her right eye and.......

• Upvote 7

I miss the old DV. <_<:unsure:

I was just thinking the same thing and wanted to post something, and here you are.

Have you noticed all of the people that don't post anymore, all the people that are well informed, and had much to offer? We have some left, no doubt, but the amount of them has dwindled. I am not stating anything new. Even in the past 3-4 weeks the expertise has dropped off again. But why have a conversation, a debate, an exchange of ideas, when you are interrupted by incessantly by talk of fondue and Jell-O. It really breaks the rythm. Many have tried to bypass the chatter, but the yappers just don't get it. Luigi had a great move a few days ago, but nobody got it. The Yorkies (yap, yap, yap) are so focused on themselves and their little slumber party going on, they don't see it.

Some say don't read it: You have to read it to find out if anything is in it.

Have fun?: Of course. I am first in line, but not over and over and over. Even Soupy Sales knew when to stop.

Freedom of speech?: Again, of course. Just have some decorum and respect for others that have a more elevated conversation in progress.

Difference of opinion: Fair, that is what life is about. But don't belittle someone because they have one, and don't belittle someone if they don't spell perfectly. English could be their second language, iPhone, or maybe they have a handicap. You don't know. Make no mistake, I do not like improper grammar or spelling because of the validity it presents, but there might be a good case for it in some instances.

We are not here to run a popularity contest. We are here for information. I hope everybody has a good time, but how about some real contrbution towards our goal every now and then.

There is a time and a place for everything. You just have to be smart enough, or care enough, to know when that is.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Difference of opinion: Fair, that is what life is about. But don't belittle someone because they have one,

Funny, I remember being told to "sit in a corner and be quiet" because I had an opinion on the topic at hand, then was bashed for not obeying your command.

I put you on ignore after that, but sometimes choose to read your posts because some of them make sense. Perhaps you could practice a little of that tolerance that you preach? But hey, that is just me, and perhaps I am just "tired" (Still not sure what that had to do with the conversation, but ummmmm ok.)

• Upvote 2

I don't know, I kind of like the lack of detail in the post. The bank stories that go into extreme detail are always suspect to me.

"I was in line to cash a check from my uncle who lives in Alaska and there was an asian lady behind me with a baby. Turns out the baby was nor hers but her sister's and she was babysitting. The bank manager who was wearing a dark blue suit with a grey and red tie walked over to me from 46 feet away in a southeasterly direction......he was wearing a gold watch but I couldn't tell what brand it was. He asked me if I still had my 2.65 million IQD. I said yes. He winked with his left eye and brought me a cup of french roast coffee with vanilla cream..He then told me it would revalue at 2:47 pm (central) on December 1st. ($17.87) As I was walking out to my 2002 Pontiac Bonneville(white with grey interior) his assitant who's name is Martha chased me out and gave me paperwork for the super special zillionares account. She then winked with her right eye and.......

You nailed it. That's my kind of bank story.+1

• Upvote 1

And Now...................................the rest of the story

Young Kevin just happens to be the grandson of Chase CEO and Chairman Jamie Dimon, who thought the best place to start his grandson in the world of banking was a teller in some out of the way hell hole town, out west, for his total education. Little did Chairman Dimon know young Kevin would be flappin his lips to common folk about intel privy only to bank CEO's. I see chastisement in poor kevins futureohmy.gif After all lose lips.......sink ships....................................................................................................

................................P. H.........Good day

• Upvote 3

And Now...................................the rest of the story

Young Kevin just happens to be the grandson of Chase CEO and Chairman Jamie Dimon, who thought the best place to start his grandson in the world of banking was a teller in some out of the way hell hole town, out west, for his total education. Little did Chairman Dimon know young Kevin would be flappin his lips to common folk about intel privy only to bank CEO's. I see chastisement in poor kevins futureohmy.gif After all lose lips.......sink ships....................................................................................................

................................P. H.........Good day

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, My wife and I were both enjoying your "bank story." We were laughing so hard, so I had to write to say thanks for the comedic relief.

Funny, I remember being told to "sit in a corner and be quiet" because I had an opinion on the topic at hand, then was bashed for not obeying your command.

I put you on ignore after that, but sometimes choose to read your posts because some of them make sense. Perhaps you could practice a little of that tolerance that you preach? But hey, that is just me, and perhaps I am just "tired" (Still not sure what that had to do with the conversation, but ummmmm ok.)

It is all about you, isn't it. Please put me back on Ignore. I would appreciate it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Freedom of speech?: Again, of course. Just have some decorum and respect for others that have a more elevated conversation in progress.

Difference of opinion: Fair, that is what life is about. But don't belittle someone because they have one, and don't belittle someone if they don't spell perfectly. English could be their second language, iPhone, or maybe they have a handicap. You don't know. Make no mistake, I do not like improper grammar or spelling because of the validity it presents, but there might be a good case for it in some instances.

We are not here to run a popularity contest. We are here for information. I hope everybody has a good time, but how about some real contrbution towards our goal every now and then.

There is a time and a place for everything. You just have to be smart enough, or care enough, to know when that is.

Very good post ....

• Upvote 2