Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I feel the earth rumbling!!!! Rv is close!

josh772

What are You goin' on about Missy ... You know You can't be runnin' around the ward - NOW - Get back in bed !!!

LOL !! Sorry doctor BJ. You were not due to do a ward round until tonight. Now you have caught me. :( ......but jeez you made me laugh.... :). ........obviously no consideration for my delicate condition. :D.

• Upvote 1

I haven't felt this excited since I got that tingling up and down my leg watching Obama's inauguration. :D :D

I am assuming, considering the Obama sentiment on the site for the most part, that you are referring to the feeling of having your leg peed on?

:)

smee2

I too have been feeling less than enthusiastic ... coming to check on rumours and off topic for jokes and totally ignoring the "news" or worthwhile chats (i.e. Adam) ... but for some reason I feel more positive at the moment. No, it isn't gas. Took care of that. The feeling is still there. Of course I had a tooth removed this morning and the freezing isn't out yet (been four hours) and I can not even feel my left foot for heaven's sake. Could be that.

Have absolutely no faith in the RV happening before the new year at the earliest, and feel lucky if it comes in anywhere near a dollar. But still, there is this "spring in the air" feeling that sure as heck isn't the weather. Maybe it is Hallowe'en ... maybe that's it.

Considered getting out the scotch tape and wearing the dinar as a costume. Scare the little kiddies spitless ... mommy, mommy, the big bad lady scared us, all covered in funny coloured papers... hahahahaha

:)

smee2

I know far too well what disappointment feels like. Except for a few special moments, I have lived with a much disappointment through a great deal of my life. But this is different. I have a tingly feeling in my abdomen, and my legs are a slightly shaky. I feel like a laugh, a genuine, bend over, hold my tummy, out-loud laugh is stalling around at the back of my throat. My eyes are beginning to burn a little bit like they may begin to water, and I feel slightly light-headed and trembly all over. Am I sick, or is this what honest-to-goodness, real, once-in-a-lifetime excitement feels like? :rolleyes::blink::lol::D:P

I'll have what she's having. Oh wait, I already have it! I know exactly what you mean. I feel it too! Plus one, thanks for your post, very well said. Go RV!!! :D

• Upvote 2

The rumbling is in your stomach. Try a good probiotic. You will thank me.

BTW- we are a long way away from an RV. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Sheik-always love your responses. I get your humor, funny or not.

But....you drop your liners of negativity with no explanation. I appreciate thoughts, positive and negative.

So what are yours on why we're a long way off.

• Upvote 1

Sheik-always love your responses. I get your humor, funny or not.

But....you drop your liners of negativity with no explanation. I appreciate thoughts, positive and negative.

So what are yours on why we're a long way off.

he dont know anything ive asked him to exxplain himself over and over and never get a response good luck getting him to answer you LOL.

• Downvote 1

Were bottim feeders b/c we dnt get excited about a post sating sumthing good is bout to happen but fir no other reason than they have a feeling based in nothing with no facts or commentary to bak it up or support it all

No, you're a bottom feeder because . . . because . . . because you're a bottom feeder, a.k.a. a whiner who would complain no matter what was said or how well proven it might have been. Some people just want to drag down the good in everything. They do that consistently, and no amount of good, proven or otherwise, ever meets their cough . . . cough . . . high standards. Nothing is ever, ever quite good enough for them.

• Upvote 1

B) Sorry to burst the bubble, but.....of course there is a lot of activity, news coming out of the country, political parties making deals, news....news .....news.......AND NONE OF IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RV. They are a new democracy that just got out from under the thumb of a murdering dictator. They've had UN sactions holding them back for over 10 years. the whole region is unstable and the general population is unhappy. The country itself is made up of three basic groups who have hated each other for thousands of years. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

OF COURSE THERE IS GOING TO BE ENDLESS ACTIVITY ON ALMOST ANY FRONT YOU LOOK AT IN IRAQ ON ANY GIVEN DAY.....POLITICAL, ECONOMICAL, INTERNALLY, EXTERNALLY, blah, blah, blah......THAY HAVE TO BUILD A COUNTRY FROM THE GROUND UP AND RE-INTEGRATE IT BACK INTO THE MAINSTREAM WORLD ORDER!

Why does everybody jump on every story out of Iraq and some how tie it into a pending RV??????????????? GIVE IT REST.......don't you have something better to do than sit around and drwam about becoming rich? GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE, ENJOY YOUR FAMILY, LIVE YOUR LIFE........THE RV WILL COME WHEN IT COMES, WISHING WON'T MAKE IT SO :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

B) Sorry to burst the bubble, but.....of course there is a lot of activity, news coming out of the country, political parties making deals, news....news .....news.......AND NONE OF IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RV. They are a new democracy that just got out from under the thumb of a murdering dictator. They've had UN sactions holding them back for over 10 years. the whole region is unstable and the general population is unhappy. The country itself is made up of three basic groups who have hated each other for thousands of years. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

OF COURSE THERE IS GOING TO BE ENDLESS ACTIVITY ON ALMOST ANY FRONT YOU LOOK AT IN IRAQ ON ANY GIVEN DAY.....POLITICAL, ECONOMICAL, INTERNALLY, EXTERNALLY, blah, blah, blah......THAY HAVE TO BUILD A COUNTRY FROM THE GROUND UP AND RE-INTEGRATE IT BACK INTO THE MAINSTREAM WORLD ORDER!

Why does everybody jump on every story out of Iraq and some how tie it into a pending RV??????????????? GIVE IT REST.......don't you have something better to do than sit around and drwam about becoming rich? GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE, ENJOY YOUR FAMILY, LIVE YOUR LIFE........THE RV WILL COME WHEN IT COMES, WISHING WON'T MAKE IT SO :P

"WISHING WON'T MAKE IT SO" Neither will whining and nay-saying.

• Upvote 2

With all the changes with that have been coming down the pipe with this website(which I totally agree with), and the emails from Adam. I am starting to feel something. I think its excitment!!! From all the pumpers that have made us so skeptical at everything to all the smoke coming from iraq, I agree its hard to get excited. But I really think something is about to happen.

Does anyone else feel the same way? Judging from intel and such.

Nope

• Downvote 2

I BOUGHT DINAR OVER A YEAR AGO AND HAD DREAMS OF MAKING MILLIONS ON A COUPLE OF THOUSAND USD, BUT THE MORE I RESEARCHED, THE MORE I GOT THE FEELING IT WILL ONLY RV AROUND .10-.45 CENTS...WHICH IS FINE....ANYTHING OVER THAT WOULD BE UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! I STILL HAVE HOPE....WITH ALL THE HCL NEWS, AND UNAMI STATING PUBLICLY, I FEEL SOMETHING IS HAPPENING....GROWING PAINS, MAYBE...

"don't you have something better to do than sit around and drwam about becoming rich? GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE,ENJOY YOUR FAMILY,LIVE YOUR LIFE..........THE RV WILL COME WHEN IT COMES,WISHING WON'T MAKE IT SO"...............................ummmmmmmmm this coming from someone with over 1,100 post in a year and a half. Seems someone might want to look in the mirror,and takes ones own advise-JMO

• Upvote 1

cmon dude.. most of us are seasoned investors. I have been in this thing for close t0 6 years. I have studied everything from adams stuff to every other guru, to the actual news(which adam is ontop of). If you can honestly sit there and say we arent close to something, your OUT OF YOUR MIND and you should sell me your dinar. or do you have anY?

And why not dream sir??? OUr country was founded on dreams, Men making their dreams happen. I honestly cant believed you typed that :o

Please just because you can't see the big picture, dont lean over and take a huge steamer on our visions.

Thank you

• Upvote 3

I BOUGHT DINAR OVER A YEAR AGO AND HAD DREAMS OF MAKING MILLIONS ON A COUPLE OF THOUSAND USD, BUT THE MORE I RESEARCHED, THE MORE I GOT THE FEELING IT WILL ONLY RV AROUND .10-.45 CENTS...WHICH IS FINE....ANYTHING OVER THAT WOULD BE UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! I STILL HAVE HOPE....WITH ALL THE HCL NEWS, AND UNAMI STATING PUBLICLY, I FEEL SOMETHING IS HAPPENING....GROWING PAINS, MAYBE...

10-45 cents? That would cause a 180 degree turn in my financial situation....

Edited by umbertino