Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Did The Topic get Locked?

WowLewi

Why did this topic get locked?

BREAKING: President Obama will announce total drawdown of US troops from Iraq by end of 2011 in a 11:45 press conference. What Does This Mean For Our Investment???

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/88515-breaking-president-obama-will-announce-total-drawdown-of-us-troops-from-iraq-by-end-of-2011-in-a-1145-press-conference/page__st__120#ixzz1bSzczuaQ

It seemed as if the discussion and debate was ongoing and respectful and them BAM!!! Locked.

Just a suggestion. In the future when a topic is locked can you make the last message notice of why and if it was moved where.

Just a thought.

• Upvote 6

Not sure why it would get locked. Maybe shabibi pushed the wrong button?

I read all of the last thread and I worry this will turn bad quick if we leave but im thinking maybe the usa is playing possum. Say we leave and then wait for Iran to show up and then blast the hell out of them and their leader. We have been on a killing spree this year, why not one more?

Iraq needs to be able to protect themselves and use the fighter jets and equipment they just bought, and they need to rid of chapter 7 to use that stuff.

Lets stay grounded, stay positive and play nice. Positive energy creates positive events.

• Upvote 3

Why did this topic get locked?

BREAKING: President Obama will announce total drawdown of US troops from Iraq by end of 2011 in a 11:45 press conference. What Does This Mean For Our Investment???

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1bSzczuaQ

It seemed as if the discussion and debate was ongoing and respectful and them BAM!!! Locked.

Just a suggestion. In the future when a topic is locked can you make the last message notice of why and if it was moved where.

Just a thought.

I'm looking into it and will try to find out why it was locked.

-

• Upvote 1

Not sure why it would get locked. Maybe shabibi pushed the wrong button?

I read all of the last thread and I worry this will turn bad quick if we leave but im thinking maybe the usa is playing possum. Say we leave and then wait for Iran to show up and then blast the hell out of them and their leader. We have been on a killing spree this year, why not one more?

Iraq needs to be able to protect themselves and use the fighter jets and equipment they just bought, and they need to rid of chapter 7 to use that stuff.

Lets stay grounded, stay positive and play nice. Positive energy creates positive events.

Playing possum is an interesting concept. Could be the reason they "donated" all of the equipment they didn't want to ship back due to cost. Test the stability of Iraq and see if the mouse will come out to play when the cat leaves by having hidden mouse traps.

Who locked it?! And what gives them the authority? I thought this site was for us to voice our opinion about the Dinar?! What? Are we now being censored by Big Brother?! It has to make you wonder who is actually in control?!

Please read the DinarVet Forum Rules you agreed to in order be able to post here.

The moderators on this site are trying to steer the group on the way to the RV, or RI, of the Iraqi dinar, they want to do this with a minimum of conflict between the members.

As with any large group of people we find agitators, people who, for reasons of their own, want to cause trouble. The moderator’s job is to weed these people out and keep the information flowing smoothly.

If a moderator asks you to cease a line of discussion, and you choose to defy them, you become a part of the problem.

If you have a problem with a moderator’s decisions, don’t bring it up in the chat or open forum. This is Adam Montana’s web site, if you don’t like the way the moderators run it feel free to PM him with your complaints.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1114-updated-11232010-dinarvetscom-forum-rules/#ixzz1bTAvAc00

As I said before, I'm looking into it. Please be patient.

Never know when silence is golden about some subjects.. Could be a message from a friend that knows something deeper than what the media is covering. The building momentum was a loose string that was unraveling a decent amount of people to sell, sell, sell. Something to think about.

Hmmm...I like your "perspective"...wink.gif

I'm looking into it and will try to find out why it was locked.

-

Hey, thank Marks. Sorry, I posted another thread with the same question.

Thank you.

Who locked it?! And what gives them the authority? I thought this site was for us to voice our opinion about the Dinar?! What? Are we now being censored by Big Brother?! It has to make you wonder who is actually in control?!

The authority goes to the mods and Adam, who owns it. This could have been a mistake. We don't need anybody going ballistic over something like this. We started another one.

Please Take a chill pill everyone!! Looks like sonny1 locked that thread and Markinsa is looking over the thread to see if something in there broke any of the rules!! If not, Markinsa will open the thread again!!

I love it when Newbie's come in and try and push their weight around!!

Chill out!!!!!!!!!!!angry.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Bumper64! Newbie?! Get over yourself! You have no idea how long I have been invested in this endeavor! I am sick and tired of people who think they know something about someone. This site is for those of us who want to discuss the Dinar - oh so sorry! The Iraq Dinar. What gives someone the right to end the discussion? What they don't believe what those are saying? To bad. Get over it! This thread was going GREAT. Then all of a sudden somebody didn't like it. Big brother go to anorher site. We don't need a thug here. We need insightful info. As this thread was doing. I vote to reopen it. Anyone in agreement?

You need to go re-read the DinarVet Forum Rules YOU agreed to when you became a member here. Regardless of how long you have held Dinar, you're still a NEWBIE here with only 5 posts. Keep on being disrespectful and you will lose your "priviledge" to post.

The moderators on this site are trying to steer the group on the way to the RV, or RI, of the Iraqi dinar, they want to do this with a minimum of conflict between the members.

As with any large group of people we find agitators, people who, for reasons of their own, want to cause trouble. The moderator’s job is to weed these people out and keep the information flowing smoothly.

If a moderator asks you to cease a line of discussion, and you choose to defy them, you become a part of the problem.

If you have a problem with a moderator’s decisions, don’t bring it up in the chat or open forum. This is Adam Montana’s web site, if you don’t like the way the moderators run it feel free to PM him with your complaints.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1bTAvAc00

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please Take a chill pill everyone!! Looks like sonny1 locked that thread and Markinsa is looking over the thread to see if something in there broke any of the rules!! If not, Markinsa will open the thread again!!

I love it when Newbie's come in and try and push their weight around!!

Chill out!!!!!!!!!!!angry.gif

I was wondering when you were showing up, you missed most of the action.

Just kidding, thanks for keeping the peace.

• Upvote 1

Bumper64! Newbie?! Get over yourself! You have no idea how long I have been invested in this endeavor! I am sick and tired of people who think they know something about someone. This site is for those of us who want to discuss the Dinar - oh so sorry! The Iraq Dinar. What gives someone the right to end the discussion? What they don't believe what those are saying? To bad. Get over it! This thread was going GREAT. Then all of a sudden somebody didn't like it. Big brother go to anorher site. We don't need a thug here. We need insightful info. As this thread was doing. I vote to reopen it. Anyone in agreement?

***JMO but when someone is so BLATANTLY disrespectful why not just go ahead and ban, you know it's gonna be nothing but trouble and conflict down the road.

• Upvote 1

***JMO but when someone is so BLATANTLY disrespectful why not just go ahead and ban, you know it's gonna be nothing but trouble and conflict down the road.

I know, I know, I'm hoping, beyond hope, they turn out ok and will be a positive contributor here. If we banned everyone we have had problems with, it would get lonely in here. :lol: j/k It's not "that" bad.

-

OK, I dont know whats up with bumper? maybe hes having a bad day. just sayin' but your newbie green assssssss is BAND!! just sayin'