Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Iraq Will Come Back To Power

who needs TV......we are witnessing the greatest soap opera ever devised ...and IT was set in motion 2000+ years ago....so grab some popcorn sit back and watch...and pray.....that we stay safe here in America.....GOD Bless the USA.. ;)

Edited by tim5400
  • Upvote 7

Bible Prophecies

IRAQ (Babylon!)

The Bible warns of a coming judgment upon Babylon (modern Iraq) and says Iraq (Babylon) will rise again as a great "global economic" and "global religion" center ... and then will be utterly destroyed and left uninhabitable.

In the Old Testament (Tanakh), great prophecies against Iraq (Babylon) are found in the books of Isaiah 13:1-22 and Jeremiah 51:1-64 ... and also in Zechariah 5:1-11 (where Babylon is called by its ancient name "Shinar".) In the New Testament we find a fearful prophecy against "Mystery Babylon" in the book of Revelation chapters 17-18 (in the Bible a "mystery" is something that had not yet been revealed in Scripture.)

The Bible warns the prophecies against Iraq (Babylon) will be fulfilled in 3 Phases . . .

PHASE 1: Iraq (Babylon) would be invaded and conquered by a coalition of many nations led by a nation and leader from "a far country"... "the end of heaven" (the opposite side of the Earth) ... This Bible prophecy does not describe the Persian (and Medes) invasion of Babylon when Cyrus the Great conquered Babylon in 539 BC (the Persians diverted the Euphrates river and entered Babylon through the river bed gates on the night of October 12 without damaging the city ... many of the citizens did not even know they had been conquered for several days) ...

But, this Bible prophecy does (very accurately and remarkably) describe the Gulf War I + Gulf War II invasions of Iraq (Babylon) ... and remember, Saddam Hussein even described himself as the new Nebuchadnezzar (the famous ruler of ancient Babylon) ...

PHASE 2: Iraq (Babylon) will then rise to become the great economic and religious center of the world ... filled with evil and wickedness ... The "Woman" of Revelation 17:1-18 and Zechariah 5:1-11 ... "The Woman who rides the Beast"... "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" ... is the coming evil and powerful religious system which will rise along with a powerful and evil "centralized" political-economic system under the leadership of the coming Antichrist (a powerful and popular world leader who will rise ... a Satanic empowered counterfeit Messiah.) The Bible warns at the time of the coming Antichrist and just before Armageddon, Iraq (Babylon) will become the economic and religious heart of the world. The coming Antichrist (who will rise in power over 10 nations which we are told were all once part of the ancient Roman Empire) will shift the center of the coming "global economic" system and the center of the coming enforced "global religion" ("the Mother of Harlots" ... "The Abominations of the Earth" ... study Revelation 17:1-18 and Zechariah 5:1-11) to Iraq (Babylon) under his control and under the control of his powerful "religious" partner ..."the Second Beast" of Revelation 13:11-12.)

As a note, it now appears the world is busily preparing the way for this Phase 2 . . .

PHASE 3: Southern Iraq (Babylon) will be utterly destroyed ... left uninhabitable ... forever! The Bible warns Iraq (Babylon) ..."Shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah" ... "it shall never be inhabited" ... "neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation" ... "Babylon will become a heap of rubble" ... "haunted by jackals" ... "it will be an object of horror and contempt" ... "without a single person living there."

Those who needed some good news, here it is!^^^ Have a blessed day. Go RV. Found at... http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/Nations%20Iraq.html

OH AND BTW Babylon= Present Day Iraq!

Well done and said. RVandGOLF. I'm impressed! One thing must be stressed though. It is God who is ultimately in control. This truly is the good news. RV or not... Jesus has already paid our way. Nothing else matters... other than how we treat each other and honor God.

• Upvote 7

The title is misleading. The bible says nothing of the kind. It talks about Babylon, and the identity of Babylon is open to interpretation. The early church believed that Rome was Babylon. Others think it's a reference to the Catholic Church. Still others believe it refers to the world financial system or Wall St. Eschatology is more open to interpretation than any topic in the bible. And one final note, Babylon was destroyed and the bible says that it won't be rebuilt.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

the bible also states that children who curse their parents should be put to death, children who strike their father should be put to death, adulterers should be put to death, a priest's daughter who fornicates should be burned to death, those who work on the sabbath should be put to death, fortune tellers and sorcerers should be stoned to death, rapists should pay silver to the victim's father, betrothed rape victims should be stoned to death, as well as much more craziness. let's leave the rv up to the humans rather than the supreme beings.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 14

Bible Prophecies

IRAQ (Babylon!)

The Bible warns of a coming judgment upon Babylon (modern Iraq) and says Iraq (Babylon) will rise again as a great "global economic" and "global religion" center ... and then will be utterly destroyed and left uninhabitable.

In the Old Testament (Tanakh), great prophecies against Iraq (Babylon) are found in the books of Isaiah 13:1-22 and Jeremiah 51:1-64 ... and also in Zechariah 5:1-11 (where Babylon is called by its ancient name "Shinar".) In the New Testament we find a fearful prophecy against "Mystery Babylon" in the book of Revelation chapters 17-18 (in the Bible a "mystery" is something that had not yet been revealed in Scripture.)

The Bible warns the prophecies against Iraq (Babylon) will be fulfilled in 3 Phases . . .

PHASE 1: Iraq (Babylon) would be invaded and conquered by a coalition of many nations led by a nation and leader from "a far country"... "the end of heaven" (the opposite side of the Earth) ... This Bible prophecy does not describe the Persian (and Medes) invasion of Babylon when Cyrus the Great conquered Babylon in 539 BC (the Persians diverted the Euphrates river and entered Babylon through the river bed gates on the night of October 12 without damaging the city ... many of the citizens did not even know they had been conquered for several days) ...

But, this Bible prophecy does (very accurately and remarkably) describe the Gulf War I + Gulf War II invasions of Iraq (Babylon) ... and remember, Saddam Hussein even described himself as the new Nebuchadnezzar (the famous ruler of ancient Babylon) ...

PHASE 2: Iraq (Babylon) will then rise to become the great economic and religious center of the world ... filled with evil and wickedness ... The "Woman" of Revelation 17:1-18 and Zechariah 5:1-11 ... "The Woman who rides the Beast"... "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" ... is the coming evil and powerful religious system which will rise along with a powerful and evil "centralized" political-economic system under the leadership of the coming Antichrist (a powerful and popular world leader who will rise ... a Satanic empowered counterfeit Messiah.) The Bible warns at the time of the coming Antichrist and just before Armageddon, Iraq (Babylon) will become the economic and religious heart of the world. The coming Antichrist (who will rise in power over 10 nations which we are told were all once part of the ancient Roman Empire) will shift the center of the coming "global economic" system and the center of the coming enforced "global religion" ("the Mother of Harlots" ... "The Abominations of the Earth" ... study Revelation 17:1-18 and Zechariah 5:1-11) to Iraq (Babylon) under his control and under the control of his powerful "religious" partner ..."the Second Beast" of Revelation 13:11-12.)

As a note, it now appears the world is busily preparing the way for this Phase 2 . . .

PHASE 3: Southern Iraq (Babylon) will be utterly destroyed ... left uninhabitable ... forever! The Bible warns Iraq (Babylon) ..."Shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah" ... "it shall never be inhabited" ... "neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation" ... "Babylon will become a heap of rubble" ... "haunted by jackals" ... "it will be an object of horror and contempt" ... "without a single person living there."

Those who needed some good news, here it is!^^^ Have a blessed day. Go RV. Found at... http://www.alphanews...ons%20Iraq.html

I guess the sky will fall again glad I'm in America

the bible also states that children who curse their parents should be put to death, children who strike their father should be put to death, adulterers should be put to death, a priest's daughter who fornicates should be burned to death, those who work on the sabbath should be put to death, fortune tellers and sorcerers should be stoned to death, rapists should pay silver to the victim's father, betrothed rape victims should be stoned to death, as well as much more craziness. let's leave the rv up to the humans rather than the supreme beings.

+1

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bible Prophecies

IRAQ (Babylon!)

Those who needed some good news, here it is!^^^ Have a blessed day. Go RV. Found at... http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/Nations%20Iraq.html

Please, let's not bring Religion into this matter. Let's stick to the economic facts that are relevant to the potential RV of the IQD. Adam, please chime in. I feel as if I'm in Okie land again.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 13

Please, let's not bring Religion into this matter. Let's stick to the economic facts that are relevant to the potential RV of the IQD. Adam, please chime in. I feel as if I'm in Okie land again.

Actually Adam has stated he is a Christian too. So even though he may not chime in, he will most likely agree with the original post. Not bashing, just saying.

Basically this is what you are saying...

I can't believe that some people would post things that I do not agree with! What's worse is that I am forced to read it!

What I am saying.... and let me very clear...

Grow up!

Nobody can force you to do anything! This world doesn't revolve around one mindset! If the topic interests you, read it... even respond if you would like.. If it doesn't, MOVE ON! I would rather you bash the topic with your view point instead of just saying, "We shouldn't be talking about this..." The fact is, YOU shouldn't be talking about this but let the other members to what they want!

As far as religion and the dinar are concerned, to a Christian, they are related! Most Christians believe that Babylon is Iraq and that make this post relevant to this investment. We believe the Bible to be true. If you want to put your faith in Okie and listen to his "revelations", that's fine but we all know he doesn't know what he's talking about but because his predictions are dinar based, they do have a place here (in rumors). Christians believe that the Bible also predicts the fate of Iraq so to us it also has a place here. Maybe not for you, but for us, it does.

I'm not only singling out the quote above in my response. It goes for everybody that feels that way. I don't mean to personally offend anybody but I do mean every word of it.

Bash away!

Woo hoo! well said! +1 from me! :)

As far as religion and the dinar are concerned, to a Christian, they are related! Most Christians believe that Babylon is Iraq and that make this post relevant to this investment. We believe the Bible to be true. If you want to put your faith in Okie and listen to his "revelations", that's fine but we all know he doesn't know what he's talking about but because his predictions are dinar based, they do have a place here (in rumors). Christians believe that the Bible also predicts the fate of Iraq so to us it also has a place here. Maybe not for you, but for us, it does.

I was with you right up until this statement. I believe in to each his own, but by bringing Okie into the mix, you are saying those are our choices. Believe ONE interpretation of the Bible, or believe Okie, and I don't think that's true

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I was with you right up until this statement. I believe in to each his own, but by bringing Okie into the mix, you are saying those are our choices. Believe ONE interpretation of the Bible, or believe Okie, and I don't think that's true

It wasn't my intent to say one or the other. Just seems like the Bible bashers tolerate Okie because they don't mind his predictions but when the Bible is brought into it, they throw a fit. Personally, I don't care what you believe. My point was to let others have a chance to share in a thread that interests them and not just disagree and sidetrack the topic because "we shouldn't be talking about it"

Again, I don't mind disagreement. I enjoy respectful debate, but if you are disagreeing, state why. Just don't bash because it's a "bad topic" in your view.

• Upvote 3

2 Peter 3:16 Revalation 22:18

my personal favorite...

They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men. All five of the Midianite kings – Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba – died in the battle. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho.

Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. "These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves. (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well done and said. RVandGOLF. I'm impressed! One thing must be stressed though. It is God who is ultimately in control. This truly is the good news. RV or not... Jesus has already paid our way. Nothing else matters... other than how we treat each other and honor God.

Amen brothers. It is news that all need to take to heart. Judgement day will come. Honor God in all that you do and receive! 1+ 1+ 1+ to you guys~ Remember, God is two steps ahead and knows how this will play out. He knows how you will react when this plays out! Will you make him happy? Or will you please satan? It's never too late to wash your hands!

• Upvote 1

RVandGolf is using New Testament...not old. The punishments you mentioned above...are likely something you have seen in the Old Testament. Prior to the New Testament and the birth of Jesus, no one...and I do mean no one, was able to uphold the law in it's fullest measure. If you read the Bible I'm sure you will see the difference that Jesus brought to us. Despite what anyone would wish otherwise or even attempt to plan otherwise...some belive it will unfold the way that God has seen it.

Anyway, there are just as many Christians as Athiests that browse these posts, I'm sure. Perhaps even other religions. My point...this is under opinions/perspectives/two cents. Please be kind enough to start your own thread if you would rather offer your own perspective. I for one...recognize RVandGolf's comments as good sense. :twocents:

The request to start your own "non religious" thoughts to your own thread also goes to those readers who are not here to debate but, rather, to debunk...and I'm not talking dinar either. Just a request to respect this poster who obviously isn't unique.

Respectfully

RVandGolf is using New Testament...not old. The punishments you mentioned above...are likely something you have seen in the Old Testament. Prior to the New Testament and the birth of Jesus, no one...and I do mean no one, was able to uphold the law in it's fullest measure. If you read the Bible I'm sure you will see the difference that Jesus brought to us. Despite what anyone would wish otherwise or even attempt to plan otherwise...some belive it will unfold the way that God has seen it.

Anyway, there are just as many Christians as Athiests that browse these posts, I'm sure. Perhaps even other religions. My point...this is under opinions/perspectives/two cents. Please be kind enough to start your own thread if you would rather offer your own perspective. I for one...recognize RVandGolf's comments as good sense. :twocents:

The request to start your own "non religious" thoughts to your own thread also goes to those readers who are not here to debate but, rather, to debunk...and I'm not talking dinar either. Just a request to respect this poster who obviously isn't unique.

Respectfully

actually, several references are made to the old testament in the post.

i am simply pointing out that we tend to pick and choose parts of the bible that we like, ignore parts we don't like, and interpret things the way we want to interpret them. then, when the bible doesn't fit together, we tend to make up excuses for it when the simplest, most obviously answer to most of these questions is right in front of us.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The answer that is most obvious is that need to take the Bible as a whole. I know you understand that God was dealing with us differently in the Old Testament versus the New. What I think you can't grasp is why. We have been talking with each other for some time about this on my page but until you truly understand what the New Covenant did for us, I'm afraid you will continue to see only the Old.

The Old Testament was ruled by our sinful nature. The wages of sin is death. That is why you see so much of it in the Old Testament. Here are a couple of passages you didn't quote.

verse 31:2-3 states "Take vengeance on the Midianites for the children of Isreal. Afterward you shall be gathered to your people. So Moses spoke to the people, saying, "Arm some of yourselves for war, and let them go against the Midianites to take vengeance for the Lord on Midian." and the one you did state verse 31:16 "Look, these women caused the children of Isreal, through the counsel of Balaam, to trespass against the Lord in the incident of Peor, and there was a plague amoung the congregation of the Lord."

It was the result of the Midianites trespass against the Lord that caused them to be killed. It was God's judgement against them because of what they did. Again, the wages of sin is death.

The New Covenant states, "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more." Everyone is invited to my page for a more detailed explanation of this.

As much as I enjoy talking about this subject, I really regret that every thread that has the mention of God or the Bible has to turn into a debate.

actually, several references are made to the old testament in the post.

i am simply pointing out that we tend to pick and choose parts of the bible that we like, ignore parts we don't like, and interpret things the way we want to interpret them. then, when the bible doesn't fit together, we tend to make up excuses for it when the simplest, most obviously answer to most of these questions is right in front of us.

I do not pick and choose which verses suit my belief. I believe the Bible from cover to cover and I do not hide from what others to perceive as death, violence, and hate. But it does seem to me that you can only focus on these matters to suit your belief. Maybe you shouldn't ignore the other parts that don't fit your paradigm.

Like Hope, Faith, and Love... and forgiveness.

• Upvote 2

If you don't believe in GOD an the Bible just say so, but i feel on your soul!!

• Upvote 1

my personal favorite...

They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men. All five of the Midianite kings – Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba – died in the battle. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho.

Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. "These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves. (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

You better be committed!!!!!!!! Better to wipe out your enemy rather than having him come back to face you again. It was war!! You know, if people back then would have been more obedient to God, we wouldn't have all of the problems we do today. The Middle East is a ruthless region for a reason.

You better be committed!!!!!!!! Better to wipe out your enemy rather than having him come back to face you again. It was war!! You know, if people back then would have been more obedient to God, we wouldn't have all of the problems we do today. The Middle East is a ruthless region for a reason.

are you people really saying that you would kill a child...any child...because someone told you that a supreme being ordered it?

• Upvote 2