Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here We Go Into Iran..

djhemp

If Iran goes to war with Iraq, what do you think will happen to the dinar? That's right..........POOF! All gone, all for nothing. This is actually damn near the ONLY thing that can happen to stop the RV. Let's pray that it will be settled quickly and all will fall into place for the global economy.

Greg's Daughter - Kristi

P.S. Sorry, Daddy, I had to say something.

Well said, daddy Greg should be proud!

If Iran goes to war with Iraq, what do you think will happen to the dinar? That's right..........POOF! All gone, all for nothing. This is actually damn near the ONLY thing that can happen to stop the RV. Let's pray that it will be settled quickly and all will fall into place for the global economy.

Greg's Daughter - Kristi

P.S. Sorry, Daddy, I had to say something.

Well said, daddy Greg should be proud!

• Upvote 1

If this is true, you can just add this to Iran also asking for the Euro and currencies different from the USD, I did read something about that earlier this year....another motive for war....

But Im sure we have had our eyes on Iran for sometime now and we know that with some ties to Iraq, things could get really ugly over there....

• Upvote 2

Israel is in true danger from these madmen running Iran. They know they must destroy Iran's ability to make and deliver a nuke. Whether or not this war is contained in Iran or it spreads to the whole Middle East will be in America's hands. Like it or not, the USA is the only country in the world capable of containing a million man army such as Iran's.

It's the same story as has always been the case. Do nothing now and pay a huge cost in innocent lives when the madmen attack, or attack preemptively, loosing as few lives as possible, and take out the madmen!

What ever your take on the reasons why America took down Saddam's Iraq, the Brits and Americans took very few causalities in comparison to Iraq. I think I remember reading that the Iraqi's took over 200,000 causalities in a matter of weeks and the allies causalities where mostly friendly fire. This shows the massive, modern firepower of the US. Countries like Iran and N Korea know they can't fight our modern armies, so they resort to threatening us with nukes and chemicals.

Do we just sit and wait for the inevitable, or take it to our enemies before they can hurt us? And please, none of this conspiracy crap that bankers love war and relish the thought of it so they can get richer. I'm so sick of reading that crap on DV's that I don't come around here much anymore. To many tinfoil hat wearers for my liking! :blink:

• Upvote 2

And you think he is so stupid to think that getting into a war with Iran (which has a serious military) would HELP his re-election? Please, no matter what you think of Obama's policies he is not an idiot.

Iran has a serious military??? I heard that for months leading up to the gulf war about Iraq, (who by the way, fought to a military tie with Iran) that the Republican Guard was top notch..... We knocked their peckers in the sand so fast they all started removing their uniforms and singing "Talk me out to the ballgame"!!!!

If you want a real eye opener listen to this short clip by retired General Wesley Clark... it will take about a minute and a half... then tell me if you think things are progressing right on schedule, and yes, Iran is on the list...

Link:

You are right on.

Follow your own advice!!

How did we finally get out of the great depression and all of its follow on issues? Massive deficit spending for WWII . Wars can be good for the economy because of war spending, but we have already bought the tanks and bullets so a massive manufacturing ramp up will not be needed and our debt is already very high. So in this day and age wars are only expensive and a drain on the economy.

Thumbs up from me.

• Upvote 1

I don't think we poured the blood of our service men and women on the sands of Iraq to let Iran march in there and bring it all to ruin. What Iran needs along with the rest of us is the gospel of Jesus Christ. Iran has been on the hot seat for a long time we will have to wait and see what happens. They might end up having a currency to invest in one day.

Just my thoughts , But Iran wanted to blow up the ambassador of Syria, they want to take over Iraq, Syria and Saudi produce 1/2 the world oil. They seem to be playing Saddam's game , holding all the oil cards and USA wont let that happen. If Iran had control the whole world would come to a grinding :unsure: halt.

If you want a real eye opener listen to this short clip by retired General Wesley Clark... it will take about a minute and a half... then tell me if you think things are progressing right on schedule, and yes, Iran is on the list...

Link:

Kinda scary since this interview is from 2007...

• Upvote 2

Just my thoughts , But Iran wanted to blow up the ambassador of Syria, they want to take over Iraq, Syria and Saudi produce 1/2 the world oil. They seem to be playing Saddam's game , holding all the oil cards and USA wont let that happen. If Iran had control the whole world would come to a grinding :unsure: halt.

sorry but it was ambassador of saudi not syria, and this so called attempt may be just a headline! Iran an Syria are in same chicken coup.

• Upvote 1

And you think he is so stupid to think that getting into a war with Iran (which has a serious military) would HELP his re-election? Please, no matter what you think of Obama's policies he is not an idiot.

what I was trying to say, this is the path 4 iran an Isarel to go to war. All due 2 anti USA

• Upvote 1

Everything in the Middle east affects the dinar

This possible war with Iran is a reelection war for Obama, he is grabbing for anything he can to be reelected and that makes him very dangerous. He has nothing to run on that is positiveangry.gif

Hmm, another war is not popular.

what I was trying to say, this is the path 4 iran an Isarel to go to war. All due 2 anti USA

Yeah, we show any threat to Iran and they start bombing Israel. Just a perfect excuse.

The plan to go into Iran has been part of the plan all along. The US government will now use the media puppets to start to win over the American people with pre determined stories of terrorist plots. We have to take over Iran to complete the process that has already begun. Liybia was also part of the plan. Before we launched an internal attack on Liybia, we had already designed a new Central Bank to be established. Liybia wanted to remove the US currency as the reserve currency, and that was a big NO NO! Lokk at them now.

The dinar will RV in order to finance this war with Iran. <_<

The Dianr does not need to RV to finance any wars. That is what the IMF was formed to do. It finances wars around the globe 24/7 and receives in return massive interest payments for its serveices. If you want to go to war the IMF is ready to give you UNLIMITED resources. Just like the USA. We are now in debt to them for more than we are worth.

Then the local registrar issued your parents a copy of the warehouse receipt for the cargo, the CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH from the State of Florida in all CAPITAL LETTERS, representing a vessel/ward of the State representing the abandonment of your title by registration. The State of Florida the Creator/Trustor then created a Cestui que trust (constructive trust) behind your back after the fact, with the all Upper Lower case name, and placed a value on it, based on actuarial estimates of your future labor/human resource. Then they issued a Bond against the trust’s asset, a certificate of indebtedness[6] and funded the bond through the IMF based on your future earnings from your labor as the contributing beneficiary, which is a trust asset, and set up a Federal Reserve account for the same. So now the IMF has a beneficial interest in and out of the trust estate, the legal title is now vested with the State of Florida, and held by the Alien Property Custodian in Washington, D.C.; equitable title copy of CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH held by you representing equity/labor; the Governor acting as the managing fiduciary trustee; the Secretary of State Registrar acting as fiduciary trustee until you turn of legal age; and you acting as fiduciary trustee for the trust with duties and obligations once you turn of legal age, and the Secretary of Treasury in charge of the Federal Reserve account.

Edited by Conotacarius

The plan to go into Iran has been part of the plan all along. The US government will now use the media puppets to start to win over the American people with pre determined stories of terrorist plots. We have to take over Iran to complete the process that has already begun. Liybia was also part of the plan. Before we launched an internal attack on Liybia, we had already designed a new Central Bank to be established. Liybia wanted to remove the US currency as the reserve currency, and that was a big NO NO! Lokk at them now.

The Dianr does not need to RV to finance any wars. That is what the IMF was formed to do. It finances wars around the globe 24/7 and receives in return massive interest payments for its serveices. If you want to go to war the IMF is ready to give you UNLIMITED resources. Just like the USA. We are now in debt to them for more than we are worth.

Then the local registrar issued your parents a copy of the warehouse receipt for the cargo, the CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH from the State of Florida in all CAPITAL LETTERS, representing a vessel/ward of the State representing the abandonment of your title by registration. The State of Florida the Creator/Trustor then created a Cestui que trust (constructive trust) behind your back after the fact, with the all Upper Lower case name, and placed a value on it, based on actuarial estimates of your future labor/human resource. Then they issued a Bond against the trust’s asset, a certificate of indebtedness[6] and funded the bond through the IMF based on your future earnings from your labor as the contributing beneficiary, which is a trust asset, and set up a Federal Reserve account for the same. So now the IMF has a beneficial interest in and out of the trust estate, the legal title is now vested with the State of Florida, and held by the Alien Property Custodian in Washington, D.C.; equitable title copy of CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH held by you representing equity/labor; the Governor acting as the managing fiduciary trustee; the Secretary of State Registrar acting as fiduciary trustee until you turn of legal age; and you acting as fiduciary trustee for the trust with duties and obligations once you turn of legal age, and the Secretary of Treasury in charge of the Federal Reserve account.

There are some serious believers in many contrived theories. I will bet you love them all. The only real conspiracies that bend the mind are started by conspirators...CIA

The Dinar does not need to RV to finance any wars. That is what the IMF was formed to do. It finances wars around the globe 24/7 and receives in return massive interest payments for its services. If you want to go to war the IMF is ready to give you UNLIMITED resources. Just like the USA. We are now in debt to them for more than we are worth.

We are told that the IMF barely has enough to recapitalize the European banks.

They say that Gaddafi was taken out because he was getting ready to produce a gold dinar. Which is a form of payment of actual value instead a currency that is held on a note. The gold coin which is called gold Dinar i have provide a link check it out would destroy world currency.

• Upvote 1

We are told that the IMF barely has enough to recapitalize the European banks.

That is what you are being told. The IMF has ALL of the United States resources. All of them. We pledged it to them when we removed ourselves from the gold standard. That is why you pay taxes. You are required to help support the IMF. Its not up to you anymore. You are free to think you are free. Just dont try to act out against them or you will discover just how free you are. Now go to bed and get to work on time. Friday is payday and I am sure you have many credit cards to pay for. Nighty Nite!

Edited by Conotacarius

That is what you are being told. The IMF has ALL of the United States resources. All of them. We pledged it to them when we removed ourselves from the gold standard. That is why you pay taxes. You are required to help support the IMF. Its not up to you anymore. You are free to think you are free. Just dont try to act out against them or you will discover just how free you are. Now go to bed and get to work on time. Friday is payday and I am sure you have many credit cards to pay for. Nighty Nite!

So, you're telling me that after bailing out Europe, the IMF will be solvent enough to finance a war in Iran? I have my doubts.

So, you're telling me that after bailing out Europe, the IMF will be solvent enough to finance a war in Iran? I have my doubts.

The days of traditional warefare are gone. All of key targets and structures inside of Iran have arleady been identified and programmed into a computer. Iran will fall in a matter of days once we decide to destroy them. A fully established government structure will be installed within weeks of attack. The cost of this has already been established and bonding has already been issued. Once we establish a foothold in Iran, Iranian's will pay for their own demise. Just like Iraq is. Bush said the war would pay for itself and it is. The Dinar RV has nothing to do with it.

Edited by Conotacarius

Link:

I don't trust Wesley Clark. When he ran for president, I believe I heard him lie, and not just one time. I can't give you the details of this any longer, and I wish I could be more specific. But given my own propensity to put tremendous credence in almost anything an American military man says, my belief about this at that time must have been based on something I was pretty sure about. But whatever it was, he has become locked in as a liar in my mind.