Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Same here, and nothing can top that. I would take faith over a rv any day, but a rv would be nice :)

Don't wanna be crass, but I guess I am. Faith doesn't pay the bills, create jobs, facilitate cashflow, tithe, or get the stooges in the GOI to accomplish anything (remember, their not christian). Just sayin'.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

It pays the big bill, my friend :)

Hopefully we'll get there ( Big Bill) as late as possible.......Smile.....

It's a fact that in order to live here in this Valley of Tears called Planet Earth we need the dough... Nobody's fault... Just the way it is....

Edited by umbertino

Don't wanna be crass, but I guess I am. Faith doesn't pay the bills, create jobs, facilitate cashflow, tithe, or get the stooges in the GOI to accomplish anything (remember, their not christian). Just sayin'.

No, FAITH does pay the bills,keep my company running, create cashflow & tithe. just sayin

• Upvote 2

One does not have to be Christian to have faith. Just sayin.

And faith keeps me engaged in the world around me everyday. If I didn't have blind faith I just couldn't imagine facing the possibilities of each and everyday.

• Upvote 3

My faith has got me through many hard times and made me a stronger person.

But as far as this dinar.This is an investment just like stocks or anything else

you put your money in..

Where my faith and belief will come back into play is what I do and how I handle the wealth

that I could make from this investment.

I belive this will RV sometime in the near future otherwise I wouldn't have invested.

I belive hard work and finacial responsablity creates wealth this will just be a bonus.

Edited by rocking/chair

That's exactly how I feel. I haven't been on here in so long that I had to sign up again ha! I read a really good blog today that really put everything into perspective for me. The person that wrote it told a story about how they came into finding out about the dinar. It hit home because it's almost exactly what I went through except I found out about it through my air force buddy. Anyways, check it out ..it kind of opens you eyes and makes you think. It's (did i spell that right?) or something like that...read the "about me" section...kinda crazy i think alot of us will be able to relate..

So, where are we at with the dinar? I seriously need to be caught up! Anything big happening?

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to external site

Faith is to be interpreted by those that believe, dismissed by those that don't, held tightly by those that need. I believe God provides for everyone that is willing to ask Him for help, then begin to help Him provide it, then let Him pave the rest of the way. I live my life based on the belief that I can help others whenever I can, often to my own detriment. Many think me crazy for doing so, but I have faith that God returns to those that give unto others. I have plans for the money I believe I will make, and have faith that God will make the money large enough to do all that I seek to do with it. I plan to pay my bills, to humans and to God, then start a business helping others to help themselves. I don't believe in handouts, but in hand ups, but to those willing to ask and those willing to accept. I try to expect nothing in return, and am usually not disappointed in my expectation. I don't claim to want to cure the world of hunger, illness, or pain and sufferring, just my little piece of it. If you call this faith, blind or otherwise, then feel free to do so, but I call it simply helping my fellow human, to which I firmly believe we'd ALL be better off if we all did a little more of. So, whether it be Biblical prophecy, blind faith, or a mere scam, I believe God will provide by whatever means He deems able and necessary for me to continue to help others, If this is as He wishes for me to do. If not, then the path closes and another road presents itself freely.

• Upvote 3