Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My 1st Bank Story

stonecold555

LIES! ALL LIES!!

I was told bank computers are flashing, FLASHING, everywhere as they are warming up.

And how did he get someone to help him, what with all the meetings in every bank about the Dinar?

Next you'll tell me Okie has been guessing the whole time.

I was flashed once, but not by a computer! frightening

I have never posted a rumor on any site ever,I've been invested with this for over 5 years and worked for a contractor in Iraq for 4 years.

I went to my bank today(BankofAmerica),to make a deposit ,I saw 1 of the private bankers standing there not looking to busy,so I walked over and asked if she could help me with a foreign currency exchange,and of course she said sure...lol..and I asked her about the Dinar,she kinda laughed and gave me that bank smile,giveme a minute and I will grab our currency book...Well she turned to the IQD page and look dumbfounded,and looked at me and said that is now a tradeable currency any one of the tellers can help you with your transaction..so I got in line to wait on next teller and I overheard her tell someone she wanted to take care of my business(WOOHOOO Front of the line).she asked me how much I had to exchange,and spent the next 10 minutes finding nothing on the IQD,She told me there was 0,no rate what so ever,and the screen was just blank,so I said thank you very much ,can u deposit this check for me...she said yes and then asked have I been able to help you today?I said yes mamn more then you know..and she said the only thing I can figure ,is corporate is waiting for the rate to post because as of last month it was untradeable in our book...thanks and have a nice day...I'm sure I'll probably get bashed over this ..but I don't care cuz I've dodged bullets,motars,and IED's over there and these forums are not so bad....(papercuts..now that would be a new one for me....lol)

Very Interesting???? (scratches butt and goes to bed and dreams of a new Harley.)

Edited by Hot in AZ
  • Upvote 1

I have never posted a rumor on any site ever,I've been invested with this for over 5 years and worked for a contractor in Iraq for 4 years.

I went to my bank today(BankofAmerica),to make a deposit ,I saw 1 of the private bankers standing there not looking to busy,so I walked over and asked if she could help me with a foreign currency exchange,and of course she said sure...lol..and I asked her about the Dinar,she kinda laughed and gave me that bank smile,giveme a minute and I will grab our currency book...Well she turned to the IQD page and look dumbfounded,and looked at me and said that is now a tradeable currency any one of the tellers can help you with your transaction..so I got in line to wait on next teller and I overheard her tell someone she wanted to take care of my business(WOOHOOO Front of the line).she asked me how much I had to exchange,and spent the next 10 minutes finding nothing on the IQD,She told me there was 0,no rate what so ever,and the screen was just blank,so I said thank you very much ,can u deposit this check for me...she said yes and then asked have I been able to help you today?I said yes mamn more then you know..and she said the only thing I can figure ,is corporate is waiting for the rate to post because as of last month it was untradeable in our book...thanks and have a nice day...I'm sure I'll probably get bashed over this ..but I don't care cuz I've dodged bullets,motars,and IED's over there and these forums are not so bad....(papercuts..now that would be a new one for me....lol)

Sorry to burst anyones bubble but It has been in their currency book for at least 6 months now. I was in southern Cal. a while back and also asked about the IQD, they first said they would not be trading it but then the teller looked in their book and it was listed, but she was shocked to see it.

She said in their last addition it was not in their book but now it was. So your story is true about it being in the Bof A book but the news is somewhat old, well for me anyway. I do believe I did post it here but then again I could be wrong about that part. Thanks for sharing, I gurss my experience just verifys your story but I wouldnt get too excited as it has been there for a while.

LIES! ALL LIES!!

I was told bank computers are flashing, FLASHING, everywhere as they are warming up.

And how did he get someone to help him, what with all the meetings in every bank about the Dinar?

It is true the IQD is in Bof A currency book, I did see it.

So did they have to go and manually change the book? I guess if one stores book was changed, they all were changed. Why do I feel that when I go to BofA in the am, and they pull out the book, it will not be a tradeable currency????

The book is how they pull the currency code for the (currency)it has pictures of popular currencies and explains security feature on the note............

Dang,so many people on here are just out to bash. Anyone can verify that the currency is in fact in the B of A book. I saw as well and that was 6 months ago. Then you wonder why people dont like to post their stories? .

Edited by gsxr600
  • Upvote 1

I can assure you stonecold's story was true, my wife works as mgmt for BOA. and the person that stated its been like like for 6 months is also stating a fact.

however im not encouraged yet.

stoned cold, why did you obscond on a few of those free lolipops (i always do hehe, the wife informs me those are for customers, and my reply "ahhh miss can you tell me what my balance is today" )

Thanks for the report that is what it shows on the bank screens at chase also blank nothing but their book shows it trade-able just waiting on a rate to drop when will it no body knows!

What chase are you going too? I bank with chase and have a friend who's a manager in the Orlando branch.... He keeps telling me it shows not-tradeable and that was Tuesday this week when I played ball with him.... Please fill me in:-/

These bank stories are just amazing. I just love them.. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

LIES! ALL LIES!!

It's asinine responces like yours that squash some from even posting here.

With no facts, you attempt to deface a persons credability. :angry:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Please provide bank phone number or address for verification

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Stone, no one should 'bash' you for your post. Its a COMMON story! I have asked a few banks in my area about dinar as well, and have gotten the same response. The tellers do not have inside information and they dont necessarily know everything about every currency. For the most part, they are guessing so this is no kind of INTEL. Dont flatter yourself with this story.

• Downvote 1

I let Canuklady borrow them. She said she wanted to sew a picture of a clown on the butt. Was that wrong? :lol:

You owe me a new coffee, cause I spat mine out all over the screen laughing at your post!

Hahahahaha ! :lol:

Just as long as it Don't make My Butt look Wide !

:D :D :D

It's a deal!

Stonecold, I totally believe you and thanks for having the courage to post this. Stay safe over there! Plus one to you as soon as I get replenished...

Edited by Canuklady
  • Upvote 1

You owe me a new coffee, cause I spat mine out all over the screen laughing at your post!

yes Ma'am :D I have been told more than once that I owe people a new computer cause of things they spit out when reading something I wrote or talking to me, so I figure I'm getting off cheap!!

• Upvote 1