Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's "Official" Chat 10-12-11

kcw

Topic: YO DAWGS Adam in the house

[Monielynn] Good Morning Adam ... Hope You Came 2 Tell Us 2 Pack Our Bags, Chat Is Over

[ROCKSCISSORSPAPER] Adam, are your bags packed? And...good morning, Sir

[VIZIOIRAQI] Sit on Fingers

[Adam Montana] haha! Nice topic

[Adam Montana] i wasn't kidnapped, just on the phone

[Adam Montana] man I have a CRAZY day today!

[Adam Montana] please excuse me if I make this brief

Topic: OFFICIAL WEDNESDAY CHAT in progress, no typing

[Adam Montana] first a brief "where we are"

[Adam Montana] kcw I'll ask for questions in a few minutes, thank you for volunteering to bring the member's questions in here!

[Adam Montana] ok

[Adam Montana] there are a couple of misconceptions going around right now

[Adam Montana] one of them is regarding Allawi

[Adam Montana] this question will come up later

[Adam Montana] but this will preface it

[Adam Montana] first

[Adam Montana] the actual term used in most of the articles about Allawi is "renounced"

[Adam Montana] not resigned

[Adam Montana] Allawi is not stepping down from the government, he will still be a part of this investment, you are not going to suddenly stop hearing his name

[Adam Montana] ok?

[Adam Montana] with that said

[Adam Montana] let me explain why this is a GOOD development

[Adam Montana] those of you that have followed my blog and my chats for a long time

[Adam Montana] will know that almost TWO YEARS ago I made a prediction that Maliki would win the presidency

[Adam Montana] well

[Adam Montana] after the votes were cast

[Adam Montana] the news sources in Iraq were throwing some misleading articles out there

[Adam Montana] they stated that the race was "close", and in a few articles they even had Allawi in the lead

[Adam Montana] the Dinar Community leapt onto my back, threw me into the ground, and pointed at me.... saying "aha!! Adam was wrong! I knew it!" :lol:

[Adam Montana] I'm not here to pat myself on the back

[Adam Montana] but I will say "i told you so" :lol:

[Adam Montana] and here's my REAL point

[Adam Montana] the Elections were a MAJOR battle in this RV

[Adam Montana] and now, almost 2 years later

[Adam Montana] we have Allawi "renouncing" the government...

[Adam Montana] not because he's "done" with politics

[Adam Montana] oh no!

[Adam Montana] he will still have his fingers in the pies

[Adam Montana] but in his own words, he is stepping away "for the good of Iraq"

[Adam Montana] this is AWESOME, because for a very long time we have seen delay after delay over the political struggle between the Sunnis (Allawi's supporters) and the rest of the country

[Adam Montana] with Allawi officially stating that he is "renouncing" the current government, but at the same time officially "stepping back" from the political tug-of-war.... this gives us an opening to actually RESOLVE and MOVE FORWARD

[Adam Montana] in my opinion, this is great for the value of dinar and puts us on track for a 2011 RV

[Adam Montana] I think it could happen by Thanksgiving, even though there is a holiday in progress

[Adam Montana] but I feel even more confident that we should see it by the end of the year

[Adam Montana] hopefully in time for Christmas shopping!

[Adam Montana] i have a few things I'd like to give myself for Christmas :lol:

[Adam Montana] ok, that's my "where we are" analysis - kcw, first question please?

[kcw] GMartin Adam, this can go either way bunny-ear or RV. In your educated opinion based on facts from previous RV's, do you feel Iraq will revalue or leave us to break even? Also is it possible for Iraq to have lower bills and exchange for example 25k note with 100 notes, so you would get the value of the 25k note?

[Adam Montana] it's my STRONG opinion that we will not lose money on this investment

[Adam Montana] and yes, it is possible to get a favorable 'trade in" like you proposedd

[Adam Montana] next please, kcw?

[kcw] OregonHopeful Is it a good thing or a bad thing that Alawai (sp?) resigned? Good or bad for the RV? Good or bad for Iraq?

[Adam Montana] OregonHopeful please see my opening statements above - but to answer the question, this is good for our situation.

[Adam Montana] good question!

[Adam Montana] kcw?

[kcw] DinarThug What effect will Parliaments Break after this Week have on the Timeline for the Erbil Agreement and a Possible RV?

[Adam Montana] DinarThug depends on who you ask

[Adam Montana] if you ask the Guru's that predict an RV every monday, they will say it's great on Friday because "it has to happen by monday"

[Adam Montana] then on monday they will say "It was delayed by the break"

[Adam Montana] in my opinion

[Adam Montana] they knew the break was coming, this is no surprise - so it will not have any real effect on the actual timing

[Adam Montana] it's already factored in

[Adam Montana] next please?

[kcw] TimS When the IQD was worth "about" $3.22 per, was it undervalued 1000 fold? Or was it undervalued 100 fold and that's why you have said 10 cents is a realistic rate? I ask because there is the same amount of oil and gas under ground in Iraq today as there was back in 1990....and if there was (rounding off) about 30 billion dinar in circulation then...and we have 30 trillion dinar in circulation today....ie 1000 times more, then the only way it can RV at $1 per or even 10 cents per now is because it was vastly undervalued (a 1000 or at least 100 times undrevalued) back in Sadaam's day. Do you believe it was HUGELY undervalued back then? I can't see any other way this thing can RV with 30 trillion outstanding unless it was HUGELY undervalued in 1990 because there was no stable government, therefore the investment aspect and growth potential kept the dinar surpressed. Am I missing something?

[Adam Montana] TimS, good question!

[Adam Montana] The only way one could think the IQD was "under"valued when it was trading for $3.22 is if you really think it is going to RV at over that - such as an $8 rate

[Adam Montana] an $8 rate is ridiculous, silly, and absurd

[Adam Montana] as for the value

[Adam Montana] something is worth what someone else will pay for it - not a penny more or a penny

[Adam Montana] many RV naysayers will say that the Dinar could never go back to $3, because the $3 rate was set by Saddam and it was artificial and blah blah blah

[Adam Montana] that doesn't matter

[Adam Montana] i don't care what an "expert" tells me my car is worth - if I can sell it to someone for more, then it is worth more

[Adam Montana] if I can't get that much for it, then it isn't worth that much

[Adam Montana] when the IQD was trading at $3.22, that was what you exchanged it for

[Adam Montana] if the IQD is raised to $1, and that is what you can get for it, then that is what it is worth

[Adam Montana] sorry, I lost my train of thought with the interruptions

[Adam Montana] please, people - I know I don't usually do the chats this early

[Adam Montana] so maybe we have a new crowd

[Adam Montana] please don't interrupt, there are already questions in line

[Adam Montana] basically

[Adam Montana] was the Dinar "overvalued"? no

[Adam Montana] next please kcw

[kcw] bigcity bob adam, after reading most news articles,can you clarify exactly what happened to allwai and why all i hear about is the list of done being hcl,erbil,rule of law but no talk about chapter 7? After all, if we are pulling the troops out, how can iraq pay a military in less than 90 days if they are still in chapter 7?

[Adam Montana] good question bigcity bob - I covered that one in the beginning of the chat :twothumbs:

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] DiNaR DoCtOr If there is a deletion of zeros and my 25k dinar note is worth 21 usd, then will you still provide VIPs with cheaper ways to cash in (participating banks of yours). i.e lower fees? thank you sir

[Adam Montana] DiNaR DoCtOr I'm going to say yes, but keep in mind

[Adam Montana] if that happens, most bets are off

[Adam Montana] I don't think it will

[Adam Montana] and 99.9% of the banks, professionals, and others that I do business with don't think so either

[Adam Montana] next please

[kcw] homerunhit In the event the RV doesn't happen before the US troops pull out in December, how likely is it that Iranian influence will adversely affect an RV after that? Iran's inability to understand economics and how to generate wealth clearly hasn't aided their own currency - in spite of the fact that under the Shah, it was highly regarded. Is it likely their influence will quickly affect the Dinar?

[Adam Montana] homerunhit Iran is a major factor in this investment

[Adam Montana] but I think the value of the Dinar has more to do with Iraq's ability to fully protect themselves, free and clear of ALL Chapter 7 sanctions, rather than the US troops being in place

[Adam Montana] the thing to realize with Iran is their culture is different

[Adam Montana] Iraq wants to make money

[Adam Montana] Iran wants power

[Adam Montana] they have two distinctly different goals, and their ability to sustain the value of their currency is directly related in the grand scheme of things

[Adam Montana] as far as I'm concerned

[Adam Montana] All it will take is one decision maker to get sick of their stunts

[Adam Montana] wipe them off the map

[Adam Montana] THEN what is their currency worth?

[Adam Montana] there's no way I'd invest in Iran, i could never be confident that it would be a stable investment

[Adam Montana] and the value of their currency reflects that

[Adam Montana] I'm not the only one who feels that way

[Adam Montana] I'm sure the majority of our members here feel the same way

[kcw] ICE521 Adam, You have gained a tremendous amount of creditability due to what you say and in fact what you haven't said about the Dinar - i am sure many people me included are very thankful for the level headedness you represent in this forum. we all yern for the crazy rumors and predictions because thats human nature and we get caught up in the fantasy of the potential gains of this investment. i first have a request; With all the BS stuff and outrageous predictions out there is it possible for you to strongly suggest people on this site to not purchase anymore dinars and not feed into the frenzy that the outside sites are creating. i think it would go a long way to discredit some of the BS coming over. just my opinion i have hung my hat on your thanksgiving timeline as a viable period - its as good as any - were you accounting for parliament taking off on the 15th of October and not returning until the 20th of November or do you believe that all items SHOULD be accomplished prior to their recess.

[Adam Montana] ICE521 thanks for the nice post

[Adam Montana] I'm happy to do that - Everyone, this is the strongest recommendation you will ever get from me:

[Adam Montana] Forget the dates, rates, and the potential return

[Adam Montana] don't buy more than you can afford to lose

[Adam Montana] :twocents:

[Adam Montana] regarding the break

[Adam Montana] it's not a disruptive factor in my opinion

[Adam Montana] they aren't closing the doors completely

[Adam Montana] and however they handle the 'break", they knew it was coming

[Adam Montana] so it's not a surprise

[Adam Montana] therefore it's already factored in

[Adam Montana] the only people "surprised" by it are the Gurus that predict RV every single Monday

[Adam Montana] but then again

[Adam Montana] they are always surprised :lol:

[kcw] ems Adam, The abundance of oil in Iraq plays a large role in the assessment of natural resources to fund the IQD. However, if they are unable to get the oil to market, they do not receive payment from foreign countries. Once again, an Iraqi oil pipeline was recently bombed, stopping the flow of oil. One would think that those opposed to Iraq's success will target the pipelines again in the future. With US combat troops pulling out, how can the world think the oil will continue to flow and enter the market? In your opinion, do those attacks affect the RV and what needs to be done to convince the GOI that they need to protect the pipelines better?

[Adam Montana] ems good question

[Adam Montana] nothing needs to be done to convince the GOI

[Adam Montana] they know very well that they need to cover their own resources

[Adam Montana] they have been working diligently towards building a capable military, and they are working politically towards getting the last few remaining obstacles out of the way so that they can do that

[Adam Montana] WOW! Great questions in here today, I feel like I'm in a room full of philosophers today!

[Adam Montana] next question please kcw!

[kcw] Rogue Knight Adam, what's your take on the Securities Law ( investments and trade)? I know they have been operating on a draft, but not yet fully a written into law. Is this not as, or more important than CH 7 or the HCL, seeing as how this deals directly with the banking sector? Thank You RK

[Adam Montana] Rogue Knight that's another good one!

[Adam Montana] fortunately

[Adam Montana] i see nothing in this that scares me - much like Erbil, we are moving steadily towards full resolution on it

[Adam Montana] it is probably just as important as Erbil, Chapter 7, HCL, GOI

[Adam Montana] but regardless, nothing to be concerned about - Iraq is moving the RIGHT way

[Adam Montana] if you want an RV by tomorrow, you may be dissapointed - but if you're ok with waiting a little longer than tomorrow, there is nothing to be concerned about

[Adam Montana] very insightful question though!

[kcw] oleman Adam, I have read your book several times. Good stuff. I am curious if your feelings have changed any on an in country RV. Is it highly probability? Thanks oleman.Adam Montana

[Adam Montana] oleman thanks buddy - I'm glad you enjoyed the read. I put a lot of time into it!

[Adam Montana] Strangely enough... my feelings are almost the same on that possibility

[Adam Montana] it COULD happen

[Adam Montana] if anything, though - I am leaning away from the possibility now

[Adam Montana] I think it's less likely to happen, the longer this drags out

[kcw] RDP_62 Adam , i am VIP and my subscrpition expires nov 15th 2011 , if we rv before that date will i need to renew my VIP in order to recieve and keep recieving cash in and post investment help.

[Adam Montana] RDP_62 thanks for your support of the site! It's the VIP members that keep this place running

[Adam Montana] unfortunately I can't offer the same services and benefits to past VIP members - the things I have lined up and in place will only be available to people who are VIP WHEN THE RV IS ANNOUNCED

[Adam Montana] it simply wouldn't make sense - I have monthly bills to pay to keep this site running - and the VIPs cover that.

[Adam Montana] if you stop paying your gym membership, you can't use the weights anymore

[kcw] mrref Adam here is a easy one for you, Why is the chatroom indicator (showing the amount of people in chatroom) stuck on 80 been for a while now.?????

[Adam Montana] mrref that's my hint to you - 80 cents on the 80th of Janucembruary

[Adam Montana] next please :lol:

[kcw] army03 Lions are 5 - 0. Will they make it to the playoff? Go Lions

[Adam Montana] unfortunately

[Adam Montana] no, as much as I know I'm not supposed to do this... I'm happy for them

[kcw] Camelspiderman Your Opinion on this view We have read and confirmed that the troop pull out is going to happen by the end of Dec , We also have read that there are numerous articles stating that they will drop 3 zeros ,but they say it wont be completed until 2013, or maybe even implemented. Can you agree with my view that Iraq is shooting for total independance by this time frame and that it would be absolutly ridiculous to think that they would try to stand on their own 2 feet without A United States Military babysitter and continue international business with a current exchange rate of 1170 to 1 ? I beleive this is our drop dead time line. I also beleive that we will see a small R.V. of 10 to 30 cts like we were told back in 2004. I think that would correlate with this 1 year window before a L.O.P. that Iraq has been suggesting to suck up all the Trillions dinars in circulation. Please feel free to butcher my view on this, I am all in on this theory.

[Adam Montana] Camelspiderman I'm not going to butcher your theory - I like it and think it's a distinct possibility

[Adam Montana] in fact, I am a big proponent of the "ten cent" RV... I'm going to write an article on it in the next few weeks, assuming the RV hasn't already been announced

[Adam Montana] it would take me much longer to explain it in chat

[Adam Montana] but i'll send out an email when I have it posted

[Adam Montana] it will be posted for all, not just VIP members

[Adam Montana] next please kcw?

[kcw] Scrumdiddles Adam many people who think that RD before RV, are calling you basically a lier. In one trend 2 maybe 3 just in that trend say because you have a business agenda here that you will not tell the truth because you are turning a profit. Is this true? Thank you Adam.

[Adam Montana] Scrumdiddles I don't think they are calling me a liar - they just have different opinions

[Adam Montana] however

[Adam Montana] it could happen either way

[Adam Montana] now, do I have an "agenda" here?

[Adam Montana] yep

[Adam Montana] my agenda is to provide an open platform where people can truly discuss the potential of this investment

[Adam Montana] do I do it for free? No

[Adam Montana] do i give people false hopes to further my agenda? No.

[Adam Montana] I'm pretty sure that covers it

[kcw] jaman question about the VND... up or down?

[Adam Montana] it is so hard to answer that one with a straight face, I'm going to move to the next one :lmao:

[kcw] cooked Is Maliki going to play nice and let Shabs push the button or will he turn dictator too quickly and ruin things for us all? We see him playing nice nice right now but how long will it last? Thanks as usual.

[Adam Montana] cooked GOOD question!

[Adam Montana] this plays into what I was saying about Allawi stepping back

[Adam Montana] not stepping down - he stepped BACK

[Adam Montana] Shabibi and Maliki are in two separate positions

[Adam Montana] with Allawi off to the side

[Adam Montana] this allows things to move forward

[Adam Montana] so in my opinion, they are going to be more likely to work TOGETHER

[Adam Montana] they have different goals.... but fortunately, their separate goals lead to a higher Dinar value and it is in both of their interests to work together, at least behind the scenes

[Adam Montana] neither one wants the value to decrease

[Adam Montana] next please kcw!

[kcw] TonyDownTheShore Adam , IMF gave CBI the green light , does that mean that Shabibi can pull the trigger, or are they still weeding out corruption.

[Adam Montana] both

[Adam Montana] and the corruption will never change

[Adam Montana] the key is not "NO" corruption

[Adam Montana] the key is "MANAGABLE" corruption

[kcw] imgesing Adam as you know many people on this site post intel which isn't always accurate. Which is fine. Yet those who continue to post BS and false hope gets annoying. It there a way to place a rating for the people who continue to post BS so the newbie can see a rating scale or something. I am simply one of those people who likes to stand up for those who dont know better. My way of saying we need to push out those who put up a lot of false news or prejudice BS info. Just a way of thinking for the site cleaning.

[Adam Montana] imgesing in a perfect world there would be no BS at all

[Adam Montana] if you stick to the news section, you will get mostly no BS

[Adam Montana] if you read people's opinions, you're going to get everything ranging from intentional BS to accidental ignorance

[Adam Montana] and splattered in the midst of all that you'll get some great insights by very intelligent members

[Adam Montana] if I get rid of one, I have to get rid of them all

[Adam Montana] and since I'm not promoting any specific agenda, other than an open forum.... you're stuck with the whole gambit

[kcw] ssmith Adam, do you believe Iran has any influence regarding iraq's ability to rv or manipulate politics in Iraq ... Can this have something to do with this hold up; on going forward & if so ? What do you believe in your opinion their next step should be....

[Adam Montana] ssmith good question. It duplicates an earlier question, so I'll refer to my earlier answer

[kcw] cgbrown Adam how does it feel being quoted by Frank26 in his latest conference call...... and can you tell us do you stil hold to the "before thanksgiving' possibilities. If so with what degree of confidence are you holding to that opinion,. (0-10) +10 being the highest rate of confidence.

[Adam Montana] cgbrown I'm still favoring this timeline!

[Adam Montana] next question please kcw

[Adam Montana] we're almost done here I think

[kcw] brbrlocke Is most of the information we get just smoke and mirrors because they don't want us to know the truth ?

[Adam Montana] thank you all for keeping it respectful, much appreciated!

[Adam Montana] brbrlocke I don't think ALL of the information (and disinformation) is intentional

[Adam Montana] but some of it is!

[Adam Montana] this is why we don't listen to what they say

[Adam Montana] we watch what they do

[Adam Montana] :twocents:

[Adam Montana] any more questions, kcw?

[kcw] nope

[EagleEye] Thank you Adam Montana for ALL that you do !

[4Horsn2] Thanks, Adam Montana ... glad I actually made it to a chat instead of reading it!! Much easier!!

[Adam Montana] kcw whew!!!!

[kcw] Adam Montana yep

[Adam Montana] ok friends - I've got an extremely busy day

[TonyDownTheShore] Adam did you see the thread about forex site

[Adam Montana] TonyDownTheShore yeah, don't believe all that you read

[Adam Montana] I'll send an email when I get that article written

[Adam Montana] I think it's going to help a lot of people gain a more realistic understanding of why theRV won't come out at $4+

[Monielynn] Adam Montana Just 4 Laughs lol Do U Ever Get Any Of Ur "Intel" From Okie R His Guru's ... Just 4 Clarification 2 His People That R Here Please ?

[sandraed1963] Adam Montana your honest opinion of what rate might be

[Adam Montana] Monielynn oh my goodness

[Adam Montana] sandraed1963 .10

[Adam Montana] I'll clarify that in the article

[Adam Montana] take it easy all!

[Adam Montana] have a great day

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

so, if I understand this right Adam says .10 and say for instance you have 100,000.00 dinar then that would give you 10,000.00 usd right

Before taxes "Yes"

Thanks Adam for a great Q&A and thanks "Senior Member kcw" for all you hard work on these chats! wink.giflaugh.gif

I respect how aadam has said .10 cents but i wil respectfully disagree because soley of what we have seen in articles of them wanting to be at par with the U.S dollar also i dont think .10 cents wil go nicely with their adjusted exchnage rate to soley go off the 2012 budget just seems like it needs to be a lot more than that anyhow thanks for the chat as always Adam I am sticking to about.86 to 1.17 that falls in line with what they have said numerous times in articles and where they want the dinar at.

P.s .10 cents i would cash in a little and hold out from there if i can.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 13

I respect how aadam has said .10 cents but i wil respectfully disagree because soley of what we have seen in articles of them wanting to be at par with the U.S dollar also i dont think .10 cents wil go nicely with their adjusted exchnage rate to soley go off the 2012 budget just seems like it needs to be a lot more than that anyhow thanks for the chat as always Adam I am sticking to about.86 to 1.17 that falls in line with what they have said numerous times in articles and where they want the dinar at.

I agree with you 110%. I have personally witnessed articles suggesting more positive figures. I am guessing they will be more in line with Kuwait once "things" are in permanently in place.

• Upvote 2

correct.

I sure hope it RV's for more than that! At least $1.00 !unsure.gif

I sure hope your right!!! Can I ask you this? If it RV's for such a small amt. of .10, why cash in any at all? Why not just hold on and wait...(if there is no cash in time) am I missing something here...? Thanks..Priscilla

I sure hope it RV's for more than that! At least $1.00 !unsure.gif

I sure hope your right!!! Can I ask you this? If it RV's for such a small amt. of .10, why cash in any at all? Why not just hold on and wait...(if there is no cash in time) am I missing something here...? Thanks..Priscilla

It's all up to the person if indeed there is no window for cash in and we can hold which i will be doing anyhow but i will cash in some for some personal things i need to do but it will be a small amount.

• Upvote 1

It depends on your view of "small amt" I guess. If someone has 1,000,000, and it RVs for .10, that (minus fees and taxes) is 100,000. If my family were in trouble, or even just could be doing better, I think I'd rather have an ABSOLUTE 100,000 than a "maybe" 1,000,000.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's all up to the person if indeed there is no window for cash in and we can hold which i will be doing anyhow but i will cash in some for some personal things i need to do but it will be a small amount.

Thanks for answering..I haven't invested a whole lot so for me I would just let it sit..(if there is no wondow for cash that is).. Sure was counting on more than .10.. I hope your right!

It depends on your view of "small amt" I guess. If someone has 1,000,000, and it RVs for .10, that (minus fees and taxes) is 100,000. If my family were in trouble, or even just could be doing better, I think I'd rather have an ABSOLUTE 100,000 than a "maybe" 1,000,000.

Your right...It's only been 9 mos. for me and haven't invested a whole lot.. ..

The way I see the $.10 that Adam stands behind is:

1) Not giving people false hope of a $5-6-7-8 dollar RV!

2) If we are looking for a $.10 and it comes in at $.86 - $1.00 to whatever, we will all be happy that it came in over a $.10 and everyone is happy

3)If Adam told us it was coming in at $4.00 and it only comes in at $.10-$30 then there would really be some pi$$ed off people at him!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

This is just my TwoCents.gif and I will wait for Adam's post that he said he would make on this matter!! wink.gif

Bump

• Upvote 10

The way I see the $.10 that Adam stands behind is:

1) Not giving people false hope of a $5-6-7-8 dollar RV!

2) If we are looking for a $.10 and it comes in at $.86 - $1.00 to whatever, we will all be happy that it came in over a $.10 and everyone is happy

3)If Adam told us it was coming in at $4.00 and it only comes in at $.10-$30 then there would really be some pi$$ed off people at him!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

This is just my TwoCents.gif and I will wait for Adam's post that he said he would make on this matter!! wink.gif

Bump

You are absolutely right..I guess the .10 really just hit me.. You know how you set your sights on something else?..Now the question for me is to either invest more or just go with what I have.. It's best to predict lower and possibly be surprised.. I do agree with you though! thanks!

• Upvote 1