Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex site

kmseeker

Although fun and exciting, it will be no match to when it does come to fruition. Also, don't think I would look too good in pink :P;):lol:

but never say never.

I don't look good in pink either, unless it's under the clothes. tongue.gif

Yes we have some good times to look forward to and some hard work, much harder than we have it now. Making an investment work for you is much harder than sending a wire transfer to some dinar currency site. OK enough of the fun we need to get to work. What is our financial plan for the future? ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I have been watching all this since last night. I too have been on an emotional roller coaster and it's quite obvious why all the drinking is going on! But my impression is this................... the only one making money tonight is ........................the bar tender and the liquour store owner!

Go RV!

Edited by few24u
  • Upvote 1

I would like to remain optimistic, but I work in web application development and have had some time to think this through. I can't imagine data like this being in a public domain, just does not make sense to me. Usually data is behind the firewall and it is pulled from a site. Usually a feed is in XML not HTML. A feed usually ends with a .rss or .xml. Am I missing something here?

Is there a chance the original poster was trying to stir up this community? Just asking?

Not secretive data, currency rates are public knowledge... The actual call to databases are probably behind firewalls.

• Upvote 1

I agree. If we believe it will happen some day soon, why not today?

Well I am tired from all the excitement, I went to bed late because I had to spend a few more minutes researching, which turned out to be more than an hour. So if it happens tonight I will have to depend on Adam. Have a few drinks for me Francie and bamagirl!emot-wave.gif GN

Hey Dhardge.... I'm back now, Can I have a Raspberry Mojito Pretty Please :lol::lol:

sorry, had to "pretend to work" for a bit. Still thirsty?

If it will help with the RV

I will snort up the lines on the freeway in from of Shabibis house so that he can't find his exit and just return to work laugh.gifand get this done I don't care I will take one for the team.

maybe we could get design (I think it was you) to do her table dance for the RV??

Well it seems........some gurus have found us out............GO DINAR Looks like Delta is on the case....

1:12 PM [debtarheelgirl] jonnywg - From frank26 website family: I just got an e-mail. One of the forex showing 1 USD =1 IQD, and it is going live; and 1 USD = 20 VND. We are not sure yet why it is doing this we are trying to bring you more info DELTA

1:15 PM [jonnywg] debtarheelgirl Bring it on

1:18 PM [jonnywg] phone

Yes I saw that, Frank found out too he made mention of this thread also!

• Upvote 1

I think we might be jumping the gun. <_< Remember we should have heard from Adam so take it as a rumor because it is in the rumor section.

Believe me I want an RV more than anything that would be so great but i haven't heard anything from Adam on the VIP sec. so it's a no go for me right now <_<:(

:lol: cheers....to you....rumors is rumors...i'm not paying much attention to it...nor am i waiting for Adam to say so...besides if and when it does...all of you will be screaming your heads of and plastering the news all over the net....so when all hell breaks loose then i'll be paying attention.... <_<

but right now...i got other things that needs my attention.....like preparing for my trip to the ME. :blink:

So all 24 pages of this thread is a big something about nothing? It looks like someone let the dogs loose and chaos followed. I really find that interesting. We complain about the Guru's and we followed... even over did their trip. Did you not notice, they did not even touch this? That is pretty bad. I really do not find this humorous trip down the rabbit hole, funny. We know better.

After today....I do not think anyone should judge the Guru's after today, you all played the silly game. I do not care how many pretend margarita's in a pretend back yard, with umbrella's in your ******* drink. Because, after Sonny1 said, this in fact was bogus, everyone carried on.

Is there anyone here that has any real info? If not please step to the left. <_<

Earth to DinarVets....return.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 13

Not sure, but I think you missed the point of the post. The RTFX site that is being discussed in this thread (along with it's Director), and the one that supplies brokers around the globe with currency values ARE NOT the same entity.

Reuters Trading Foreign Exchange is the "RTFX" that many brokers use for that information (or EBS (ICAP), not Real Time Forex. Real Time Forex is just another online currency trading company. They are not the holder of the master list that supplies it to everyone else, which is what is being suggested here.

No sir, you missed the point completely...RTFX is Real Time Financial Technologies as Randalln has stated to you many times....you are trying to change what we are saying to fit your argument, when in actuality the owner of the .info site and the RTFX which we are discussing is one in the same RTFX owns the .info site that has these rates of exchange on them plain and simple.

So basically what this and all the events that are coming to fruition are saying is that all these months we have debated your L0p theories was all for not cause you were wrong from the word GO. As I have stated to you many many times you could learn something if you would just sit back and listen instead of trying to be a know-it-all who has to always be right even after you are proven wrong time after time!!

Just relax and learn, stop trying to be like our current gov thinking they know everything when they could learn how to do it right the first time so it doesn't have to be done over and over again by just sitting back, shutting up and listening!!

• Upvote 5

So all 24 pages of this thread is a big something about nothing? It looks like someone let the dogs loose and chaos followed. I really find that interesting. We complain about the Guru's and we followed... even over did their trip. Did you not notice, they did not even touch this? That is pretty bad. I really do not find this humorous trip down the rabbit hole, funny. We know better.

After today....I do not think anyone should judge the Guru's after today, you all played the silly game. I do not care how many pretend margarita's in a pretend back yard, with umbrella's in your ******* drink. Because, after Sonny1 said, this in fact was bogus, everyone carried on.

Is there anyone here that has any real info? If not please step to the left. <_<

-1 Just because...

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

1:12 PM [debtarheelgirl] jonnywg - From frank26 website family: I just got an e-mail. One of the forex showing 1 USD =1 IQD, and it is going live; and 1 USD = 20 VND. We are not sure yet why it is doing this we are trying to bring you more info DELTA

1:15 PM [jonnywg] debtarheelgirl Bring it on

1:18 PM [jonnywg] phone

yes, they ran with this too!

• Upvote 5

No Zig, this was not and still is not bogus, and actually some of the guru's did find this thread and made mention of it, this is a real deal .info website that forex broker sites point their currency converters & rss feed pulls from this is the real information you are asking for we just don't know when the go live date of this information is! Quite frankly nobody does, WE WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO FIND THIS WEBSITE someone did and showed it to us. We tried to debunk it at first then when we couldn't find anything that could it all pointed at legit and well it is still legit since nobody has yet to prove it is not, it has not one go live date on it the rss feed will run from the time it started and keeps upto date time from that inception point forward...This info on this site is not supposed to be released yet they probably have not been given the go ahead to release or what randalln said about dual rates one for banks and dealers and one for us...but until you or anyone else can prove this info as wrong with proof it is very legitimate even currency traders I have spoken too today asking about this info say it's real, call the company on the who is and they say what rates are there are what they are, they even said some of our .info sites are not live as of yet!!

• Upvote 5

Well not all lost......... looks like some dinar dealers were able to sell a few more dinar.................... and a few web site pushers got their website broadcast for every one to open and review in full anticipation of good news.... all this before the Iraqi government goes on a 6 week break. You got to admit, it will be slow business for 6 weeks so something had to be done to make that last second push for business!

Look, I know it's been a long road but for the sake of sanity let's stick to facts and evidence. We all want an RV but when we start stumbling over each other half drunk with nothing better to do than look like a bunch of half informed lost immature children.............. our enemy laughs!!

Bring on the (-)'s but you gotta know what it looks like !!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

No Zig, this was not and still is not bogus, and actually some of the guru's did find this thread and made mention of it, this is a real deal .info website that forex broker sites point their currency converters & rss feed pulls from this is the real information you are asking for we just don't know when the go live date of this information is! Quite frankly nobody does, WE WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO FIND THIS WEBSITE someone did and showed it to us. We tried to debunk it at first then when we couldn't find anything that could it all pointed at legit and well it is still legit since nobody has yet to prove it is not, it has not one go live date on it the rss feed will run from the time it started and keeps upto date time from that inception point forward...This info on this site is not supposed to be released yet they probably have not been given the go ahead to release or what randalln said about dual rates one for banks and dealers and one for us...but until you or anyone else can prove this info as wrong with proof it is very legitimate even currency traders I have spoken too today asking about this info say it's real, call the company on the who is and they say what rates are there are what they are, they even said some of our .info sites are not live as of yet!!

If I am wrong, which I hope I am. I have had one hell of day. Thank you Surfing The Dinar Wave for your update.

• Upvote 2

Well not all lost......... looks like some dinar dealers were able to sell a few more dinar.................... and a few web site pushers got their website broadcast for every one to open and review in full anticipation of good news.... all this before the Iraqi government goes on a 6 week break. You got to admit, it will be slow business for 6 weeks so something had to be done to make that last second push for business!

Look, I know it's been a long road but for the sake of sanity let's stick to facts and evidence. We all want an RV but when we start stumbling over each other half drunk with nothing better to do than look like a bunch of half informed lost immature children.............. our enemy laughs!!

Bring on the (-)'s but you gotta know what it looks like !!

Freckle Face posted this today...maybe they aren't starting their 6 week break right away :huh:

http://translate.goo...hp%3Fid%3D27699

10-10-2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - met the leaders of the Political Council for action in Iraq based in Baghdad on Monday day on 10.10.2011, to discuss the political situation and the public in the country and ways out of the current crisis ... After the meeting, Ms. Suhaila Abed Jaafar Minister of Displacement and Migration and the former leadership of the political council; a press statement that said:

Council to consider political action to Iraq with concern the current situation, battered by the winds of controversy and differences between the political blocs and the serious consequences that must be reckoned with account set as consideration the interests of the country and its citizens before the interests of the bloc and the party. She added: After faltering nominate ministers security and a waiver of Dr. Ayad Allawi, the Policy Board, Italana Parliament to vote on the Minister of Electricity alternative to the minister resigned; though this is cause for optimism, it is required of Parliament to use its means of legal and constitutional pressure on the government to nominate other candidates for the ministries of security vacant and send their names as soon as possible for the end of the file that is long overdue. She Abdul Jafar, said the parliament to work hard to pass pending bills and stalled and the postponement of the legislative term holiday planned in response to the current requirements and the wishes of the citizen.

She concluded by saying that the leaders of the Council agreed unanimously at their meeting to remind the masses of political promises and electoral programs; which carried the slogan of serving the nation and the citizen, which has become at present part of the past; and invite the government to pay attention seriously to address the gaps in the security file and find the file service and urged them to resolve all outstanding issues in the political side to achieve the concept of partnership with the other in its true sense in decision-making in word and deed.

Information Office

Political Council for the work of the Iraqi

10/10/2011

Read more:

• Upvote 1

No sir, you missed the point completely...RTFX is Real Time Financial Technologies as Randalln has stated to you many times....you are trying to change what we are saying to fit your argument, when in actuality the owner of the .info site and the RTFX which we are discussing is one in the same RTFX owns the .info site that has these rates of exchange on them plain and simple.

So basically what this and all the events that are coming to fruition are saying is that all these months we have debated your L0p theories was all for not cause you were wrong from the word GO. As I have stated to you many many times you could learn something if you would just sit back and listen instead of trying to be a know-it-all who has to always be right even after you are proven wrong time after time!!

Just relax and learn, stop trying to be like our current gov thinking they know everything when they could learn how to do it right the first time so it doesn't have to be done over and over again by just sitting back, shutting up and listening!!

No the point is that he is trying to state that the RTFX that financial institutions use, and the RTFX website you two are talking about are one in the same. Which they ARE NOT. What part of they are two COMPLETELY different RTFX's are you not getting?

So with the RTFX website NOT being the major player in regards to global financial institutions, who cares if it's Director has an affiliation to a different website?

Try researching 'EBS dealing', 'Reuters dealing' and 'ISDAFIX' and you will see that the www.rtfx.com site is not the source of currency information that is being claimed it is in this thread. It is simply just an online brokerage and not the 'holy grail' of currency information.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not secretive data, currency rates are public knowledge... The actual call to databases are probably behind firewalls.

Yes, mojack, I agree the actual calls would be behind the firewall from a site pulling this information from a database. However this site is hand-coded HTML or it appears this way, it doesn't appear to be a dynamic site (this is what concerns me) ( a dynamic site would be a .php, .asp .rss .xml) You are right it is not secretive data, but it should be based on this thread. wink.gif

• Upvote 1

That has been my personal feeling since the inception of this incident. With all due respect to the posters and well thought out and researched information on this particular site we speak of, I do not think this is quite the calling card we are looking for. I still do have hopes that we are in the final stretch, but I don't personally think this particular info signifies the finish line. UR

I agree with your post. I'm rather tired of those that chose to spew nonsense with regards to the RV. I prefer to do my homework and rely on the information that I find. :D

Well I am tired from all the excitement, I went to bed late because I had to spend a few more minutes researching, which turned out to be more than an hour. So if it happens tonight I will have to depend on Adam. Have a few drinks for me Francie and bamagirl!emot-wave.gif GN

Strictly coffee for me tonight...