Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex site

kmseeker

Get over it dude. This isn't the 'master' file that it has been referred to so many times. You have not shown anything that connects the website and the person you claim developed the system, other than their names. They are in two different cities in two different countries. If there is a person that lives in Calgary named Bill Gates, does that make him the founder of Microsoft? No, of course not, even if the one in Calgary had a website that promoted MS products.

The statement about the basket is laughable at best. The only currencies that are affected on that list are those that require more than 1,000 units to equal a dollar. So you are stating that not only is Iraq's currency going to do what no other has been shown to do, increase in value by 1,000's of %, but now suggesting an additional 7 are in a basket to do the same thing? Seriously?

Well If theres a guy named bill gates and he is worth 100 bill dollars in Calgary hahahaha ..............I would say you might want to check it a little closerwink.gif

Are you sure your from Texas laugh.giflaugh.gif

Why not? Seriously, it seems far more likely than a parting of the Red Sea, and I am sure there was an Israelite or two who laughed at that idea as well.

The big difference is that in these times there would be a paper trail showing it to be so. Show the paper trail that they are indeed the same person, that's all that is being requested.

Or do we have to wait a couple hundred years for the text to be written as with your comparison? :lol:

The big difference is that in these times there would be a paper trail showing it to be so. Show the paper trail that they are indeed the same person, that's all that is being requested.

Or do we have to wait a couple hundred years for the text to be written as with your comparison? :lol:

It was speculated previously that perhaps "we" were never meant to find the website in question. Why should it seem so surprising that the "paper trail" in this case has been erased, if that is indeed the case.

It was speculated previously that perhaps "we" were never meant to find the website in question. Why should it seem so surprising that the "paper trail" in this case has been erased, if that is indeed the case.

JMO:

If the website was never to be found, why would it stay in the same location for over a year?

Of course, if it was indeed some 'master' site, why would it have incorrect data for multiple currencies for that same period?

If it wasn't meant to be accessed by the public it wouldn't be set up for that event to happen.

If it was such a secret, it wouldn't be set up without any security to access it. It would have been set up as an intranet site with protected access from IP addresses from sources not on the same intranet at a minimum.

Well If theres a guy named bill gates and he is worth 100 bill dollars in Calgary hahahaha ..............I would say you might want to check it a little closerwink.gif

Are you sure your from Texas laugh.giflaugh.gif

You have yet to provide anything that shows that the two people referred to in your data that are stated to be in two different countries are the same person. You can mock the question all you want, but until you put forward evidence that they are the same person you are blowing hot air.

Your Texas question I find hilarious. What, do you think we simply listen to what someone claims and take is as fact when they say so without providing evidence of such? If so, you haven't spent much time here have you... :lol:

JMO:

If the website was never to be found, why would it stay in the same location for over a year?

Of course, if it was indeed some 'master' site, why would it have incorrect data for multiple currencies for that same period?

If it wasn't meant to be accessed by the public it wouldn't be set up for that event to happen.

If it was such a secret, it wouldn't be set up without any security to access it. It would have been set up as an intranet site with protected access from IP addresses from sources not on the same intranet at a minimum.

You would make a fine Devil's Advocate.

You would make a fine Devil's Advocate.

Not an accurate assessment in the least. If that were the case then I would be in agreement with the statements being made and am just stating belief in the opposite for the mere sake of doing so.

Please show me one aspect of my posts that I show any agreement with the statements that have been made about the 1-usd site owner being the same person or the legitimacy of the currency calculations provided from that persons' website. :lol:

Not an accurate assessment in the least. If that were the case then I would be in agreement with the statements being made and am just stating belief in the opposite for the mere sake of doing so.

Please show me one aspect of my posts that I show any agreement with the statements that have been made about the 1-usd site owner being the same person or the legitimacy of the currency calculations provided from that persons' website. :lol:

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

:lol:

Basically all I see you do is be a heckler in the threads that you participate in... So I am supposed to really care what you think? Your posts are generally like the one you just made, where they don't provide support to either side of the debate, just an opportunity for you to mouth off at someone, and I really don't think you care who...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Basically all I see you do is be a heckler in the threads that you participate in... So I am supposed to really care what you think? Your posts are generally like the one you just made, where they don't provide support to either side of the debate, just an opportunity for you to mouth off at someone, and I really don't think you care who...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, no. It is you who are the heckler. I said, "Methinks thou doth protest too much" simply because I think you protest too much. The originators of this thread did a yeoman's job of tracking this website. However, if their work was not to your satisfaction, then do them one better, and research and answer your own questions. Otherwise, you end up looking like the one with an ulterior agenda, as though you do not want anyone getting to the bottom of the issue at hand.

Edited by Sanssouci

Basically, all I have seen you, HopefulTxn - who seem to be anything but hopeful - and a handful of others do is bring a constant strain of negativity to this forum. There seems to be never even so much as one silver lining in your sky full of black clouds. It has often left an unpleasant taste in my mouth, so if there is anything I can do to return the "flavor," you had better believe I will avail myself of the opportunity, moderators permitting.

Subject: very interesting!

If you go to this forex site it shows 1 = 1 on the USD/IQD

http://www.1-usd.info/

The USD/VND = 20 VND to a USD, or a nickel.

I don't think that is the final rate, but I do believe it means something is happening.

This is from another site......KM

How many times do people have to be told........"when looking at a currency converter - you put the currency that you have first, then the currency you want to convert it to second".

In our dinar case it will be like this: 1 IQD = ?? USD NOT: 1 USD = ?? IQD

Edited by kittycat

I could never, nor do I want to read this entire string, so after coming back several days later, I gotta ask.

Why is this string still going with 700 plus responses and 36 plus pages?

Surely something important has happened. Can anybody tell me please? :blink:

What is happening as of now is that "Hopeful"Txn raised some admittedly valid questions, but he has yet to embark upon his own research in finding the answers:

JMO:

I am not an IT wiz, otherwise I might have a go at it myself.

Read more:

Edited by Sanssouci

I just can not fricking believe that this stupid topic was one of the longest topic that lasted that long. That shows how inteligent people are in this website! A bogus website get you going that excited!!! wake up, get educated, smart up, use your time for someting more valuable.

How stupit you can be to believe this???????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just can not fricking believe that this stupid topic was one of the longest topic that lasted that long. That shows how inteligent people are in this website! A bogus website get you going that excited!!! wake up, get educated, smart up, use your time for someting more valuable.

How stupit you can be to believe this???????

Yes, I shudder to think how many quality episodes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" I could have been viewing this entire time.

• Upvote 1