Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thurs Bytes: Med Sez "2nd Reading Is Over, No Glitch"

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Back Of The RV Bound Parade. After Years Of "Mine Sweeping" Behind The Animals In The Parades - The Clown "Scooper" Brigade Will Handle Any Glitches. Just Keep Marching Behind The Baton Leader - Shabbi !!

Thug Note: After Med's Chat This Morning An Article Was Posted In The News Section That Those Son Of A Glitches In Parliament Have Postponed The 2nd Reading.

10-4-2011 Guru Studley THIS EVENT CAN AND SHOULD HAPPEN AT ANYTIME, MOST LIKELY WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT, IT WILL JUST SHOW UP ALL OVER THE WORLD SIMULTANEOUSLY, THIS IS A GLOBAL EVENT THAT IS VERY COMPLICATED. THE ERBIL, HCL, AND GOI HAVE TO BE KEPT A SECRET FOR IRAQS NATIONAL SECURITY INTERESTS, AND BECAUSE THAT IS THE NATURE OF CURRENCY PLAYS, THEY WON'T COME OUT AND GIVE YOU A STEP BY STEP APPROACH TO EXACTLY WHEN THIS WILL BE RELEASED. I KNOW SHABS IS VERY UPSET BECAUSE ALL HIS HARD WORK IS GOING TO SLIP AWAY WITHOUT AN RV SOON. FROM INFO I AM RECEIVING AND THE CURRENT GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONDITIONS, I DO BELIEVE WE ARE VERY CLOSE

[/url]

10-6-2011 Guru Adam Montana EO 13303 gives us the right to invest in Iraq. It doesn't specifically state currency, but I believe the currency of Iraq is included in the Order, otherwise it would have specifically stated otherwise

10-6-2011 Guru Med 2ND READING IS OVER, NO GLITCH. I THINK THAT BECAUSE OF WHAT SHABIBI DID BETWEEN THE FIRST AND 2ND READINGS, REMINDING THEM OF THEIR PLACE IN THIS MATTER, THAT...HE WOULD TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THOSE INVOLVED...IF THE BASHING OF THIS PLAN...CONTINUED, WILL STOP ANY DELAYS IN THE 3RD READING AND THAT IT WILL BE DONE THIS MONTH. I CAN SAY THIS EVERY SITE AND I MEAN EVERY SITE IS WRONG ON THE RATE...IF THEY ARE ANYWHERE PAST THE EURO...THEY ARE FULL OF CRAP. THIS WILL HAPPEN, WE ARE VERY VERY CLOSE, ONE MORE READING AND IT WILL BE LAW AND POSTED THEN IN THE GAZETTE.

10-5-2011 Guru Adam Montana The HCL (Hydro Carbon Law) is centered around the Kurdish people, their territory, and the rights to the oil, it accounts for a LOT of the resources, and they are fighting for power over it, power = money. they are blocking things because they don't want to lose that wealth. We need to see the HCL resolved or Chapter 7 released before the "trigger" is pulled. they are making progress, though - I don't see it lasting too much longer.

10-5-2011 Guru Adam Montana I don't tie this [an order for fighter jets] specifically to the RV, or even Chapter 7, but we know they would not waste money on something they could never use! The fact that they are investing in their own defenses tells us that they are also confident that they will not be under Chapter 7 sanctions forever. Erbil is still exactly where it was 10 days ago. We have agreements in place, everyone seems to be on board, but it is not "done", soon, though!

• Upvote 8

I love reading Adam's comments when surrounded by other 'Gurus' in the same post LOL. Adam's thoughts are well grounded and based in rational thought. While the others tools just throw a bunch of crap against the wall hoping for some of it to stick. You can really tell the measure of a man by how they post.

• Upvote 4

Thank you Thug! MY WAY OVER THE TOP INTEL, JUST INFORMED ME THAT THE REAL REASON ALLAWI RESIGNED HIS POSITION WITH THE SUPREME COUNSEL, WAS THAT HE WAS OFFERED A BETTER JOB WORKING WITH THE CLOWN!! I AM NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHERE THE INTEL CAME FROM, BUT SUFFICE IT TO SAY, THAT THEY ARE SO HIGH UP THEY HAVE TO WEAR OXYGEN MASKS!!!

GO RV!!!

:P:P:P

SO LET IT BE WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE!!!

GURU - NWGUY :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thug Note: After Med's Chat This Morning An Article Was Posted In The News Section That Those Son Of A Glitches In Parliament Have Postponed The 2nd Reading.

Dont be rediculous THUG!!!!!

Who are you going to believe?

A. Some so called new organization with reliable intel

or

B. Med who is nustled up to Okies teet suckling the ITEL OF THE GODS

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Thank you Thug! MY WAY OVER THE TOP INTEL, JUST INFORMED ME THAT THE REAL REASON ALLAWI RESIGNED HIS POSITION WITH THE SUPREME COUNSEL, WAS THAT HE WAS OFFERED A BETTER JOB WORKING WITH THE CLOWN!! I AM NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHERE THE INTEL CAME FROM, BUT SUFFICE IT TO SAY, THAT THEY ARE SO HIGH UP THEY HAVE TO WEAR OXYGEN MASKS!!!

GO RV!!!

:P:P:P

SO LET IT BE WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE!!!

GURU - NWGUY :lol:

Maybe Thug can offer Maliki a job also. Then we can get someone in place that is on board with Shabibi. I read someplace that if Maliki was out due to vote of no confidence (or a good job offer by a clown), that Shabibi could arrange someone in his place within 3 weeks. Actually, Thug, Sadr needs a new job also. How many of those shovels can you come up with for them? Shoveling Shi-ite would be a step up for a couple of those guys.

• Upvote 1

The big news of the week or weeks is was the HCL read or not. If it was read for the second time thats awesome and is true progress..... the explanations are nice but it being done trumps all the other information . Then it would come down to one more reading and done so to speak for the HCL which is a key cornerstone to the next subject Chapter 7.

Thanks Thug and keep the scoops coming.

• Upvote 1