Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Truth...

jetphyxr

Ok...bash me. I have been an investor for quite a while, I found this particular comment interesting...that's all.

10-6-2011 Guru Freeway Bill This is a business deal with a blessing at the end...you are dealing with world leaders from many countries, a Parliament that has never done anything like this before, a Prime Minister that has a personal agenda, an absolute genius economist working the money part for you, a country with assets that are second to nobody and many other people working for their own agendas along the way. And...your investment is clear across the globe where you have to depend on rumors to try to figure out where you are. I hope that you can...put this whole thing in perspective. This all is coming to an end. We really are so very close. Will it be worth it? Absolutely!!

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1a0kBG8Fg

• Upvote 13

Ok...bash me. I have been an investor for quite a while, I found this particular comment interesting...that's all.

10-6-2011 Guru Freeway Bill This is a business deal with a blessing at the end...you are dealing with world leaders from many countries, a Parliament that has never done anything like this before, a Prime Minister that has a personal agenda, an absolute genius economist working the money part for you, a country with assets that are second to nobody and many other people working for their own agendas along the way. And...your investment is clear across the globe where you have to depend on rumors to try to figure out where you are. I hope that you can...put this whole thing in perspective. This all is coming to an end. We really are so very close. Will it be worth it? Absolutely!!

That would be acceptable if people were in this because they knew it was a "business deal with a blessing at the end"

The reality is that most people are in this because "time was running out,it was going to RV on friday,cash in on monday and they'd be on a tropical island on tuesday sipping a Marguerita...

Is anyone else willing to admit this?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

But we have been REALLY SO VERY CLOSE for MONTHS !!!!!

• Upvote 2

But we have been REALLY SO VERY CLOSE for MONTHS !!!!!

I agree with you, but I think there is a underlying message within the posted message. This is a fledgling country that is tribal, something that we have a hard time fathoming. They have not governed the way we do, they do not trade the way we do, they do not communicate the way we do. Their culture is so different than ours, and it seems most of us have an answer for them for all of the political problems: just get it done. Well, it doesn't work that way. There is tradition, corruption, and new rules for the Iraqis.

All of the hurdles that we have been told were in the way of the RV, all of the votes to look for, all of the documents we should look for, all of the information that we have been told is important, I am sure it is in building the of Iraq. But was it the information or process needed to birth an RV? Not all of it.

This country has not been ready for this event to take place, whether we like it or not. But great strides, both nationally and internationally, have taken place in order to place the dominos to fall in the correct pattern.

The World Bank and the IMF are pushing the government and Shabibi to get this done. Maliki seems to be painting a different picture, and the Kurds are not backing off. Talabani seems stronger than ever (as I recall, six months ago you did not see his name anywhere). The individuals that know economics tell us that inflation is on our side and something needs to break loose soon.

Last December we were looking for Brinks trucks to pull up to every ATM and load them up with LDs, and bank tellers were observed to see if they had been reading training manuals. All valid information, but the strides taken in the past year are far more substantial than that. Look at the contracts from multi-national corporations, international conferences offering up the resources, tourism being developed, the ISX growing in leaps and bounds, millions of homes being proposed, new agriculture developed, cars to be built,Cell phones companies flooding in, ports to be built, etc. A country must be strong financially and have solid infrastructure to address this type of business.

Shabibi is building the banking's financial infrastructure in order to build Iraq and their success. And all of this has been following the United Nation's document written years ago, The Future of Iraq, a plan that mapped out the process to bring them to where they are today, Chapter 20 - Banking Infrastructure, and they have followed the plant to the T.

It would be impossible to say when this event will take place. There is too much corruption and in-fighting, obviously for anything to be pinpointed. Too many roadblocks get in the way that deal with power, ego and greed. We thought it would happen before, and then after Ramadan, and now it's Thanksgiving.

Are we closer than ever? Yes, and I am going to continue making party hats, be patient, and remember the turkey is stuffed ready for the oven.

PS It is easy to say be patient. Many, many of us are almost delusional we need this so badly. So many homes have been taken, jobs lost, trucks towed, families split up, and pets have gone to the pound. These are painful times. It is difficult not to almost hate the Iraqis for being so immature and petulant. Just get it fixed we chant. But this is a culture that we just do not understand unless you have been there are lived it. So.....we wait.

• Upvote 13

I agree with most of what he said...in this one instance, that is! :unsure:

I agree it has been hard to stay possitive with all the "INTEL" about next Tuesday etc. But got into this as a last ditch effort to stay afloat after loosing almost everything, just trying to keep my family together with a roof over our heads. I truly believe it will happen! But despartely need it soon!!! Go RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree it has been hard to stay possitive with all the "INTEL" about next Tuesday etc. But got into this as a last ditch effort to stay afloat after loosing almost everything, just trying to keep my family together with a roof over our heads. I truly believe it will happen! But despartely need it soon!!! Go RV

I only bought what I could afford months ago. but resently had to sell my harley to make it through the next few months. still hoping though...........

I agree with you, but I think there is a underlying message within the posted message. This is a fledgling country that is tribal, something that we have a hard time fathoming. They have not governed the way we do, they do not trade the way we do, they do not communicate the way we do. Their culture is so different than ours, and it seems most of us have an answer for them for all of the political problems: just get it done. Well, it doesn't work that way. There is tradition, corruption, and new rules for the Iraqis.

All of the hurdles that we have been told were in the way of the RV, all of the votes to look for, all of the documents we should look for, all of the information that we have been told is important, I am sure it is in building the of Iraq. But was it the information or process needed to birth an RV? Not all of it.

This country has not been ready for this event to take place, whether we like it or not. But great strides, both nationally and internationally, have taken place in order to place the dominos to fall in the correct pattern.

The World Bank and the IMF are pushing the government and Shabibi to get this done. Maliki seems to be painting a different picture, and the Kurds are not backing off. Talabani seems stronger than ever (as I recall, six months ago you did not see his name anywhere). The individuals that know economics tell us that inflation is on our side and something needs to break loose soon.

Last December we were looking for Brinks trucks to pull up to every ATM and load them up with LDs, and bank tellers were observed to see if they had been reading training manuals. All valid information, but the strides taken in the past year are far more substantial than that. Look at the contracts from multi-national corporations, international conferences offering up the resources, tourism being developed, the ISX growing in leaps and bounds, millions of homes being proposed, new agriculture developed, cars to be built,Cell phones companies flooding in, ports to be built, etc. A country must be strong financially and have solid infrastructure to address this type of business.

Shabibi is building the banking's financial infrastructure in order to build Iraq and their success. And all of this has been following the United Nation's document written years ago, The Future of Iraq, a plan that mapped out the process to bring them to where they are today, Chapter 20 - Banking Infrastructure, and they have followed the plant to the T.

It would be impossible to say when this event will take place. There is too much corruption and in-fighting, obviously for anything to be pinpointed. Too many roadblocks get in the way that deal with power, ego and greed. We thought it would happen before, and then after Ramadan, and now it's Thanksgiving.

Are we closer than ever? Yes, and I am going to continue making party hats, be patient, and remember the turkey is stuffed ready for the oven.

PS It is easy to say be patient. Many, many of us are almost delusional we need this so badly. So many homes have been taken, jobs lost, trucks towed, families split up, and pets have gone to the pound. These are painful times. It is difficult not to almost hate the Iraqis for being so immature and petulant. Just get it fixed we chant. But this is a culture that we just do not understand unless you have been there are lived it. So.....we wait.

Eloquently said.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1