Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Bytes: The M+M Boyz R Talkin' 'Bout 2nd + 3rd Readings

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Hiding Behind The Drapes In Talabani's Living Room. We're Gonna Try And Spy On The Meeting But There Already Are 5 Other Guys Back Here Hiding As Well !

10-4-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man YESTERDAY ON IRAQI TV AS WELL AS THE IRAQI NEWSPAPERS THEY WERE EXPLAINING TO THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ ABOUT THE CHANGE IN VALUE OF THE DINAR. THEY DETAILED CASH IN PROCEDURES AND POLICY'S CONCERNING THE APPLICATION OF SMART CARD USAGE. AS I UNDERSTAND IT ALLAWAI IS NOW ACTING IN THE EXECUTIVE POSITION. WHAT HAPPENED REGARDING MALIKI IS STILL UNCLEAR TO ME AT THIS TIME. AS I UNDERSTAND THEIR WIERD TRANSLATION THEY SEEMED TO BE RELATING TO A 3.40 RATE...I HOPE GBP---BUT I CAN'T SAY FOR SURE. I PERSONALLY EXPECT THE DINAR TO BE PEGGED TO THE USD. TIME IS NOT ON IRAQ'S SIDE ANYMORE

10-4-2011 Guru Frank26 inflation, again, is our friend, and that inflation will trump any of the other factors in this decision to release the rate...Inflation controls Shabibi as Shabibi controls the rate and date. Is the vote of confidence against Maliki going to hold things up again? NO holdup, in his opinion. It doesn’t matter what happens with the Erbil Agreement on Wednesday, Everything is still on schedule. Shabibi is trying to get it done by the end of this year. Shabibi has the rate in his hands and could release it at any time.

10-4-2011 Guru Kaperoni sure hope they get this done before the parliament goes on vacation again, Oct 15th. the "securities law" is a revision to the current temp one. its not a security law...as in police...it a securities law as in stock market, currency trades etc. Parliament may see it this week.

10-3-2011 Guru Ray I just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi friends here in town. He has a good friend here that is from Baghdad. Well today, he called my friend and told him that yesterday and today in several newspapers in Baghdad, they had printed instructions to all the citizens on how to cash in their dinar for the new dinar after the revaluation. They gave no date. Also, he saw on Iraqi TV today the Minister of Justice. During his talk on TV, he mentioned that the new rate would be around $3.40!!! I think we are very close.

10-3-2011 Guru SteveI The Erbil agreement being implemented is a huge step that will allow the rest to fall into place...this has to be in place before it can move forward. Right now, Talibani has 1/3 power, and Maliki has 2/3 power. Once the Erbil agreement is put into law, it will be Talibani 1/3, Allawi 1/3 and Maliki 1/3. Now you will have true power sharing and this country will move along even faster and achieve even greater things.

10-3-2011 Guru Med IF NO GLITCHES WE ARE DONE THIS MONTH LIKE I GUESSED. IT IS STILL A 3RD READING BUT I THINK IT WILL BE THIS MONTH AND POSTED IN THE GAZETTE. OCTOBER 5TH, 2011 PARLIAMENT WILL HAVE THE 2ND READING OF THE DRAFT LAW SUBMITTED BY CBI. IF PARLIAMENT DOESNT SPEED THINGS UP HE WILL DO IT WITHOUT THEIR APPROVAL. WOW THIS IS SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE.

10-3-2011 Guru Mailman17 HE [shabibi] COULD HAVE KEPT INFLATION AT BAY WITH A RATE INCREASE BUT HE DIDNT. HE KOWS THE RV IS HERE AND KNOWS THE REMOVAL OF ZEROES MUST BE OFF THE 1170 OR .00086 AS AGREED UPON WITH THE IMF, JMHO. SO IT GETS READ A 2ND TIME THURS...AND THEN HOPEFULL...REAL QUICK A 3RD AND OFF TO THE GAZETTE IT GOES IMO...THE AUTHORIZATION OF THE NEW NOTES WILL BE SHABS TRIGGER AND IT SEEMS ERBIL JUST MAY ALSO MAKE THAT DEADLINE AS WELL ALL IS GOOD IN DS-LAND...FOLLOW THE NEWS...IT IS ON OUR SIDE...

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

all the gurus have a splash of truth, facts and news items in their predictions......problem is they all twist those truths, facts and news items every which way to fit their own story. None of them really "know" anything.....they just want you to think they know. :P

We could be within a month of this happening or we could be a year away still.....all depends on which way the political winds blow in Iraq B)

• Upvote 4

CNN. Broadcasting While Hiding Behind The Drapes In Talabani's Living Room. We're Gonna Try And Spy On The Meeting But There Already Are 5 Other Guys Back Here Hiding As Well !

10-3-2011 Guru Ray I just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi friends here in town. He has a good friend here that is from Baghdad. Well today, he called my friend and told him that yesterday and today in several newspapers in Baghdad, they had printed instructions to all the citizens on how to cash in their dinar for the new dinar after the revaluation. They gave no date. Also, he saw on Iraqi TV today the Minister of Justice. During his talk on TV, he mentioned that the new rate would be around $3.40!!! I think we are very close

SO IF Guru RAY just got off the phone with his friend ... WHY is he saying his friend called another friend and told THEM "this and that" ?? Didn't his friend TELL HIM "this and that" as well? Is Ray out-of-the-loop? or just loopie? :blink:

Thug - don't know how you got the neg for keeping us apprised of the gurus' thought ... er .. lies - But I evened out the one I saw.

• Upvote 2

Anybody remember the drop dead time frame was Jun 30th?????

then could definately not go past Aug 30th.....

Last week it was supposed to rv 3 times

now the end of Oct ????

I would be happy by the 1st of the yr.....

GMAFB these are all moron rumors..... Shabibi knows and he is not telling........ enjoy the ride... you paid for the ticket can't get off till it is comes to s stop

Hitman

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 2

Ok so here's the deal, If these guru / ( pumpers ) have caused me to go out and buy some more Dinar and lets say it hits...

Then ( as really twisted as it sounds) I guess I would thank them.

We have ALL have read a million times they don't really know anything anyway ( based on their relentless predictions that never came true ).

So based on that assumption their guess is as good as ours.

Right?

So I kinda got sucked into the hype at least early in my Dinar career.

And maybe they have done some of us a favor !

Don't get me wrong I dont pay any mind to their predictions now...... But

Aren't we all here because we believe!

I am.

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

Ok so here's the deal, If these guru / ( pumpers ) have caused me to go out and buy some more Dinar and lets say it hits...

Then ( as really twisted as it sounds) I guess I would thank them.

We have ALL have read a million times they don't really know anything anyway ( based on their relentless predictions that never came true ).

So based on that assumption their guess is as good as ours.

Right?

So I kinda got sucked into the hype at least early in my Dinar career.

And maybe they have done some of us a favor !

Don't get me wrong I dont pay any mind to their predictions now...... But

Aren't we all here because we believe!

I am.

Quad B)

So here is the thing.......If it happened tomorrow, would u praise the gurus? I heard one story, and I truly believe there are others about people losing their homes because they over extended themselves based on "tomorrow". I can say "I am going to die tomorrow" 1000 times, because EVENTUALLY, it will happen. There will be that one day, that I am correct. Same with them. If it happens soon, it's just luck, but you can be sure that they will be having a parade for themselves, saying "Did we call it or what?"

• Upvote 1