Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GHOST RUMOR

tilak

Didn't see it posted but heard it from Casper himself.....(ghostly sounds. Halloween is around the corner).

[GHOST] – IT SEEMS APPARENT THE TRAIN WILL BE COMING INTO THE STATION ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW AND THURSDAY–PROBABLY SOONER

[GHOST] – OKIE HAS GIVEN ME STRICT ORDERS NOT TO POST INTEL OR DETAILS AS TO EXACTLY WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED BECAUSE OF PREVIOUS REPUDIATIONS FOUND OUT LATER BECAUSE OF IRAQI MINDSET ALWAYS CHANGING THE GAME PLAN

[GHOST] – VND OR IQD—–IT’S A RACE TO THE FINISH TO SEE WHO WILL SHOW UP FIRST

5:58 PM [dwanna] Ghost. I will assume double dipping will not be an option?

[GHOST] – DWANNA–YOUR ASSUMPTION IS CORRECT—TIME ELEMENT INVOLVED PROHIBITS DOUBLE DIPPING

5:59 PM [tdooly] GHOST, I totally respect Okie’s position on NOT relating intel, however that leaves it up to us to seek intel from where ever we can from what may be much inferior sources – HELP!!

[GHOST] – TDOOLY–YOU CHOOSE WHERE YOU RECEIVE INTEL FROM–OKIE PROMOTES ALL SITES THAT ARE TRUTHFUL AND NOT SELLING ANYTHING FOR A PROFIT NOR HAS ANY HIDDEN AGENDA

6:01 PM [txgirl] Can someone explain to me why if M is not the problem then why would Shab not push the button. I am not really up on all of the ME stuff and don’t really understand their politics, heck sometimes I don’t understand ours. Thanks and please

[GHOST] – TXGIRL–MUCH MORE INVOLVED AND COMPLEX THAN YOUR SIMPLE STATEMENT INDICATES

6:01 PM [ruthie23] What on earth is backing the VND? They have no wealth, no exports at all.

[GHOST] – RUTHIE23—-CHINA

6:02 PM [olesailor] Ghost how much time are you thinking between VND and IQD RV’s????

[GHOST] – OLESAILOR–A MATTER OF HOURS IF NOT INSTANTLY

6:03 PM [architect] Ghost – have all the computer glitchs been taken care of?

[GHOST] – COMPUTER ISSUES SEEMINGLY AT THIS TIME HAS BEEN RECTIFIED

[GHOST] – PHONE–BBL

[GHOST] – COMPUTER PROBLEMS WAS AN ISSUE DUE TO COMPLEXITY OF SO MANY COUNTRIES GOING AT THE SAME TIME

6:08 PM [msdivastyle] I wish they stop with the computer excuse Shabbs need to pull the trigger

[GHOST] -SHABBI IS NOT THE PROBLEM

6:09 PM [tsm] Ghost: You really believe that the computers that handle Trillions of Dollars a day on the forex….can’t make a few hundred adjustments at 1 time…pretty simple math I would think

[GHOST] – TSM–YOUR DEALING WITH UNKNOWN AND PREVIOUSLY NON ENCOUNTERED PROBLEMS–A NEW BALL GAME ENTIRELY

6:11 PM [DEnergy] Ghost what is the prognosis on overcoming the computer issues. Is it an Iraqi problem?

DENERGY UP TO NOW THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN IN THE UST AND USA AGENCIES

LATER

INCIDENTALLY–NEW INTEL EXPECTED ANY MOMENT

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Ok, I am going to attempt to translate...............

[GHOST] – IT SEEMS APPARENT THE TRAIN WILL BE COMING INTO THE STATION ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW AND THURSDAY–PROBABLY SOONER- Pack up, we're about to be run out of town on a rail.

[GHOST] – OKIE HAS GIVEN ME STRICT ORDERS NOT TO POST INTEL OR DETAILS AS TO EXACTLY WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED BECAUSE OF PREVIOUS REPUDIATIONS FOUND OUT LATER BECAUSE OF IRAQI MINDSET ALWAYS CHANGING THE GAME PLAN- Iraq knows about us and is doing this just so we look like complete morons.

[GHOST] – DWANNA–YOUR ASSUMPTION IS CORRECT—TIME ELEMENT INVOLVED PROHIBITS DOUBLE DIPPING-Let's go to the ice cream parlor. I hear the manager there has real INTEL, but we need to hurry. My curfew is at 11:00.

[tdooly] GHOST, I totally respect Okie’s position on NOT relating intel, however that leaves it up to us to seek intel from where ever we can from what may be much inferior sources – HELP!!- we may need to go to TONY and DAN

[GHOST] – TDOOLY–YOU CHOOSE WHERE YOU RECEIVE INTEL FROM–OKIE PROMOTES ALL SITES THAT ARE TRUTHFUL AND NOT SELLING ANYTHING FOR A PROFIT NOR HAS ANY HIDDEN AGENDA- Okie gets all of his information from DV. I suggest you go there.

[GHOST] – COMPUTER ISSUES SEEMINGLY AT THIS TIME HAS BEEN RECTIFIED-Banking computers have been upgraded to Windows 7.

INCIDENTALLY–NEW INTEL EXPECTED ANY MOMENT-Okie has an appointment with His psychic in the morning

[GHOST] – PHONE–BBL-Need to call mom and ask for a curfew extension

• Upvote 9

My mac book has nuff power ..........Okie-Ghost.....too run the city of bagdad

You guys need to blow smoke up some one else's ass

The Technical Infrastructure of the banking system in Iraq is the most advanced in the world IT ANT THE COMPUTERS

Aint that the truth about Iraq computer system being the most advanced....The WB/IMF stated that Iraqi citizens move slow because of the past regime. In the past if they made a mistake they were killed. They also have a problem talking to their superiors about processes that needed to be changed. They were always waiting for the boss to tell them something.

• Downvote 1

The damage done by these OOM GURU's is cruel and inhumane. Their CONSTANT hype that "RV was done last night," "okie only had bad input" or "he was hacked" or "it is because of the comet and the DEFCON-1," has destroyed any trust or hope in SO MANY PEOPLE!

The TRUTH of any RV has been CLEARLY SPOKEN by so many - even Adam Montana: LOOK AT THE AUCTIONS!

So long as the Iraqi OFFICIAL Central Bank site shows 1170 dinars to the US dollar. . . . .there IS NO RV!

When/as and IF that figure changes or the Auctions STOP. . .THEN look for an RV. DON'T do it as a result of all the TERRIBLE and CRUEL hype coming from PTR and OOM.

Adam does NOT speak much - even to the VIP paying members. . . .but he also DOESN'T hype!

During the "FEEDING FRENZY" over the past 2-3 weeks (or ACTUALLY since okies 'late-night' GROSS MIS-announcement of August 27th), people have been DELUGED with daily garbage from Dan, Ghost, okie, bulldog and all the other so-called Dinar GURU's that really good people have essentially LOST ALL HOPE. You lie to people enough times and it eventually takes their heart completely away from them.

These "flamers," MOST of whom profess to be godly men and women, will stand before their maker and absolutely ANSWER FOR THE DAMAGES they have inflicted.

• Upvote 1

[GHOST] – IT SEEMS APPARENT THE TRAIN WILL BE COMING INTO THE STATION ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW AND THURSDAY–PROBABLY SOONER

End Quote

One thing is for sure... It's a fxxxng delayed train and whoever is responsible for it should be fired ( but not before having been tortured for a while)

INCIDENTALLY–NEW INTEL EXPECTED ANY MOMENT

End Quote

How about 8 years?

Edited by umbertino

I am off to Disney World today for a meeting with my high up intel..... D, M, and G In attendance will be the 7 dwarfs..... they are going to release the date and rate in a Disney cartoon at 5pm EST ...... They said that have conferred with Okie and his group of merry morons and decided that they have no clue and it was time that Donald, Mickey and Goofie make it perfectly clear that they have the real rate and date

Nuff Said, Done Deal and let;s meet tonight at Disney

Hitman

Okie has SEVERAL DIFFERENT NAMES. Whats really sad is there are some people who are very high up on all the dinar sites including this one who know that the OOMC is a web of lies. It keeps people visiting the site because the rumor section is the most popular section of any site. There are many who also know that Okie does have several different names but they continue to let this nonsense be posted because it keeps the customers coming in the door. These guys dont know anything.........isnt it obvious by now? How many times has it been done now? How many time has the train pulled into the station? WAKE UP PEOPLE.

CIN

Okie has SEVERAL DIFFERENT NAMES. Whats really sad is there are some people who are very high up on all the dinar sites including this one who know that the OOMC is a web of lies. It keeps people visiting the site because the rumor section is the most popular section of any site. There are many who also know that Okie does have several different names but they continue to let this nonsense be posted because it keeps the customers coming in the door. These guys dont know anything.........isnt it obvious by now? How many times has it been done now? How many time has the train pulled into the station? WAKE UP PEOPLE.

CIN

I say we tie Okie and his band of GURUS to those train tracks!