Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(AndieZ Wells Fargo Bank story Thursday 9/29/11

trooper

HisPrincess (AndieZ Wells Fargo Bank story Thursday): OOM 9/29/11

September 29th, 2011 10:36 am ·

10:29 AM [Andie_Z] FROM A FRIEND OF MINE THIS MORNING: Got some news for you… Yesterday I got a call from a trust friend whose niece is a branch manager with Wells Fargo in the Waco area. She called my friend, a CEO of a company, and said that she just got a memo from WF Corporate. The memo stated that the Swift codes had come to the banks and that Dinar holders could be cashing out on Friday (9/30). She did not give a rate, but did say that we would be “very, very ” happy. We got the call about an hour after the memo came down.

Mods if this is already posted please remove.

wondering if someone anyone can contact this Andie Z person and maybe Okie can call this bank. Shoot these bank stories can get you going. they sound so legit.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 11

Funny, when I walk into my Wells Fargo and inquire about the dinar I get a the deer in the headlights gaze then I get asked "what's a dinar". I guess new York city isn't as ' in the know' as Waco.

I walked into my Wells Fargo and asked about dinar, and they asked me "what are you planning on cooking?"

• Upvote 7

One thing about a story like this ... It is either an outright lie or it is the truth. There is no "IMO" here, no "I think they said", no "They probably meant". ... So, if I was the person that got this call, and this does not come about as stated, I would be calling the trusted friend and telling her that the CEO friend and the WF manager ... One or both are full of it!!!

• Upvote 2

HisPrincess (AndieZ Wells Fargo Bank story Thursday): OOM 9/29/11

September 29th, 2011 10:36 am ·

wondering if someone anyone can contact this Andie Z person and maybe Okie can call this bank. Shoot these bank stories can get you going. they sound so legit.

You are joking aren't you? Okie is still hiding underground in Denver with all of his impeccable sources who are all so HIGH you have to look up to see their feet.

• Upvote 3

Posted Today, 11:23 AM

OK just would like to say I work at the BOA bank we did receive a memo of Swiss codes I can say it is not for the RV to be on the 30th or the 1st of October. The codes were to tell us they are going to be changing there currency but it will be on the first week of January. The codes were to tell us to start to prepare for the RV in the up and coming 2012 fiscal year. I truly wish I could copy this memo and post it for you all. But I will get into great trouble for doing so since it is private info that cant be released.

Thank You,

David Wolfe

Read more:

so which, IF either do we believe

I walked into my Wells Fargo and asked about dinar, and they asked me "what are you planning on cooking?"

:lol: i LOVE it!!

• Upvote 2

I was just in a Wells Fargo. I brought in one of my 25k notes. Didn't say anything. Just held it up to the teller window. She looked at it and said "Oooh, that's pretty! What is it?" <_<

Well, it is pretty. Soon I am thinking I'll design a room around the colors in it! Wear sunglasses next time you come over, k?

The memo stated that the Swift codes had come to the banks and that Dinar holders could be cashing out on Friday (9/30). She did not give a rate, but did say that we would be “very, very ” happy. We got the call about an hour after the memo came down.

End Quote

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........Not again.........Sounds like a sinister BS nightmare chasing us from time to time going on by bi-monthly cycles.....

With the same exactly worded statements ( with very slight differences....)

Edited by umbertino

Good one ( truth is tragicomical, ain't it)

One thing about a story like this ... It is either an outright lie or it is the truth.

End Quote

It is either an outright lie or it is an outright lie.