Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

cool.gifFolks I've been with this dinar thing for a lot of years and I can say I've had enough! I'm tired of the it"s FRIDAY thing and I'm tired of the just wait thing. The only thing I'm waiting for is the Adam thing! When Adam emails me and says it's done I know I can go home! I'm tired of being shot at and missed and S__t at and hit! As my logo says: Afghanistan Sucks!!!

See ya's in the funny papers!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 7

As my logo says: Afghanistan Sucks!!!

Personally I think Afghanistan blows, but I am willing to accept alternate opinions of others. ;)

I think we can agree that when the earth gets an enema, it gets inserted someplace near Kandahar

Happy and safe trails, Krash!!! ;)

i have friends in Afgan...but for some strange reason....when they come home...the all want to go back... :huh:

HOWEVER, like i said to all of them.... "Keep Focused, keep ur head and arse down(if you get shot at)....I don't want to have to rush over there patch u up and give you a Purple Heart for getting shot in the arse!" :D

• Upvote 1

Hang in there Krash. Like the doctor told me after my penile reduction operation..."It won't be as long as it has been". ☺

Stay safe, get home soon, and know that you've got Brothers back here that would sandpaper a gorilla's arse in a phone booth for ya!

See ya at the bank.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Krash,

I think you are a wise man, actually. I'd like to just put my dinar away and forget about it until it happens; the problem is, the withdraws I would have from not logging in every day: sweaty palms, dry mouth, can't concentrate. Maybe some day I can kick the habit, just not quite yet. You be safe. I hope you get to go home very soon.

Kimberlye B)

cool.gifFolks I've been with this dinar thing for a lot of years and I can say I've had enough! I'm tired of the it"s FRIDAY thing and I'm tired of the just wait thing. The only thing I'm waiting for is the Adam thing! When Adam emails me and says it's done I know I can go home! I'm tired of being shot at and missed and S__t at and hit! As my logo says: Afghanistan Sucks!!!

Your avatar has a huge double barrel something. Glad you have that to shoot back. .lol...stay safe brother.

Krash, when I was in my late teens, living in Houston, my favorite radio station was KLOL. Every night at 12:00 AM Crash Collins would sign off with:

Happy Trails

Pray you safely come back from Afghanistan a rich man. :D

Wow... I haven't thought about Crash on 101 KLOL in a long time ! Lol!

Sir, you have more "guts" than I have. For some time now I have wanted to just walk away and wait for Adam's notification. But I keep coming back. My addiction I suppose.

You have seen it through for a long time. Kudos to you. And more kudos for knowing when to back away and having the ba11s to do so. Hope your life can continue without the daily stress of all this BS we keep getting. So, keep it safe, simiple, but don't forget your friends here.

Good Luck

:)

smee2