Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If the IQD doesn't RV by Friday

68 members have voted

1. 1. How long until you pay attention again to RV 'news'?

• Same day
    • 2-6 days
    • Another week
    • Months
    • I give up

How long will you wait to revisit any 'guru' sites or the like? How long will you remove yourself from getting wrapped up in the constant BS some of these guys spill?

I mean, seriously. I haven't been an investor nearly as long as many on here. I know several people who have been waiting for years for this to "finally" happen, but in all likeliness from the time difference, we won't know until we wake up one day.

How long will you wait to revisit any 'guru' sites or the like? How long will you remove yourself from getting wrapped up in the constant BS some of these guys spill?

I mean, seriously. I haven't been an investor nearly as long as many on here. I know several people who have been waiting for years for this to "finally" happen, but in all likeliness from the time difference, we won't know until we wake up one day.

I'm actually numb to anticipation of the RV. I know it will happen one day, hopefully soon. The site is VERY informative and I love the news it brings and the opinions posted of the articles, information, and anything of relevance. Dinar Vets is a great source of knowledge and I thank all that contribute.

• Upvote 4

We have known that all along. In the way "guru" is used on this and other dinar sites, a guru is someone making wild predictions on the bases of baseless intel. No one with any sense of what this investment is all about listens to the "gurus." They're entertaining sometimes. But we all know that they are essentially lost in their own fantasy world. Reading their words is not considered "listening" to them. Most of the time the gurus get trashed and bashed. So, the question to you is, do you visit their sites? Why?

What is the definition of insanity?

Varies.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q71gvV9n9Cs&feature=related

Wonder if Shabs and Maliki know this song......

No I'm never gonna do it without the fez on

Oh no

Oh no

That's what I am

Please understand

I wanna be your holy man

Oh no

Ain't never gonna do it without the fez on

Oh no

That's what I am

Please understand

I wanna be your holy man

Oh no

Don't make me do it without the fez on

Oh no

That's what I am please understand

Varies.....

Oh no

Oh no

That's what I am

Please understand

I wanna be your holy man

Oh no

Oh no

That's what I am

Please understand

I wanna be your holy man

Oh no

Oh no

Definition I was looking for...................doing the same thing/things and expecting different results

It happens when it happens. too many false alarms and bad"intel" not to mention bs and huge ego's. After a brief period of believing everything i read this has become hilarious entertainment. Which of course i read several times a day. It kills the monotony of work lol. Have a good day all and enjoy your time here. I did manage to learn a few things here.....go rv go

Umbertino... That's two references today to Steely Dan songs. Good taste in music, but don't give Okie any ideas of what to do with a fez. I can just picture him with a Shriner hat on while looking at a crystal ball and chanting mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Varies.....

Oh no

Oh no

That's what I am

Please understand

I wanna be your holy man

Oh no

Oh no

That's what I am

Please understand

I wanna be your holy man

Oh no

Oh no

That is such a cool song, and the album is still one of my all time favorities.

I've been into this for eons ( 7 plus years) ....There's no way I quit anytime soon.....I want to be able to shout ( one day, hopefully soon)....HOME AT LAST....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSnL4_IhPHQ&feature=related

I have been in this for a little over 2 years and agree with you that it's well worth the wait. The thing that has always made the waiting difficult is the chest beating and wild baseless claims by gurus that don't know any more (actually, maybe less) than you or I. Unless the GOI and people of Iraq are essentially and hopelessly suicidal, I believe they will untimately get their act together and get this done. They have so much to win and so much to lose in the balance. The asset base alone of their gold and oil reserves make this a very viable RV, and the world needs the currency re-set a revalued dinar will bring about.

I'm actually numb to anticipation of the RV. I know it will happen one day, hopefully soon. The site is VERY informative and I love the news it brings and the opinions posted of the articles, information, and anything of relevance. Dinar Vets is a great source of knowledge and I thank all that contribute.

Actually, I can and will gather information re: the RV on my own. This sight is not significant in my opinion nor are others.

The truth will prevail!

I've been into this for eons ( 7 plus years) ....There's no way I quit anytime soon.....I want to be able to shout ( one day, hopefully soon)....HOME AT LAST....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSnL4_IhPHQ&feature=related

I want to shout too, when this is over, and hopefully soon, but I have other things I'll say when I do it. LOL :P;)