Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar Has Already RV'd

I had a man in high places tell me the dinar we hold are worthless, because the people who hold dinar outside the bankers, governments, and corporations have been left holding the bag. He said that Shabbi is involved with the crooks in government, banking, and corporations, and they have already had their RV, and I said what? He said it is called Shadow banking, and that is just what they have already done to the little man, and that is why there are all the stalling, lying articles, etc coming out of Iraq. He said in other words we have been duped by the US government, and the Iraqi government. I hope this man is Bull S****** me, but it does make a lot of sense. Maybe Shabbi is an unwiling partner, and maybe he is willing. There are no links, and I cannot reveal who said this was true, I just hope it's not. If it keeps going on I intend to file a class action suit against all involved.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 25

Don't know why this guy tried to scare you in this way, but this is the meaning of shadow banking:

The shadow banking system or the shadow financial system consists of non-depository banks and other financial entities (e.g., investment banks, hedge funds, money market funds and insurers) that grew in size dramatically after the year 2000 and play an increasingly critical role in lending businesses the money necessary to operate.

• Upvote 1

Don't know why this guy tried to scare you in this way, but this is the meaning of shadow banking:

The shadow banking system or the shadow financial system consists of non-depository banks and other financial entities (e.g., investment banks, hedge funds, money market funds and insurers) that grew in size dramatically after the year 2000 and play an increasingly critical role in lending businesses the money necessary to operate.

I hope he is full of crap, but that is possible they could allow the governments, bankers, corporations to cash in, and leave the little people screwed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I had a man in high places tell me the dinar we hold are worthless, because the people who hold dinar outside the bankers, governments, and corporations have been left holding the bag. He said that Shabbi is involved with the crooks in government, banking, and corporations, and they have already had their RV, and I said what? He said it is called Shadow banking, and that is just what they have already done to the little man, and that is why there are all the stalling, lying articles, etc coming out of Iraq. He said in other words we have been duped by the US government, and the Iraqi government. I hope this man is Bull S****** me, but it does make a lot of sense. Maybe Shabbi is an unwiling partner, and maybe he is willing. There are no links, and I cannot reveal who said this was true, I just hope it's not. If it keeps going on I intend to file a class action suit against all involved.

LOL if the dinar revalued then why hasnt it RVed for the Iraqi citizens?? why havent prices been changed??? honestly i think your friend is full of sh*%.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

In life you have some trouble, when you worry you make it double, don't worry, be HAPPY!!!
  • Upvote 2

DP,

If that is the case hell....What is his name??? I mean He has to be in on it alsp to know something like that for sure. I don't see our gov't doing that! Only because of the taxes they won't collect. Spill the name!!!!

Your Buddy is smoking something good in that Hooka. How does the Dinar become internationally traded currency if it's an inside RV. It doesn't make any sense even in the slightest way. Is the Bank in Iraq exchanging these insiders who hold Dinar at a greater rate than anyone that walks off the street? By the way my Dinar is worth $1.17 per, Wanna buy some?? You get my drift ?? What about foreign governments that hold Dinar. What do you tell them, "we did an internal RV and your investment is toast!" The CBI sold all this currency and now you think they'll say it's no good!

I don't deny that Shabibi might be involved with crooks such as the IMF, the FED and others, it's the name of the game. I don't doubt that these people will try to figure out the best way to screw us all but an insider RV... That's just plain BS! I can tell you that if something doesn't happen soon with their currency any Government official will be running for his or her life. Some already are. You can only starve for so long! There are a multitude of reason why this doesn't fly. :twocents:

• Upvote 1

Right i can understand your worries. However, if it had RV.'d why is it not yet an internationally tradeable currenct? Regardless of whether what this eejit has said to you it would still need to be tradeable.... which at this present time it is not. Additionally, as easy stated it has not changed for the citizens of iraq and there are enough people who are members of this site actually in iraq at this present time who would have passed the info over to us in some form or another. You obviously do not holy trust this person otherwise you would fully believe him and nothing would convince you other wise. Yet as you state your self you hope he is talking bull. Y ou obviously believe in the dinar and this investment in some way otherwise you would not be holding dinar nor would you be a member of this site. Have some faith in your own beliefs .......what is your gut instinct telling you? I also agree with easy your so called friend is full of Sh*%$.:D

• Upvote 1

Not true, it would had showed up on a FOREX somewhere in the world.

There was talk at one time of Soros setting up a two tier cash out system for when the 132 countries including Iraq RVs. Soros wants a higher exchange rate for the big players & a lower rate for the small investors. This is exactly what's holding up the 132 country RV that happened two weeks ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This man said that his uncle told him that it was true because he had millions in the dinar from Iraq in some business deals. He said that they made secret cash in, and that they did not want the Iraqi people, or the investors in america, or other nations knowing about it, and that eventualy they had a lop planned to end it. I hope it not true, but if it is, I am suing all in the international, and federal courts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry friends for the negative post, but I sure hope this is just BS, because I invested my last 5000 in this, now I work from week to week since my measley savings is gone.

I gave you a + on each of your post... This person may be your friend but I dont believe he has his facts straight...

I HAD A MAN IN HIGH PLACES, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN??I HAD A MAN IN HIGH PLACES, WOW

I HAD A MAN IN HIGH PLACES, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN??I HAD A MAN IN HIGH PLACES, WOW

What I mean by the High places is he is a very rich man, as well as his uncle being very rich also, and with connections. I use to work for him for many years.

• Upvote 1

LOL if the dinar revalued then why hasnt it RVed for the Iraqi citizens?? why havent prices been changed??? honestly i think your friend is full of sh*%.

Me, too!! In spades!!!

DP,

If that is the case hell....What is his name??? I mean He has to be in on it alsp to know something like that for sure. I don't see our gov't doing that! Only because of the taxes they won't collect. Spill the name!!!!

Of course I'm just guessing here, but do you mean Geitner? (My spelling may be wrong, but you can discern who I mean).

Hey, why are you guys handing out so many negatives to this newbie? He was scared and wanted to be reassured. Negs should only be for those who make vile, obscene, or rude comments.

Exactly!! I'll scroll back up and cancel one of them. I don't like what he said either, but he probably only came here out of fear, and we should encourage him, not treat him as a pariah.