Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANK 'RUMOR' STORY...

NonLinear

09/23/2011

[bgg] I just had a very interesting call - as you all know, I've been quite a bit more subdued about my postings for sometime now. However, I just got a call about a local banker...a friend of ours and his local banker got into a bit of a "spat" yesterday when the banker was making fun of the Dinar as an investment. Our friend gave him (the banker) the "what for"...from experience I can tell you it is not the first time our friend was treated badly by a local banker. They actually asked him to withdraw his money and give up his seat on a board over being a Dinar investor not long ago.... However, the banker from yesterday called our friend to apologize today. Having finished making amends he also mentioned that the bank was given a notice today that 128 currencies were about to be "revalued" and that they should be current on their procedures. Though he could not say that it was about the Dinar specifically - they did get the formal letter from the UST today.

[bgg] I try to keep it real - but that was a first hand conversation with a loal friend that I found very interesting...hope you all enjoy.

[bgg] flattop1 - One reason I am more and more convinced that DB may very well be an excellent option for lots of folks.

[blackhawk2] bgg any idea on how far in advance these UST letters get sent out before the actual RV of whichever currency is involved?

[bgg] Blackhawk2 - Well - that one made it to a community bank so it was likely in the works for a few days....however, we heard about this "rumor" last wekend (or earlier) on Fox biz....remember??

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Corrupted Link
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

i have a bank story; i walked in and asked about the dinar. i showed them my dinar. they researched and said "we don't do dinar. we don't have the machine to verify the funds." i looked at the computer screen and there were no amber numbers. no green numbers. the bank manager told me that the bank will change its tune once the rv is complete. the company doesn't want to miss out on that kind of money. i called another bank (same bank, different branch) to see if i got the same answer. i did. all 100 percent true. imo, most us banks will exchange the dinar but theyre gona be raping people with their "spreads."

oh, and i went to chase bank, by the way.

Edited by slimm
  • Upvote 4

Thanks for sharing. Go RV

Thx for switching ur Avatar back to the Strapless Daisy Duke Top ! Go Gravity ! :D

Thx for the post NonLinear. ;)

I Think That bgg is part of Okies Crew so I wouldn't put a lot of Stock into what He's Saying. :rolleyes:

He makes Statements like this Every Week. :blink:

The Glass is Still Half Full in Spite of these Chuckleheads Rhetoric ! B)B)

Thug...you are on fire! Posting like a "mad-clown!"

Thanks for the info, and I totally agree with you in regards to BGG.

It is pretty funny that he is pumping DB. I think I'm going to shop the real banks. If this thing goes big, they will negotiate. I can almost promise you that.

Here is a little tid-bit from a guy with a Citi-bank contact. When this went from a laughable investment to a REAL investment, the banks were pissed! No dates and no rates, just the fact that they were upset that they missed all the cash that DT and DB have made on the front of this deal. Just passing on a bit of information, folks.

• Upvote 1

Thug...you are on fire! Posting like a "mad-clown!"

Thanks for the info, and I totally agree with you in regards to BGG.

It is pretty funny that he is pumping DB. I think I'm going to shop the real banks. If this thing goes big, they will negotiate. I can almost promise you that.

Here is a little tid-bit from a guy with a Citi-bank contact. When this went from a laughable investment to a REAL investment, the banks were pissed! No dates and no rates, just the fact that they were upset that they missed all the cash that DT and DB have made on the front of this deal. Just passing on a bit of information, folks.

Yes they are kicking there're self

i have a bank story; i walked in and asked about the dinar. i showed them my dinar. they researched and said "we don't do dinar. we don't have the machine to verify the funds." i looked at the computer screen and there were no amber numbers. no green numbers. the bank manager told me that the bank will change its tune once the rv is complete. the company doesn't want to miss out on that kind of money. i called another bank (same bank, different branch) to see if i got the same answer. i did. all 100 percent true. imo, most us banks will exchange the dinar but theyre gona be raping people with their "spreads."

If they think they can rape me with their spread, they will have another thing coming....

Edited by Texas1

Yes they are kicking there're self

No, Randalln - actually they're kicking their elf, and that's bad luck, blimey! So they'll probably get less for their Dinars than they paid when the DF comes (Dinar Fairy, slips the RV rate under your pillow at night, you know). Looks like a banker but in plaid trousers. . . kinda edgy cool. Love them bank stories I do!

Peace Out

oh, and i went to chase bank, by the way.

They can rape if they want as long as I get my money.

TELLER AT THE PITTSBURGH INTL AIRPORT CURRENCY BOOTH, STATED IN THE 27 YEARS SHE HAS WORKED THEIR, THE WORD IS PASSED 1 (ONE) YEAR IN ADVANCE OF ANY CURRENCY CHANGING VALUE. WORDS FROM HER MOUTH NOT MINE. SHE ALSO TOLD US TO SELL OUR DINAR AND TAKE THE LOSS, IT WAS A SCAM. TAKE THIS FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH. ANYONE GOING THRU PIT FOR A FLIGHT, TALK TO THE SHORT HEAVISH WOMAN WITH SHORT DARK BROWN HAIR. LOOKS CLOSE TO HER 40'S.

Bank employees do not argue with, nor threaten customers! C'mon already with the bank stories... what bank was it? When I'm in the mood for a good argument, I want to go there and feel the pain! :angry:

Edited by Jaxinjersey