Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Huh???

Alex38

In the news today they are talking about the CERN project in Switzerland where scientists have found a particle, a neuron or nutrino, something like that, that has travelled faster than the speed of light. It measured something like 60 nanoseconds faster than the speed of light. They are trying to repeat the experiment in America and Japan to see if they can get the same results. So it would seem we are on the brink of messing up Einstein's E=Mc2.

Now, if that is the case, it most certainly is possible that we could get so close we would miss it ... by 60 nanoseconds.

:)

smee2

Fascinating!

How close is "closer then ever"? If we are "closer then ever", then how "closer then ever" were we last week? Or 2 weeks ago? Or back in June? What about next week? Will we be even "CLOSER THEN EVER"??? How close is TOO CLOSE? I mean can we get TOO CLOSE that we miss it? Or are we SOOO CLOSE we can't see it? Did it happen and we were TOO CLOSE to realize it? Is next Monday a "closer" day? Any one else have these thoughts? About the "closeness" of it all? Maybe we're close now, but then next Tuesday we'll be a little bit further-er away from it only to have it be closer-er the following Sunday?

I feel confused.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

my head is spinning

• Upvote 1

In the news today they are talking about the CERN project in Switzerland where scientists have found a particle, a neuron or nutrino, something like that, that has travelled faster than the speed of light. It measured something like 60 nanoseconds faster than the speed of light. They are trying to repeat the experiment in America and Japan to see if they can get the same results. So it would seem we are on the brink of messing up Einstein's E=Mc2.

Now, if that is the case, it most certainly is possible that we could get so close we would miss it ... by 60 nanoseconds.

smee2

Good post... Thanks.

How close is "closer then ever"? If we are "closer then ever", then how "closer then ever" were we last week? Or 2 weeks ago? Or back in June? What about next week? Will we be even "CLOSER THEN EVER"??? How close is TOO CLOSE? I mean can we get TOO CLOSE that we miss it? Or are we SOOO CLOSE we can't see it? Did it happen and we were TOO CLOSE to realize it? Is next Monday a "closer" day? Any one else have these thoughts? About the "closeness" of it all? Maybe we're close now, but then next Tuesday we'll be a little bit further-er away from it only to have it be closer-er the following Sunday?

I feel confused.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Too funny! Sounds like something out of an old Seinfeld episode. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I think everyday it doesn't RV, then we are getting one day closer to it RVing. ;)

Is that like "Free Beer Tomorrow"?

You may be looking at this the wrong way. I contend that the gurus measure things on the quantum level. That way you can cut something in half and never get to zero, or absolute "close", or actually "there". You just get microscopically closer, and closerer and closerer, but never get there. Sorta like the vanishing horizon.....it's just over that next hill.

I content that most of the "gurus" cannot spell quantum, more or less, embrace it.

smee2

We are closer everyday. But No closer than yesterday or the day befor. It's

better that u take it in stride and not allow a timelimit to be set on the rv date.

Just chill and wait till it happens. Because if you try to predict it by saying close, closer, tommorrow,etc

then you'll go nuts. I lf you put it out of sight out of mind like my wife tells me then

it might happen when you least expect it.