Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's chat 9/18/11

BondLady

I think Shabbi is the problem, because he wants to lop the currency where the speculators cannot make any money on their investment. Maliki and the politicians want an RV because they hold many of the 000 notes like we do. Shabbi is to smart for his own good, and it's hurting us.

It was never about us,it is about Iraq, there has been so much dinar stolen that if it was never lopped with no deadline,it would give the thieves all the time they need for cashing in their dinars. However if it was lopped with a deadline the theives would have to explain how they had such a large amount to cash in trying to beat the deadline. Our greed for profit is what got us into this.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Say 7dinar7dinar7....you don't have to copy the looooong post again just to print yours..........thanks BondLady for your time and the post.......km

I don't believe a lop is going to happen...it's just what I believe.....I don't get it ....if their are people in here who are invested and think it will lop than why stay invested?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Say 7dinar7dinar7....you don't have to copy the looooong post again just to print yours..........thanks BondLady for your time and the post.......km

I don't believe a lop is going to happen...it's just what I believe.....I don't get it ....if their are people in here who are invested and think it will lop than why stay invested?

To me it is like flipping a coin or rolling the dice,you will find out what the pay is once the action is over,I know that there are still unknown factors concerning this investment.

Most likely they like us are hopeing they are wrong. This is a risky investment and thats a fact. Many of the lopsters are probably more grounded than some who see everything thru the rose color RV glasses. Im not a lopster myself but I do keep an open mind even on the articles I dont like. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Our greed for profit is what got us into this.

End Quote

Yes of course... What's wrong with that? That's why people usually invest their money.... To make a profit..To possibly increase or even multiply their Capital..... The bigger the better... Or else they'd be masochistic Investors.

Nobody wants to put money in / invest just to get the same amount out or even have it decreased....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 5

I think Shabbi is the problem, because he wants to lop the currency where the speculators cannot make any money on their investment. Maliki and the politicians want an RV because they hold many of the 000 notes like we do. Shabbi is to smart for his own good, and it's hurting us.

WHAT :o:blink::unsure: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Bond Lady for everything you bring to us.

I am wondering if Shabibi presented Parliament with a plan to drop the 000s, knowing that there are many crooked Parliament members that have hordes of IQD illegally, and passing the drop would make it difficult for the crooks to cash in, Maliki inlcuded, and the law would never get out of Parliament. So an RV is forced and Shabibi gets what he wanted. Reverse psychology, so to speak.

Just a thought.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Our greed for profit is what got us into this.

End Quote

Yes of course... What's wrong with that? That's why people usually invest their money.... To make a profit..To possibly increase or even multiply their Capital..... The bigger the better... Or else they'd be masochistic Investors.

Nobody wants to put money in / invest just to get the same amount out or even have it decreased....

Yes we want a profit,thats why we are here,a huge one to, we want millions,maybe more !!! But it is not about what we want,it is about Iraq and their need for a better life.We ary trying to profit off their misfortune.

Edited by jray3775000
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SAYYYY WHATTTTTTT !! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

• Upvote 1

Let us think about the good old USofA for a minute. Back in 69 gas was 25 cent. If you graduated from college, a good salary was 10 grand a year. Now if we took just 2 zeros off our currency, we could be back some where similar. Why don't we do that? Just food for thought on this lop thingy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I gave you a plus 1 you are entitled to your opinion

Thank you Bondlady, you are appreciated much much more than you know !!!!!! I read these articles and usually just end confused . Thanks so much for all your hardwork. :tiphat:

Yes thank you bond lady

Like I said ti Easy

Those of you who spend relentless hours reading and posting

Our hats are off to you

Get some sleep