Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Bytes: BondLady Is Back !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On The Run With BondLady's Mic .... (Huff) .... (Huff) .... Now We Know What Piggy Feels Like With Cooked Always After Him.

9-15-2011 Guru Mailman17 THIS IS LAST DITCH EFFORT BY ALL THOSE HIGH UP. I ALSO THINK SHABS WILL....PULL OUT HIS 44 MAGNUM IF NEEDED. ITS THE QUIET ONES WITH KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT. THEY ARE ON HIS TIME FRAME. AS LONG AS INFLATION WAS IN CHECK...HE GAVE THEM...A GIFT...THE GIFT OF TIME...TIMES UP.

9-15-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI SAID WHEN OTHERS SAID THEY DIDNT EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW TO RV, HE SAID IT WAS EASY. HE KNOWS WHAT WHEN AND HOW. I TOLD YOU HE WAS SMART. HE DID NOT WAIT TO SEE IF THE GOI WOULD MOVE THEIR ARSS AND AS HE SAID HE NEEDED IT NOW, NO MORE WAITING. SO HE GETS A TEAM OF ATTORNEYS AND GOES AFTER THE OTHER AGENCIES WHO STUCK THEIR NOSE IN HIS BUSINESS. IF THIS WOULD HAVE GONE SOUR THEN HE WASTED 7 YRS OF HIS LIFE. THIS GUY SHOULD BE PM. HE IS MAKING THEM STOP THE SLOWING OF IT. THE PROGRESS IS SO FAR ADVANCED RIGHT NOW, WE ARE AT THE END... THE END!!!

9-15-2011 Guru Adam Montana GOI is fine - they have enough competent people seated to handle business - even the big business of an RV, Chapter 7 is NOT lifted completely, and the HCL is NOT resolved. I don't care what you hear elsewhere - those are the facts. Someone asked if the Kuwaiti RV has anything to do with Iraqs RV, answer is NO, they are completely separate. to answer the question do I think it will happen this month - I don't konw. Do I think it will happen before Thanksgiviing? THAT I like! if we look at the last 7 years we see low inflation, a very controllable situation in Iraq, great monetary policy, and a slowly rising value of the Dinar, nothing in that picture tells me they will l0p the 0's. lately we have seen articles about rising inflation in my opinion, this is good for us because it's going to FORCE someone to make a move.

9-14-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady maliki is fighting all the most influential people in Iraq. he wants to bring down the cbi, wont happen. malikis mad because shabs turned him down again to borrow money from the cbi reserves. maliki wants 3 things IMO of shabibi: 7 billon to build the port of fao, money to do the next budget, money to implement art 140...no, no, no. so you all see why maliki got mad

9-14-2011 Guru Breitling This last weekend was the biggest weekend of this investment...Shabibi going to parliament and telling them how the revaluation is going to work, the dedollarization and the re denomination and how their country is going to benefit...let's watch and see what happens...

• Upvote 13

CNN. Broadcasting On The Run With BondLady's Mic .... (Huff) .... (Huff) .... Now We Know What Piggy Feels Like With Cooked Always After Him.

9-15-2011 Guru Mailman17 THIS IS LAST DITCH EFFORT BY ALL THOSE HIGH UP. I ALSO THINK SHABS WILL....PULL OUT HIS 44 MAGNUM IF NEEDED. ITS THE QUIET ONES WITH KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT. THEY ARE ON HIS TIME FRAME. AS LONG AS INFLATION WAS IN CHECK...HE GAVE THEM...A GIFT...THE GIFT OF TIME...TIMES UP.

9-15-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI SAID WHEN OTHERS SAID THEY DIDNT EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW TO RV, HE SAID IT WAS EASY. HE KNOWS WHAT WHEN AND HOW. I TOLD YOU HE WAS SMART. HE DID NOT WAIT TO SEE IF THE GOI WOULD MOVE THEIR ARSS AND AS HE SAID HE NEEDED IT NOW, NO MORE WAITING. SO HE GETS A TEAM OF ATTORNEYS AND GOES AFTER THE OTHER AGENCIES WHO STUCK THEIR NOSE IN HIS BUSINESS. IF THIS WOULD HAVE GONE SOUR THEN HE WASTED 7 YRS OF HIS LIFE. THIS GUY SHOULD BE PM. HE IS MAKING THEM STOP THE SLOWING OF IT. THE PROGRESS IS SO FAR ADVANCED RIGHT NOW, WE ARE AT THE END... THE END!!!

9-15-2011 Guru Adam Montana GOI is fine - they have enough competent people seated to handle business - even the big business of an RV, Chapter 7 is NOT lifted completely, and the HCL is NOT resolved. I don't care what you hear elsewhere - those are the facts. Someone asked if the Kuwaiti RV has anything to do with Iraqs RV, answer is NO, they are completely separate. to answer the question do I think it will happen this month - I don't konw. Do I think it will happen before Thanksgiviing? THAT I like! if we look at the last 7 years we see low inflation, a very controllable situation in Iraq, great monetary policy, and a slowly rising value of the Dinar, nothing in that picture tells me they will l0p the 0's. lately we have seen articles about rising inflation in my opinion, this is good for us because it's going to FORCE someone to make a move.

9-14-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady maliki is fighting all the most influential people in Iraq. he wants to bring down the cbi, wont happen. malikis mad because shabs turned him down again to borrow money from the cbi reserves. maliki wants 3 things IMO of shabibi: 7 billon to build the port of fao, money to do the next budget, money to implement art 140...no, no, no. so you all see why maliki got mad

9-14-2011 Guru Breitling This last weekend was the biggest weekend of this investment...Shabibi going to parliament and telling them how the revaluation is going to work, the dedollarization and the re denomination and how their country is going to benefit...let's watch and see what happens...

DINARTHUG!!! You are the man! (I think). Anyways... this is the best and most concise Guru (The ones that matter) post I've seen yet..... Thank you very, very much. Saved me at least an hour... and Time is....... something you can't get back. Ya'll thought I would say "money"... and no I'm not from Texas but I know some pretty cool people from there. :D

• Upvote 2