Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighth11 9/13 (posted 9/14)

krome2ez

Janna (Nighthk11 9/13/11 eve post): The G.E.T. Team 9/14/11

September 14th, 2011 10:58 am · Posted in DOOZIES

[7:56:46 AM] Nelson (Monster): (*)09/13/2011-PM [Nighthk11] The decision to RV the Dinar has already been made and cannot be stopped at this point … Sinian Al Shibibi was appointed to his position by Art Bremer-G.Bush with the approval of the UNSC and sec General….He cannot be removed by Maliki ….among the items I read this day is a reval of the Kuwaiti Dinar- That did not happen- they merely raised their sell rate against the dollar and opening rv of the IQD

….Several weeks ago, the UNSC/Sec Gen authorized a release of 1 billion US Dollars for Libya in humanitarian aid. These funds belong to that nation. The USA cannot pay the funding w/out the reval of the Dinar- This statement was made in a speech by Mr. Hutchinson of the UK who is the foreign development secretary ….Several days ago, there was a meeting of the world’s players Central Bank Prez’s along with Chris Legarde IMF- WTO and WB was represented. They were directed to immediately take aggressive action to “reset the global economy by use of a “New Currency” which had a sustained value (IQD ….This was supported by shibibi’s statements for the Dinar to be used in reserves of each nation whose central bank prez was represented the Dinar is set to RV almost immediately and the process has already started …Should Maliki attempt to depose Shibibi in any manner- he WILL BE REMOVED ….Do not be misled by the hype coming out of Iraq at this moment- the directive has been given and will be carried out this nonsense of the Dinar coming out at $1.00 is just that nonsense…. The Dinar was removed from the world stage at a rate of $3.22- since that time we have seen new oil wells discovered- natural gas deals- agriculture- gold etc. why would they return the Dinar to the world stage after discovering all this at a rate far less than when they removed it?

each Dinar printed in the new denoms is BACKED BY GOLD….Now, with the powers that control commerce in the world giving the order, why would anyone think that a know nothing thief and liar like Maliki could stop this? In addition Germany/France have sent orders to de La rue for a new printing of the duetsh mark and franc- they are about to bounce the euro…I am certain that other nations in the EU will follow- they have also publicly stated that this will be the DEMISE OF THE EU- (a blow to the Rothschild’s)

I have always stated that the base rate of the Dinar upon its re-introduction will be $3.00

with the devalue of the dollar and euro, it is possible it could come in at $6.00- however I would not be looking for that amount upon cash in…. We would most likely receive $3.75-$4.40- with the balance being split between banks-Fed/Treas…They cannot crash the dollar- with the turmoil in Europe- the dollar will be safe until these devils come up with another plan- I would expect it to go to .86 cents and hold ……………………………………….I have been informed that it is being worked at this moment and all are on board- I am expecting to see it this week before or by the 15th…Should that not occur, I will be looking for this month- Lagarde was very clear- they are to MOVE NOW……………….funding- that will come from the RV ….from the mouth of Shibibi- “The implementation of the revalue of the Dinar is a process that at this stage cannot be stopped”….Meaning the word has already been given to activate thru all central banks associated with Basel- IMF-WB-WTO ,,,For a few months now, I have watched the chat here- just thought I would come on and give you folks some info….

Thanks for the post. I recall this user's posts before...not sure where he/she went. It is a well written post, let's hope there is validity to it.

More BS.

The Dinar is a fiat currency and is not backed by gold!

Actually, I believe there was an article this summer that said it was being backed by Gold and Phoenix even discussed the article in one of his webcasts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You mean he probably got tired of being wrong everyday and needed a break. When people say its done and its fact, yeah people call em out.

Whatever. If it's in rumors, there is really nothing to call out. It's all speculation and if someone is not smart enough to know that, then they really don't need to be investing their money. They need to go to work and put their cash in the bank and/or mason jar. To get on here and raise hell everytime some unknown person makes a prediction is an act of lunacy, not intelligence. So Says............DayTarder

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Saddam Hussien set his own dinar rate which was $3.22 ..... Go back and check the history of the IQD...

Read the Future Project for Iraq, especially the currency and monetary sections, it specifically states their intention to bring the Dinar back to the value it was in the 1970's, BEFORE Saddam was in power..over 3 bucks. A little history for you:

From13 February 1973 to 31 March 1978 hard peg, 1 Iraqi dinar = US$3.3778 = 2.48828g gold (nominally)..

More info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_dinar

Saddam did not come to power until July of 1979-and the Dinar had a value of $3.37 in the years prior to his ascension to power....

Years of war and sanctions have devalued the Dinar..once the security situation is stable and the oil is at capacity, they will have no problem returning/maintaining this rate.

• Upvote 5

Saddam Hussien set his own dinar rate which was $3.22 ..... Go back and check the history of the IQD...

HERE YOU GO

Currency unit consisting of 1,000 fils or 20 dirhams. When officially introduced at the end of the British mandate (1932), the Iraqi dinar was equal to, and was linked to, the British pound sterling, which at that time was equal to US$4.86.

Iraqi dinar (ID) equaled US$4.86 between 1932 and 1949 and after devaluation in 1949, equaled US$2.80 between 1949 and 1971.

Iraq officially uncoupled the Iraqi Dinar from the pound sterling as a gesture of independence in 1959, but the Iraqi dinar remained at parity with the pound until the British unit of currency was again devalued in 1967.

One Iraqi dinar remained equal to US$2.80 until December 1971, when major realignments of world currencies began.

Upon the devaluation of the United States dollar in 1973, the Iraqi Dinar appreciated to US$3.39.

It remained at this level until the outbreak of the Iran-Iraq War in 1980.

In 1982 Iraq devalued the dinar by 5 percent, to a value equal to US$3.22, and sustained this official exchange rate without additional devaluation despite mounting debt.

In early 1988, the official dinar-dollar exchange rate was still Iraqi dinar (ID)1 to US$3.22; however, with estimates of the nation’s inflation rate ranging from 25 percent to 50 percent per year in 1985 and 1986, the dinar’s real transaction value, or black market exchange rate, was far lower-only about half the 1986 official rate.

1986–2003 between .33 cents to 1.32 to a dollar.

In october 2003, the official Dinar-dollar exchange rate was ID1 to US$0.00027.

Edited by DayTrader
  • Upvote 6

Well that's your opinion. In fact, the IQD was at a value of 3.39 USD to 1 IQD just before Saddam took power in 1979.

Upon the devaluation of the United States dollar in 1973, the Iraqi dinar appreciated to US$3.39.

It remained at this level until the outbreak of the Iran-Iraq War in 1980.

In 1982 Iraq devalued the dinar by 5 percent, to a value equal to US$3.22, and sustained this official exchange rate without additional devaluation despite mounting debt.

Dug some more, and nowhere have I found it say anything about Saddam setting his own rate other than an insinuation of it in the above sentence.

Links: http://www.dinarindex.com/#/dinar-history/4514781538

http://www.ehow.com/about_5418918_history-iraqi-dinar.html

PS...I see as I was working on this a few others have posted the same type of info. Good job DV's!! I like to see REAL information and not just opinions all the time.

Edited by GhostDawg
  • Upvote 1

Trust me, I do not like the GET Team at all. But for some reason, there are some reliable people that communicate with them, Night being one of them. It makes you shake your head, but it does take place.

You have to know something to paint this story. There is a lot more to it than just 'I got a phone call from a guy in a trench coat in the parking garage...rv at $18.52...stat....get your deposit slips ready. Got to go ... waiting for a call from the President, Iraq that is....'

So it does make me think about what Night has said.

• Upvote 5