Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighth11 9/13 (posted 9/14)

krome2ez

Not bashing; but Night doesn't have a friggin clue about any of this. Not sure who he is cheerleading for; but, his information is complete B.S. Anyone who states $6 for a possible RV rate is "dreamin". Give me a break. If Kuwait is at $3.55 or so, why would Iraq RV at $6? Outrageous.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Not bashing; but Night doesn't have a friggin clue about any of this. Not sure who he is cheerleading for; but, his information is complete B.S. Anyone who states $6 for a possible RV rate is "dreamin". Give me a break. If Kuwait is at $3.55 or so, why would Iraq RV at $6? Outrageous.

What I understand him saying, the $6 range might happen based on the sliding US dollar and Euro.

Trust me, I do not like the GET Team at all. But for some reason, there are some reliable people that communicate with them, Night being one of them. It makes you shake your head, but it does take place.

You have to know something to paint this story. There is a lot more to it than just 'I got a phone call from a guy in a trench coat in the parking garage...rv at $18.52...stat....get your deposit slips ready. Got to go ... waiting for a call from the President, Iraq that is....'

So it does make me think about what Night has said.

OOOOOO and it was a dark and stormy night. ;)

I'm with you on that, I do not believe in a 6 dollar RV. Iraq recently stated they would have the strongest currency in the Middle East...whether that means RVing at a penny over Kuwait's current rate, or maybe growing over time, we'll just have to see. They WILL be THE economic powerhouse of the ME within the next 5-10 years...

• Upvote 1

You mean he probably got tired of being wrong everyday and needed a break. When people say its done and its fact, yeah people call em out.

Is that what you would say about Sonny1 and Scooter? Doc31 doesn't post everyday like he did. These people got tired of something, and it was not because they were wrong. Far from it.

• Upvote 2

Realistically isn't it all rumors until we see the # on the Forex?

Good post doesn't rattle me.

Still hopefull!

Go RV :)

Realistically, you are right. You may have a thorough understanding of world economies and how they work. I don't. But I like to understand what is happening with something I am vested in, and I rely on obtaining that understanding from people I trust, trust that is built through the information they provide and the way they do it. There are certain people that I believe know what they are talking about, they understand how the UN, WTO, WB, and the IMF work, they know what the policies and procedures are, and they understand world economies and economics. I listen and try to learn, and this can be a vehicle to learn many, many things, things that have absolutely nothing to do with dinar.

I don't know about you, but I am not going to sit with my head in the sand just waiting for a text message.

As somebody else said yesterday, RV or bust.

What I understand him saying, the $6 range might happen based on the sliding US dollar and Euro.

OOOOOO and it was a dark and stormy night. ;)

Darkest before the dawn....... B)

• Upvote 1

It's from the G.E.T. team...Nuff Said!

Not. He has never been a part of the GET lost team. Night vanished a couple months ago. He has always had solid, well founded ideas that he backed with facts and articles. Not a fan of the date/rate game by any means but he is def worth listening to. He high up like scooter and 8 ball in my status of who is credible and who isnt. Dont bash him because you dont even know him.

I dont think our rate would be that high. He clearly states the banks and the fed/treas will take a cut. Do you honestly think that you and I who own less than a few million would get the same rate as the country that bailed them out? I bet sorros and trump get a decent rate but they probably have trillions if not more

• Upvote 2

I would expect it to go to .86 cents and hold ……………………………………….I have been informed that it is being worked at this moment and all are on board- I am expecting to see it this week before or by the 15th…Should that not occur, I will be looking for this month- Lagarde was very clear- they are to MOVE NOW…

End Quote

Fantastic if true......More realistically I hope it will happen some time in 2012..( the sooner in the year the better, of course)..

If it hits us before 2012 I won't complain but I doubt it.

You mean he probably got tired of being wrong everyday and needed a break. When people say its done and its fact, yeah people call em out.

No, I think he meant pretty much just what he said. As I seem to recall, Night11 didn't post a lot of guesswork, usually just general discussion, although if I recall correctly, he seemed to be fairly knowledgable regarding the agreements that had been made between the European nations, the UN, IMF, WTO, World Bank, the US, and other world powers about Iraq. But now who's jumping to conclusions? Your post is a good example of quickly attacking another poster in the spirit of negativity and condemnation, but without any justification or even a clue who that poster is, what his history on this site is, or what he might know. And just as a matter of record, what do you know that you are sure he doesn't? Only that he's wrong? Oh, well . . . As my teenage granddaughter might say in what I teasingly call her "California girl voice," "oh, hey!! Loved your instant disapproval. How chic of you!!"

• Upvote 4

And this is "not bashing"???

• Upvote 2

More BS.

The Dinar is a fiat currency and is not backed by gold!

So I got 3 minus's for my post disputing Nighth11's post that said the new dinar will be backed by gold.

Perhaps it was disrespectful for me to have added the "more BS" to my post but it does get frustrating reading statements that I believe are not based on fact, no matter who posted it. I apologize for the BS part but I would request that Nighth11 post a reputable link to back up that statement. We are all on this journey together and we are continuously fed inaccurate information that sounds like fact.

Today, not a single solitary currency on the face of the world is backed even 1% by gold or silver, as all nations have inflated their currencies to unprecedented levels in the past 50 years.

The Dinar is a FIAT currency, and like other FIAT currencies, it's value is derived by how many are printed and traded.

Every country on Earth has debt-based money (FIAT currencies) including the Iraqi Dinar. No country has an asset backed anything and hasn't for decades since the world came off the gold standard..

There seems to be a misconception on how the currency is valued which is a key point in any RV discussion.

• Upvote 2

I really think this guy knows what he is talking about. It is how he structured it.

Night does in fact come across as well-read and intelligent - unlike most of the other gurus, and he is not part of the G.E.T. team. Unfortunately, that fact does nothing to add "credibility" to more than 1,000 pages of his "Chats" which started in October of 2010. It merely makes him easier for way too many trusting people to believe. He's been wrong 100% of the time thus far, and has in fact called for the RV with Rate and Date nearly as often as the others. I'll be happy to send a text file containing those chats to anyone who'd like to take the time to read the insanity. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Night does in fact come across as well-read and intelligent - unlike most of the other gurus, and he is not part of the G.E.T. team. Unfortunately, that fact does nothing to add "credibility" to more than 1,000 pages of his "Chats" which started in October of 2010. It merely makes him easier for way too many trusting people to believe. He's been wrong 100% of the time thus far, and has in fact called for the RV with Rate and Date nearly as often as the others. I'll be happy to send a text file containing those chats to anyone who'd like to take the time to read the insanity. :rolleyes:

I am certainly not going to buy more dinar on his post. But his post was structured very well. JMO

• Upvote 1

I agree with you I also have read most all of nights posts they read very well but the fact remains the same. (Still has not happend.) But I do belive that NIGHTS heart is in the right place :)

Edited by bigdaddydn
  • Upvote 1

So I got 3 minus's for my post disputing Nighth11's post that said the new dinar will be backed by gold.

Perhaps it was disrespectful for me to have added the "more BS" to my post but it does get frustrating reading statements that I believe are not based on fact, no matter who posted it. I apologize for the BS part but I would request that Nighth11 post a reputable link to back up that statement. We are all on this journey together and we are continuously fed inaccurate information that sounds like fact.

Today, not a single solitary currency on the face of the world is backed even 1% by gold or silver, as all nations have inflated their currencies to unprecedented levels in the past 50 years.

The Dinar is a FIAT currency, and like other FIAT currencies, it's value is derived by how many are printed and traded.

Every country on Earth has debt-based money (FIAT currencies) including the Iraqi Dinar. No country has an asset backed anything and hasn't for decades since the world came off the gold standard..

There seems to be a misconception on how the currency is valued which is a key point in any RV discussion.

Then where does "full faith and credit" fit in? I thought that also had bearing on the backing of currency. Not just how many were printed and/or traded. Of course, I could be wrong, have been several times before, but I really did think this was what gave a currency its backing.

Janna (Nighthk11 9/13/11 eve post): The G.E.T. Team 9/14/11

September 14th, 2011 10:58 am · Posted in DOOZIES

[7:56:46 AM] Nelson (Monster): (*)09/13/2011-PM [Nighthk11] The decision to RV the Dinar has already been made and cannot be stopped at this point … Sinian Al Shibibi was appointed to his position by Art Bremer-G.Bush with the approval of the UNSC and sec General….He cannot be removed by Maliki ….among the items I read this day is a reval of the Kuwaiti Dinar- That did not happen- they merely raised their sell rate against the dollar and opening rv of the IQD

….Several weeks ago, the UNSC/Sec Gen authorized a release of 1 billion US Dollars for Libya in humanitarian aid. These funds belong to that nation. The USA cannot pay the funding w/out the reval of the Dinar- This statement was made in a speech by Mr. Hutchinson of the UK who is the foreign development secretary ….Several days ago, there was a meeting of the world’s players Central Bank Prez’s along with Chris Legarde IMF- WTO and WB was represented. They were directed to immediately take aggressive action to “reset the global economy by use of a “New Currency” which had a sustained value (IQD ….This was supported by shibibi’s statements for the Dinar to be used in reserves of each nation whose central bank prez was represented the Dinar is set to RV almost immediately and the process has already started …Should Maliki attempt to depose Shibibi in any manner- he WILL BE REMOVED ….Do not be misled by the hype coming out of Iraq at this moment- the directive has been given and will be carried out this nonsense of the Dinar coming out at $1.00 is just that nonsense…. The Dinar was removed from the world stage at a rate of $3.22- since that time we have seen new oil wells discovered- natural gas deals- agriculture- gold etc. why would they return the Dinar to the world stage after discovering all this at a rate far less than when they removed it?

each Dinar printed in the new denoms is BACKED BY GOLD….Now, with the powers that control commerce in the world giving the order, why would anyone think that a know nothing thief and liar like Maliki could stop this? In addition Germany/France have sent orders to de La rue for a new printing of the duetsh mark and franc- they are about to bounce the euro…I am certain that other nations in the EU will follow- they have also publicly stated that this will be the DEMISE OF THE EU- (a blow to the Rothschild’s)

I have always stated that the base rate of the Dinar upon its re-introduction will be $3.00

with the devalue of the dollar and euro, it is possible it could come in at $6.00- however I would not be looking for that amount upon cash in…. We would most likely receive $3.75-$4.40- with the balance being split between banks-Fed/Treas…They cannot crash the dollar- with the turmoil in Europe- the dollar will be safe until these devils come up with another plan- I would expect it to go to .86 cents and hold ……………………………………….I have been informed that it is being worked at this moment and all are on board- I am expecting to see it this week before or by the 15th…Should that not occur, I will be looking for this month- Lagarde was very clear- they are to MOVE NOW……………….funding- that will come from the RV ….from the mouth of Shibibi- “The implementation of the revalue of the Dinar is a process that at this stage cannot be stopped”….Meaning the word has already been given to activate thru all central banks associated with Basel- IMF-WB-WTO ,,,For a few months now, I have watched the chat here- just thought I would come on and give you folks some info….

Sounds good to mewink.gif