Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Check this out!!!!!

theadicts

Finance Committee announces received a detailed report from the Central Bank of the Divisions reach deletion of zeros from currency

A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee, Haitham al-Jibouri said Thursday that the Finance Committee received a detailed report of the Central Bank of the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency.

Jubouri said in a statement to the news agency public opinion (and babysit): "The Central Bank of Iraq handed over the Finance Committee a detailed report on the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraq process, the current was held a long meeting included Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi and many of the advisers and members of the Finance Committee."

Noting that the meeting resulted in an agreement on the mechanism of deletion of zeros from the currency and discuss their impact on the currency. "

He Jubouri: "The process of switching process as a result of the deletion of zeros will cost approximately $ 150 million and would continue the process of switching to two years including six months to provide the services necessary for the printer, the currency and the year and a half to change them gradually through the deal."

Indicating that it will be the formation of special committees and fortified buildings to reduce the smuggling of the old currency, or the introduction of counterfeit currency. "Adding that the purchasing power of the new currency will be as they are not undergone any change."

Link ---> http://alrayy.com/30637.htm

Edited by theadicts
  • Upvote 17

Great Find Bug Man ! ;)

I was just watching a Video in the Opinions Section where a guy was discussing this Article.

I was trying to Find this Article myself.

Hopefully these Guys have Gotten it in Gear and are Getting some Traction ! B)

Finally!!!!!!! you are starting to see now.

not sure how this indicates anything other than the RD they have been talking about forever...just another step closer to a LOP

LOL you are all over the place i just read your comment on another article saying that you have hope haha man are u bipolar or what?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

this is what it really means: we do not need a r v or rd from the dinar --- we love the iraqi`s too be holding so much american money that it is good and better for us ,,, please sell your dinar back ,,it is of not good now,,,,, buy U S SAVINGS BONDS INSTEAD that is what it means ----- sell sell sell

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

not sure how this indicates anything other than the RD they have been talking about forever...just another step closer to a LOP

The news articles on this, say one thing one day and just the opposite on the following day and it continues to repeat itself.....It's clear to me that they what to keep everybody confused. Don't take the bait.

• Upvote 3

The process of switching process as a result of the deletion of zeros will cost approximately $ 150 million and would continue the process of switching to two years including six months to provide the services necessary for the printer, the currency and the year and a half to change them gradually through the deal."

So there you have it in black & white

6 months to set the printer to print the new currency, up to 2 years to implement the transition to the new currency.

Also 18 months to exchange them.

So no RV this year as 6 months will pass before the new currency will even go to the press

NOTE no statement for revaluation or redomination.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Finally!!!!!!! you are starting to see now.

LOL you are all over the place i just read your comment on another article saying that you have hope haha man are u bipolar or what?

yeah...I tend to have hope when they mention things like how the parlimentarians dont like the bill(that has evidently been passed now) and want to revalue it instead...but who can tell...it is literally something different with each article coming out....I'm starting to think none of them have any idea whats going on...even those who just passed the bill...from my perspective its all complete chaos

• Upvote 2

IMO? They adding value to the notes and the notes won't change. For now.

OR....that the purchasing power of the 25K note is the same as a 25 note, no change in purchasing power. I like your way much better. Although I don't agree in what you think is being said. However I don't know crap about this investment anymore...LOL. I think I am bi-polar.

DUH

Iraqi Central Bank has decided to begin local currency restructuring and developing of local currency coins in cooperation with world international organizations and economists .

The deputy of Central Bank Governor Modhr Mohammed Saleh, announced Thursday in a statement that Forat TV received a copy of it that the central bank agreed with the Governmental financial institutions on currency restructuring, organization and development of coins .

"Also,the central bank decided to introduce a metal coins next three months, which will be of class 1000 dinars and 500 dinars .

Saleh , added that the Central Bank of Iraq conducted extensive contacts to coordinate with world international organizations and experts in order decision take his way" .

http://www.alforattv.net/en/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=535

NOW WHY WOULD THE CBI INTRODUCE MORE CURRENCY WITH TRIPLE ZEROS IF THEY WREE GOING TO DELETE THE ZEROS OFF THE PHYSICAL CURRENCY??????

you guys don't do your DD, thats why you are confused and think you are being "realistic" when you are really being delusional

the evidence is out there, go get it, no one is going to spoon feed you

except nice guys like me, a dime a 100 dozen :D

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 4

"Adding that the purchasing power of the new currency will be as they are not undergone any change."

Please correct me if i am wrong but isn't this a bad thing for us? "not undergone any change."

I believe this is stating that the new notes /coins will hold the same nominal value as the current notes. Only with a new exchange rate.

OR....that the purchasing power of the 25K note is the same as a 25 note, no change in purchasing power. I like your way much better. Although I don't agree in what you think is being said. However I don't know crap about this investment anymore...LOL. I think I am bi-polar.

Hahahaha... I think we will be just fine B)