Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Nooner From Okies Ghost

DinarThug

CNN. News Never Sleeps. So We're Up At The Crack Of Noon !

Sept 9, OKIE VIA [GHOST] 12:48:06 PM TALKED WITH OKIE THIS MORNING. HE IS MORE OPTIMISTIC THAN EVER. HE HAS TALKED AROUND THE GLOBE TO BANKE"RS, INVESTORS, FOREX MANAGERS, GOV OFFICIALS AND US GOV OFFICIALS--HE SAID THE MEETING LAST WEEK IN JACKSON HOLE WYOMING WAS THE DETERMINING FACTOR TO INITIATE THE R/V AND THE CONFIRMED DATE AND RATE WAS MADE PUBLIC ONLY TO A FEW. OKIE IS PRIVLEDGED ENOUGH TO HAVE INTEL FROM 1 OF THE ATTENDEES. THIS PRAYERFULLY WILL BE THE LAST FRIDAY YOU WILL HAVE TO BE CONCERNED OVER THE DATE AND RATE--HE SAID--IT IS UPON US

[12:48:06 PM] THIS COMING WEEKEND WILL HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL IMPACT ON THE WORLD CURRENCY'S--THERE ARE 158 COUNTRIES THAT WILL EITHER R/V OR D/V THIS WEEKEND. IRAQ IS ONE OF THEM

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Thug...you need to get up earlier...thx for the spooky (Ghost post)...seems like his post must have come from a haint as well...poor Okie...talking to all those high powered world leaders is bound to be taxing on his mental state...think of the stress he must be under....if he was more optimistic than he has been the last several months he would explode....think what that would do for global warming, all of that methane gas!!! My gut feeling (could be gas too) is that some time between now and the 12th of never, we may all be blessed and realize some welcome moolah from our investment. Everybody just stay positive, grounded and remember we still are richly blessed. Tomorrow will bring more opportunities to do something positive with our lives regardless of what does or does not happen with the dinar ride.

blessings and cheers...Tandy

• Upvote 2

As I said about 6 weeks ago... Sept 12th-13th..... although tomorrow Iraq needs to get somethings straightened out.... those that profess RV every other day, might be lucky this weekend,,,,, One reason and one reason only..... Shabibi went to the IMF to prove that oil is not the only base for the dinar. He has been in London and I am sure talking with the banks there. I am sure that Maliki does not want civil strife. The news articles along with the CNTV and Fox ( spilling the beans on purpose) have gotten the attention of the Iraqi people. The HCL, Erbil and the security ministers, IMO, have been in place for quite awile. Kuwait is the thing holding up Chapter VII.... guess where the Iraqi delegation went to this week???? I hoped that they promised to play nice at least till after the RV!!!! O got pre emptied by the football game.... He wants the glory..... but there is only one person we can thank.... George Senior.... not GW,,,,, he could not find his way out of Texas with a GPS. Cheney was in office to make sure the Iraqi plan got done...and if you hear Cheney talk about his book, he knows he will have enough money no matter what anyone else says... and now the end of the Iraq Five Year Plan is coming to the end.... Hopefully on Monday..... If things can go positive without anyone getting stupid, may be a great day..... I believe that if it is decided to take the Iraqi people back to where they were before the war..... this would be a great time for it to happen

Hitman

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

As I said about 6 weeks ago... Sept 12th-13th..... although tomorrow Iraq needs to get somethings straightened out.... those that profess RV every other day, might be lucky this weekend,,,,, One reason and one reason only..... Shabibi went to the IMF to prove that oil is not the only base for the dinar. He has been in London and I am sure talking with the banks there. I am sure that Maliki does not want civil strife. The news articles along with the CNTV and Fox ( spilling the beans on purpose) have gotten the attention of the Iraqi people. The HCL, Erbil and the security ministers, IMO, have been in place for quite awile. Kuwait is the thing holding up Chapter VII.... guess where the Iraqi delegation went to this week???? I hoped that they promised to play nice at least till after the RV!!!! O got pre emptied by the football game.... He wants the glory..... but there is only one person we can thank.... George Senior.... not GW,,,,, he could not find his way out of Texas with a GPS. Cheney was in office to make sure the Iraqi plan got done...and if you hear Cheney talk about his book, he knows he will have enough money no matter what anyone else says... and now the end of the Iraq Five Year Plan is coming to the end.... Hopefully on Monday..... If things can go positive without anyone getting stupid, may be a great day..... I believe that if it is decided to take the Iraqi people back to where they were before the war..... this would be a great time for it to happen

Hitman

Good post!

• Upvote 2

CNN. News Never Sleeps. So We're Up At The Crack Of Noon !

Sept 9, OKIE VIA [GHOST] 12:48:06 PM TALKED WITH OKIE THIS MORNING. HE IS MORE OPTIMISTIC THAN EVER. HE HAS TALKED AROUND THE GLOBE TO BANKE"RS, INVESTORS, FOREX MANAGERS, GOV OFFICIALS AND US GOV OFFICIALS--HE SAID THE MEETING LAST WEEK IN JACKSON HOLE WYOMING WAS THE DETERMINING FACTOR TO INITIATE THE R/V AND THE CONFIRMED DATE AND RATE WAS MADE PUBLIC ONLY TO A FEW. OKIE IS PRIVLEDGED ENOUGH TO HAVE INTEL FROM 1 OF THE ATTENDEES. THIS PRAYERFULLY WILL BE THE LAST FRIDAY YOU WILL HAVE TO BE CONCERNED OVER THE DATE AND RATE--HE SAID--IT IS UPON US

[12:48:06 PM] THIS COMING WEEKEND WILL HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL IMPACT ON THE WORLD CURRENCY'S--THERE ARE 158 COUNTRIES THAT WILL EITHER R/V OR D/V THIS WEEKEND. IRAQ IS ONE OF THEM

Now Okie is calling himself part of the WGS. Last Okie quote put up said he was under a gag order. So he is part of the WGS. And they believe that these must be paid before RV. after the payouts there will be 150 currencies to RV. So I take it as a clown joke.

Edited by uncirculd

Now Okie is calling himself part of the WGS. Last Okie quote put up said he was under a gag order. So he is part of the WGS. And they believe that these must be paid before RV. after the payouts there will be 150 currencies to RV. So I take it as a clown joke.

You missunderstood. There is nothing in this post about WGS in the manner in which you're thinking. I do agree tho, that WGS has NOTHING to do with the RV.

Edited by Joe P
  • Upvote 1

You missunderstood. There is nothing in this post about WGS in the manner in which you're thinking. I do agree tho, that WGS has NOTHING to do with the RV.

I going on the quote" THIS COMING WEEKEND WILL HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL IMPACT ON THE WORLD CURRENCY'S--THERE ARE 158 COUNTRIES THAT WILL EITHER R/V OR D/V THIS WEEKEND. IRAQ IS ONE OF THEM"

That is what the WGS plaintiffs and red hats have been saying all along. And pres O says global stimulus? just makes me suspicious.

Me I don't care how and why it RV's. Just waiting.

Thank you though. It is so hard to figure. I am bad with some of the lingo also.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

I find this rather Odd he says it will RV this weekend with 158 other countries uuhhhhh I'm confused I thought it already RV'd(per OKIE) and was just waiting for the activation to work its way through the system, This guy is so brazen he doesnt even attempt to hide his previous lies anymore, because he feels he has such a loyal cult following that believes him regardless.................... UNBELIEVABLE simply UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2