Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Revaluation

Mr. Mont

I'd rather a $0.10 exchange rate with no lop-removal of 3 zeros than a 1:1 ( or even $2 or 3 per Dinar) exchange rate with a lop-removal of 3 zeros....Do your math and tell me what's best for us....The former would give us roughly 100 times our Capital while the latter would give us roughly the same amount we invested or 2 or 3 times that ... At best.

In the end it will be whatever they decide but for our pockets there should be no doubt in the least what would be best.

That would be nice. I knew that when i invested there was a high probability iraq would "L", but theres still a chance they wont. Its definitely getting interesting. Im confused with them using the word "revalue", they couldve just said" redenominate". I hope everyone is thankful for whatever kind of profit we see.

peace

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2

I'd rather a $0.10 exchange rate with no lop-removal of 3 zeros than a 1:1 ( or even $2 or 3 per Dinar) exchange rate with a lop-removal of 3 zeros....Do your math and tell me what's best for us....The former would give us roughly 100 times our Capital while the latter would give us roughly the same amount we invested or 2 or 3 times that ... At best.

In the end it will be whatever they decide but for our pockets there should be no doubt in the least what would be best.

THE BEST FOR IRAQ!! That is what matters...a RD followed by a Small RV to 1-1 is the BEST FOR IRAQ

And its the best for my sanity....a RD will knock all the clowns out of this and give a lower M2 that actually has a chance at a big RV

Edited by Ridewithme38

THE BEST FOR IRAQ!! That is what matters...a RD followed by a Small RV to 1-1 is the BEST FOR IRAQ

And its the best for my sanity....a RD will knock all the clowns out of this and give a lower M2 that actually has a chance at a big RV

An rd will knock a big rv out of the picture, imo.

An rd will knock a big rv out of the picture, imo.

With a Reserve of 58 billion and about 60 trillion in the M2....a big RV has NEVER been part of the picture... that's just Guru's and Pumpers leading you astray...its said that even though you guys don't listen to the rumors about date and rate you still hang onto the original rumor of a RV... that's based on Nothing

With a RD, at least i'll bring down the M2 enough so MAYBE they can go about 1-1, without it, IMPOSSIBLE

Edited by Ridewithme38
  • Upvote 1

This video has more leaks then the Iraqi navy!!! hyperinflation i thnk not. Mass media= LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! believe what u will is all i will say.

With a Reserve of 58 billion and about 60 trillion in the M2....a big RV has NEVER been part of the picture... that's just Guru's and Pumpers leading you astray...its said that even though you guys don't listen to the rumors about date and rate you still hang onto the original rumor of a RV... that's based on Nothing

With a RD, at least i'll bring down the M2 enough so MAYBE they can go about 1-1, without it, IMPOSSIBLE

haha you got it all figured out now dont you. I just dont get people on these forums if you are certain for an RD move on. This is for people that actually believe it will RV. Truth be told 95% of the people on these boards are not in this to make a couple grand and honestly if they say they are they are indeed lying come on bring on the negs.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Ridewithme38 let's just see where this ride is going to take us. An adventure with many possibilities, and surprises, it may be better than we think. Unless of course you are a back room banker and know whats the skinny, your guess is as good as anyones at this point.

This video has more leaks then the Iraqi navy!!! hyperinflation i thnk not. Mass media= LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! believe what u will is all i will say.

haha you got it all figured out now dont you. I just dont get people on these forums if you are certain for an RD move on. This is for people that actually believe it will RV. Truth be told 95% of the people on these boards are not in this to make a couple grand and honestly if they say they are they are indeed lying come on bring on the negs.

Honestly I just think that a lot of people are realizing that a profit of a couple thousand might be all that they get. I mean seriously, it is really looking that way. That's not a bad thing, but we all let ourselves get sucked in to the millionaires over night idea and I think it has clogged our being able to be realistic. If we were going to get rich over night, then why isn't every single major investor all over this right now and why haven't they been for the past several years? I mean seriously, it's a cheap investment, they have nothing to lose and yet you don't hear much from any of them. I do want this to RV before a lifting of the three 0's, just to be clear I am on your side. Just really starting to look at the big picture and trying to be real about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow!!! I guess someone better tell Adam that all of this (RV) is based on Nothing. Sounds like you got your panties, in a lop!

• Upvote 1

It's not over until it's over......We'll keep watching ......

Ok, sweet, ill hang on to my little bit of dinars and see what happens. If you are right, ill still make a little, if you are wrong ill make a lot. So why the emotional crusade? You think you are saving us or something? Get over yourself...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Cam. . . I see you are a NEG collector, like me.

The video was a warning that a LOP is coming, a removal of the three zeros. AND so all those expressing jubilation here are all, obviously, the actual true LOPSTERS!

Rd, RD ,RD ,RD there are u happy youre like a little kid that didnt get picked so youre kicking and screaming now because the majority believe it will revalue. that won't change. Keep at it you aren't converting no one with your Rd chants.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Rd, RD ,RD ,RD there are u happy youre like a little kid that didnt get picked so youre kicking and screaming now because the majority believe it will revalue. that won't change. Keep at it you aren't converting no one with your Rd chants.

Nicely said! Easy I couldn't agree more. I think they feel like they want everyone to believe them. I mean get over it! None of us are changing our minds and they keep rambling on and on. Ignorance can far out weigh intelligence.

Sorry Easy, but even you stated that Iraq redenominating is not only a possibility but that it would definitely happen. Here is the LINK to a reply you made making that statement.

So it doesn't seem that you disagree that the process will happen, but simply when it will happen in regards to whether the value will increase or not prior to a redenomination.

• Upvote 2

Honestly I just think that a lot of people are realizing that a profit of a couple thousand might be all that they get. I mean seriously, it is really looking that way. That's not a bad thing, but we all let ourselves get sucked in to the millionaires over night idea and I think it has clogged our being able to be realistic. If we were going to get rich over night, then why isn't every single major investor all over this right now and why haven't they been for the past several years? I mean seriously, it's a cheap investment, they have nothing to lose and yet you don't hear much from any of them. I do want this to RV before a lifting of the three 0's, just to be clear I am on your side. Just really starting to look at the big picture and trying to be real about it.

I'm right there with ya hoop dog....I really want this thing to RV, but when I read these news articles it sure reads like a RD to me. Ultimately, the value of the dinar will go up....I guess I'm just starting to doubt an overnight revalue.

• Upvote 1

The fifty is worth about $.044 (less than 1/2 cent)

The currency dealers are making a killing selling them, but my understanding is they are not accepted by many vendors.

A collection of Iraq currency from a returning soldier contains a 50 that is circulated, so they were used at some time.

The Saddam era notes I have are 1/4, 1/2, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 and 250.

The Saddam era coins I have are 5 fils, 10 fils, 1/4 dinar,1/2 dinar, 100 fils, 1 dinar, 25 fils and 50 fils.

These seemed to have come from a time when their economy was stable, and may give an idea of what we may see again.

Soldiers are allowed to bring Dinars home? Just asking. A soldier told me that was not allowed.

Yep, I will settle with the $0.10 or heck even $0.05 Be better than a lop for sure.

Soldiers are allowed to bring Dinars home? Just asking. A soldier told me that was not allowed.

P

I have heard stories ranging form which piece of gear they were stored in, how small stacks were place under the inside flaps of boxes mailed back home, all the cloak and dagger stuff.

But, living close to Fort Stewart, there are a lot of soldiers coming and going, and some come bearing dinar.

I bought a "lot" of dinar that a friend who buys/sells metals and some currencies called me about. I committed on the phone, based on the description.

What I got was wallet contents ( less than 100,000 IQD), a couple of bundles of a hundred uncirculated Saddam 250 and 500 notes wrapped in cellophane, two cards of Saddam era coin, a sheet of all the Saddam era notes overlapped and blurs to a piece of cardboard with the history of Iraq currency on the back, and some loose coin and individual circulated older notes.

So, it would appear that no only can they bring it home (I am sure there are quantity restrictions), the older stuff is marketed and blister packed; aimed at soldiers to buy as a souvenir.

All in all, it was a great little purchase that had a lot of history with it.

Yall crazy ,

LOL , I have been in this dinar game before ALOT of you guys and gals even sniffed this investement , I bought all mine when I was boots in the ground back in 2004 ,

I know mine is legit , bought it at AL-Rashid hotel and baghdad airport back in the day, then you guys want to try and say im negative lop pumper ..cut it out ..

Look people the writting is on the wall, a 3 dollar revalue is not going to do us any favors,I got into this because a 10ct to 30ct revalue was a reality back then , and the more they draw this thing out the more its hurting us , sorry to pee-pee in your corn flakes but this video just told us what time it is.

You can see the iraqis dont give 2 squirts of #@$@, about what we want or think , look at the U.S.troop movement , they cant handle the security of the country by themselves.3k is not going to cut it.

Hate me if you want , dont care but I am realist , if news is good or bad I will not drink the kool-aid as some have said on this web site.There is more to this investement than just number crunching and bad news translations , there is a whole other dynamic to this . But for those soccer moms or whoever else wants to comment on me and give me negatives , go ahead , but maybe you should respect the opinon of somebody that actually has been in iraq for over 5 years, with other boots on the ground and veterans that have been there .

let the - negs begin ...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

We have international news agencies reporting the three zero talk in english, please tell me how this is misinterpreted. take off the blinders and set the koolaid down, and explain how its misinterpreted. these are specific details my friend. why would iraq even release these details to news agencies, they dont have to. if this was truly a rv, it would be hush hush. especially if iraq had plans of realing a rv anytime soon. not good

There is alot of fact and fiction here when it rv'S it will take some time

for a dv to reach the 1000 to = a dollar dinar it's a long process of collecting

the larger notes. Second the rv' would be great because afte everyones

cashed in the dv would eventually be back to or over where it rv's after some time

has gone by maybe even years maybe. Soo.. Just let it falls the way it falls.