Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can you believe this guy?? Okie is unbelievable!!

Danneedsrvnow

9-8-11: Guru Okie_Oil_Man AFTER LAST NIGHT I WAS PRETTY BURNED. MOST OF THE POSTS FROM ME LAST NIGHT WAS HACKED AND NOT FROM ME---I DID NOT CALL THE R/V. I GET INTO ALL THE TROUBLE I CAN GET OUT OF WITH MY OWN WORDS AND DON'T NEED ANYONE ELSE'S HELP---AND YES THIS IS OKIE---IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THERE WERE A PROBLEM IN IRAQ BETWEEN MALIKI AND ALLAWAI AND THE PRESIDENTIAL COUNCIL AND IT EVEN REACHED INTO THE CBI. I UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES IN CONTENTION WAS SOLVED. CONTACTS AROUND THE GLOBE ARE EXPECTING THE R/V RIGHT AWAY. (WHATEVER THAT MEANS) BUT THE GENERAL CONCENUS OF OPINION IS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO OCCUR RAPIDLY.

Okie even lies about not spreading his own lies!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

9-8-11: Guru Okie_Oil_Man AFTER LAST NIGHT I WAS PRETTY BURNED. MOST OF THE POSTS FROM ME LAST NIGHT WAS HACKED AND NOT FROM ME---I DID NOT CALL THE R/V. I GET INTO ALL THE TROUBLE I CAN GET OUT OF WITH MY OWN WORDS AND DON'T NEED ANYONE ELSE'S HELP---AND YES THIS IS OKIE---IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THERE WERE A PROBLEM IN IRAQ BETWEEN MALIKI AND ALLAWAI AND THE PRESIDENTIAL COUNCIL AND IT EVEN REACHED INTO THE CBI. I UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES IN CONTENTION WAS SOLVED. CONTACTS AROUND THE GLOBE ARE EXPECTING THE R/V RIGHT AWAY. (WHATEVER THAT MEANS) BUT THE GENERAL CONCENUS OF OPINION IS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO OCCUR RAPIDLY.

Why do you bother posting lies if you already know it is a lie?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why do you bother posting lies if you already know it is a lie?

Good point! I do wonder at times why people post such obvious BS and then other people rant about it and get so angry. Its obvious junk so if you get angry at okie posts just dont read them. I read them because a lot of times people post hiliarious replies! :lol: But I do so knowing the original post is BS. ;)

• Upvote 2

I would like to know what people say to him afterwards.

From what I've seen thats Okie's big bad world over there...if someone DOES actually call him out, they are immediately banned.

Apparently one either eats the s#!t sandwich given, or go home. :P

Personally, I think its his brain that gets hacked :blink:

You must be a very weak minded person..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

I would like to know what people say to him afterwards.

Great avatar!

They are sheeple at his "Cult Circle" so it probably goes without saying that he is praised and forgiven as it is not he that is wrong but rather the intel. I for one have to laugh at this shite though as it is almost better than some of the fiction novels I have read in my life. He should become a politician if not one already as he lies so dang well, and then, covers said lies with oooh whats that? Another lie! I agree with the person here on DV that said let us have an experiment and see how fast we are banned whilst we sit in on the chats and attempt to negate what Chokie is saying. Would be a very interesting social experiment, that and humorous to say the least.

• Upvote 1

I agree. i've seen it a few times already from him.

He is just full of it. How can someone hack your acct so many times. Usually if you are hacked so many times, why not erase your profile, and start another one.

I think Dinar Guru and Okie site is full of crap.

ive heard the hacked excuse like 3 times at least already

Em, em, quite the clown. If you seek guidance, don't follow this guy. Entertainment only!!! I'll put my bucks on Adam. How many more lies can you stomach based on bad Intel? Man, who the crap are you trying to fool? Cheap entertainment at best! I suppose he has a place. Kind of funny when you think about it. It takes all kinds to make the world go around. When it stops, I'm getting off! Slay.

I'm surprised that you're surprised. Come'n you've been around the dinar block awhile, you could be considered "ancient" to most members on here! :P

This guy might be 1% more believable if he knew how to use correct grammer and spelling.

End Quote

Grammar.

Love it!