Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy Governor of Central Bank: the decision to remove zeros from the Iraqi currency will take its way unimpeded

Reverse-Pumper

The Central Bank of Iraq’s lack of any obstacles or hesitation he has in the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, and he would take the way of implementation. “

The deputy governor of Central Bank of Iraq d. the appearance of Mohammed Saleh (people) that “the Central Bank of Iraq would pave the way into the project to delete three zeroes and Eogod no evidence for the possibility for inflation in the Iraqi economy after the end of the project. “

He added that “the project of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is simply a modification of the categories of small cash the category of (250; 500; 1000) and is not intended to raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar or other currencies. “

He pointed out that “the strengthening of the currency comes from the security and stability through increased domestic production in the country and not through the deletion of zeros or other status.”

• Upvote 2

It will increase value against dollar...No wait a minute, no it will not increase the value against the dollar. (hahaha................)

gotta love how slick these folks think they are.

looks like I picked the wrong week to stop smoking.......

The Central Bank of Iraq’s lack of any obstacles or hesitation he has in the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, and he would take the way of implementation. “

The deputy governor of Central Bank of Iraq d. the appearance of Mohammed Saleh (people) that “the Central Bank of Iraq would pave the way into the project to delete three zeroes and Eogod no evidence for the possibility for inflation in the Iraqi economy after the end of the project. “

He added that “the project of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is simply a modification of the categories of small cash the category of (250; 500; 1000) and is not intended to raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar or other currencies. “

He pointed out that “the strengthening of the currency comes from the security and stability through increased domestic production in the country and not through the deletion of zeros or other status.”

Edited by hablrob
  • Upvote 2

Okay, what does this mean??? Does not sound good unless I am interpetating it wrong maybe??? :blink:

Calm down. There is no way they can come out publically and say they are going to rv at such and such a time. They have been talking all around it, without mentioning it, which is what they must do. All of the indications of rv are there, stated in numerous ways in all of the articles coming out. Could you even imagine the run on the banks and currency exchanges to buy dinar if they came right out and said their plans for rv and when it would happen?

• Upvote 2

Ya know if this is the way this plays out. We as Americans should stand up and let our Govt know that we will not stand for anymore handouts given to these other countries. We hand out billions of us dollars every year to these small Arab countries and for what. To be stabbed in the back for our troubles.

Sorry must have woke up on the wrong side of the kennel this morning.

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Smoke! Always smoke coming from Saleh....

Ive been think about whether these articles could truly be smoke and I would have to say yes yhey are! The reference to "mafia" and "counterfeiters" waiting to cash in has to be referring to us and other countries who hold dinar. Doesnt really make sense any other way....we have to be really close with all these ridiculous flip floppin articles the last few days. They are never gonna state their true intentions!

I do like the "lack of obstacles and hesitation"!!! Go RV already!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Ya know if this is the way this plays out. We as Americans should stand up and let our Govt know that we will not stand for anymore handouts given to these other countries. We hand out billions of us dollars every year to these small Arab countries and for what. To be stabbed in the back for our troubles.

So you're the type that makes the many suffer for the actions of the few???

Find God!

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

This clearly states one of two things and that's all it can be #1 smoke and mirrors or #2 RD ....either way they are either gonna do exactly what they are saying there gonna do or the exact opposite!!!!! The end sounds near for sure though.

• Upvote 2

Down, boy, DOWN. We will get our rv. They are just taking their sweet time about it, but Iraq needs it even worse than we do. For them to survive in the world market, they must have meaningful currency. Right now they are relying on the U.S. dollar, which is growing less meaningful by the day. RV, no lop, is only way for them to go.

• Upvote 3

I totally agree. I think it's time for Americans to stand up and stop a lot of things. Unfortunantly the fact that folks on the left and the right still just want to point fingers across the isle and say "It's their fault!" is really hindering any progress. It's time we come together as a nation and put a end to fleecing of the American people.

• Upvote 2

Calm down. There is no way they can come out publically and say they are going to rv at such and such a time. They have been talking all around it, without mentioning it, which is what they must do. All of the indications of rv are there, stated in numerous ways in all of the articles coming out. Could you even imagine the run on the banks and currency exchanges to buy dinar if they came right out and said their plans for rv and when it would happen?

You mean we are never gonna see an article state......"CBI intends to revalue their currency tomorrow at a rate of $1.00 and then after this procedure is performed we will take all the large notes out of circulation at time of cash in" LMAO

To me this article is stating that there is no longer anything holding them back as stated by 8ball last nite!

Gettin close....go RV!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

- - - - -

I think this might be saying they will exchange - modify - into smaller categories, which, if memory serves, also fits into the numerous articles which state CBI will introduce larger bills. At some point during all of the ideas brought forth by members, an article was attached which stated CBI was interested in replacing a % of 25k bills, and removing a % of 25k bills.

I, like many of us, am not schooled in the language or its nuances. And the above paragraph is only my opinion.

So you're the type that makes the many suffer for the actions of the few???

Find God!

No i`m the type that would like to help the suffering in our own country FIRST. Yeah let`s just give it all away. This country and the things it stands for are the very reason I can find god. It`s called choice, democracy, freedom. You and people like you will be the ones to cry the loudest when you are no longer allowed to "find the god of your choice" We need to mend our own fences in THIS country before we take on mending the rest of the worlds.

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 2

Your right though....we are too busy giving hand outs and helping other nations when we cant even fix our own and we have our own money problems!! You woke up on the right side of the kennel this morning!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The facts are pretty clear here, IMO:

1. As was stated previously, there will never be a public announcement about an RV, due to the run on the currency that would result.

2. Saleh has almost always stated that the aim of the CBI is to "raise the three zeroes."

3. However, he has never stated what that will accomplish other than to make it easier for day-to-day transactions.

4. He HAS explicitly stated that "raising of the three zeroes" will not affect the value of the IQD.

So, given all the above, WHY would the CBI actually do this? What good would it accomplish? Just askin'.

- - - - -

I think this might be saying they will exchange - modify - into smaller categories, which, if memory serves, also fits into the numerous articles which state CBI will introduce larger bills. At some point during all of the ideas brought forth by members, an article was attached which stated CBI was interested in replacing a % of 25k bills, and removing a % of 25k bills.

I, like many of us, am not schooled in the language or its nuances. And the above paragraph is only my opinion.

Yeah, it's like why on earth would they LOP their own currency and NOT revalue? Wouldn't help them or anybody else. Smmmoke!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1