Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wisconsin Warns About Iraqi Dinar

dgibbs20

Wisconsin Warns About Iraqi Dinar

Posted on 17 August 2011. Tags: IQD, iraqi dinar

The Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions is warning investors about advertised opportunities to invest in Iraq’s currency, the dinar.

The DFI says several web sites say Iraq’s currency is poised to increase in value, even dramatically, but it says investors aren’t told that the dinar is only good in Iraq.

There is no currency exchange for the dinar and the U.S. dollar.

“That allows dealers to charge whatever they want to sell and buy back the Dinars, since no exchange exists for the currency,” the DFI said in a statement Wednesday, reported by WBAY.

The DFI says some dinar dealers tout being registered with the U.S. Treasury Department as a Money Services Business, or MSB, but the designation only means the company’s information is on file with the Treasury.

“We encourage investors to exercise extreme caution when considering their investment opportunities. They should do their homework,” DFI Division of Securities administrator Patricia Struck said.

Suspicions of security or investment fraud can be reported to the Division of Securities by calling toll-free, 1-800-472-4325.

(Source: WBAY)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/08/17/wisconsin-warns-about-iraqi-dinar/

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Already posted like a million times

When someone posts something for a second time, even if they have no way to know it's already been posted, you are always quick to be the first to hop right on it and be snippy to them about it. Every time!! It's always you!! Wonder why? Do you have hornets in your britches???

oh my OLD NEWSSSSSSSS.......................................checkout the site everyone once in a while before you post something like this! ;)

And you're second. More hornets?

• Upvote 4

When someone posts something for a second time, even if they have no way to know it's already been posted, you are always quick to be the first to hop right on it and be snippy to them about it. Every time!! It's always you!! Wonder why? Do you have hornets in your britches???

And you're second. More hornets?

and your always the FIRST to try and put someone else in their place........ :D:P

the only hornets i stir up is the lopsters.............pay attention!

• Downvote 4

let them post stuff like that! The less currency out there, the easier it will be for them to RV sooner, imo.

Though I would be awfully upset with my bank if I missed out on this opportunity because of this article.

Also not a bad thing to at least tell people to do their homework, and be careful who you buy from. We all know there are bad people out there.

GO RV, AND SOON FOR PETES SAKE!

• Upvote 1