Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a prayer request

bodeen

Hi Bodeen,

May you find peace and comfort in the fact that many prayers are being offered up for Grandpa for his total healing. Prayer is powerful and "By his stripes we are healed" so keep your faith in the "Great Physician" as we all know who the real healer is. God Bless You.....

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Not to bring the room down tonight.... Grumpy passed away this evening and he's at peace with all who believe that have passed before him.... Thanks to the BEST forum one could join for all the prayers and well wishes... If I may ask for one more prayer request????? If you find the time a simple prayer for his wife " Granny Grump " would be awesome.... They were married for 67 years...

Thanks DV

Bodeen

Not just a prayer Bodeen

Talking with God enables us to share our love and our needs, through our trials and tribulations. That connection makes us one with the Holy spirit....May the Good Lord bless your family and give you strength and peace during these difficult times...

Dame

• Upvote 1

Bodeen I just saw your post. I am so orry for your loss of Grumpy, may he be safely tucked in God's gracious arms. I will pray for Granny Grumpy and youe family that God will bring comfort and strength during this time of deep loss.

When I lost my best friend, my mother, it was so terribly hard, even though I knew she went to God. Finally years later, I had to picture in my mind of her 'graduating' with us al in the stands cheering as she tossed her hat in the air. Silly, I know, but it made me feel better and could hold onto that picture of a happy event.

May God bless and keep you.

• Upvote 1

May the Lord keep you and your family in the comfort of his arms during this time. I pray that your sorrow will be replaced with peace and joy with knowing Grumpy has received the ultimate healing by being with his Lord and savior. Blessing to all of your family. Amen and Amen.

• Upvote 1

Bodeen, my prayer candle will be lit for Grumpy and Granny. :(

Lord. wrap your loving arms around Granny, I know you feel her pain, let her feel your love and comfort. Give our dear Granny strength when she is weak with emotions and loneliness. Give her strength to walk with you, lean on you, in your Name Jesus.

Granny we're praying for you and your family.

Our family's Prayers are with your family at this time. Sending positive vibes and energy to Grandpa Grumpy.

I'm truly sorry to hear Grandpa Grumpy has passed. He is out of pain and truly is a wonderful place now. For your family at this sad time, always remember the wonderful memories you have and he will always be close by. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Bodeen, My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. It's been 10 yrs, Thanksgiving day since my Mother inlaw passed after a battle with C.. It's an especially hard time of year for my wife. I have aging parents as well. We can't avoid the inevitable but our strength lies in knowing it's not really the end, just a new beginning. Have Faith and May God Bless you and yours.