Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rumors as posted today

hitman

[..OKIE OIL MAN] OK FOR THE LAST POST OF THE DAY FOR ME. I HAVE JUST GOTTEN THE INFO WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. I AM STILL UNDER A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT BUT CAN SAY THAT IT IS DONE–IT IS ON THE WAY AND WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL SOONER THAN YOU THINK. I HAVE THE RATE AND IT IS MORE THAN THE 86 CENTS SOME GURU IS SAYING. I HOPE HE IS READING THIS. MAKE YOUR PLANS FOR CASHING IN IMMEDIATELY AND PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE SURPRISE OF YOUR LIFE. FOLKS–FOR THE FINAL TIME–IT IS REAL—IT HAS HAPPENED FOR CERTAIN AND WILL BE RELEASED TO US VERY SHORTLY.–REMEMBER THIS POST IN THE FUTURE AND REALIZE I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. WE HAVE ARRIVED AT THE END OF THIS VERY LONG TRAIL AND CAN GET OFF THIS RIDE—-GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU AND GOD DID SPEED THE R/V—-NUFF SAID–PERIOD!!

[asells] bear5642 are you good to keep going, or are you done?

What happened to it was happening before Sept 1st and the rate was 4.40....? Do you know what you are preaching Okie????.... seems like you are just plain wrong again

I guess Okie will have a new reality show soon..... " Lies, Deception and So Many Excuses" The best one was last week "Quit Your Job" Okie 10k dinar everytime you say Done deal, Nuff Said Cash Next week..... will give every penny to charity

This one is for bear5642...... The IMF has a mandate that it will be a managed float.... That will be 2 to 2.5 % + or - for each 90 days.... if they came out at .86 they would never get to the rate they had before their currency was crippled..... wake up smell the coffee..... The eagle has not landed,,,, as a matter of fact they are still trying to find one.... looks like the only birds you fly with are the vultures..... and that seems what the gurus are into these days.

Poppy2.... pack your baqs... go on vacation.... spend all your money..... because the RV will not happen till the IMF meeting is over next week with Shabibi..... That means the earliest will be the 12th of September.......... I won't be going on vacation with a pumper anytime soon... and the laser light you so speak about is a black light and no where near a laser..... and 72 hrs..... want to wager on that????

Bluwolf..... Firecarl all I will say is that everything said is correct, info is

overwelming, banks are waiting and ready, all gov. agencies are waiting for the

go, everyone in this investment is on its toes, the dinar is on all bank screens

in the frontal side info furnish by one of my crew members and her husband, ty

Nueva Gracia and Luis excellent job, so as you may see we are on high alert.

Remember the system, be advised. Remember not to get rip up by your banks and

its low rates.

[scribe] But since banks are closed not until

Tuesday

the only thing on the bank back screens is the screen saver.... Who in their right mind that is responsible to keep what they know about the dinar RV ( if they know anything) would let anyone see what is happening..... Have you been doing the back pedal shuffle?.... did you not cry wolf many many times in the past that we are done, cash in on Monday..... the only thing that you have said that is true up to now is it won't happen till Tuesday......... It can't because our BANKS ARE CLOSED...

Pick another day and let's play " Wanna Make a Wagar"

* possum (possum Non-labor day): DV 9/3/11

September 4th, 2011 10:05 am · Posted in DOOZIES

I retired Friday cuzz of the RV is done. Possum and momma ready to party!

the only thing you have retired from is reality and that has been an on going process for the last year at least with you

Bulldog75] FLASH: IQD, IMO, MAY COME IN, UP TO, ONE DOLLAR HIGHER THAN 3.68!

CBI “FLASHING/BLINKING & THEN CLOSED, CALIBRATION TYPE ACTIVITY” WITH LOCKED

RATE ABOUT TO COME ANY HOUR WITHIN HOLIDAY PERIOD. 98.97% PROBABILITY RATE POST

CONTINUES THRU HOLIDAY WEEKEND INCLUDING MON/TUES, WITH CASH-INS HIGHLY PROBABLE

MID TO LATE WEEK. CONDITIONS CONTINUE HIGHLY FAVORABLE WITH IRAQ’S ECO

COMMITTEE, CABINET ACTIONS, NEW CURRENCIES, PARLIAMENT & CBI. CURRENT CBI ON

LINE “BLINKS/UPS/DOWNS” ENHANCE THE RATE POST. ***

your HO is not worth squat............ keep picking days at least three every week like the rest of the gurus and please for our sake, include the rates....... I predict is will happen one day in the future.... Let's bet on that one....

Vic Ticious says no one has the guts to stand up to the gurus.... It is a shame they block anyone from posting that will put a crimp in their flow of selling dinars.... well I for two am tired of the BS, hype and pumping that goes on. It preys on peoples emotions not logic

Ghost at OOMC early Sunday Afternoon

09/04/2011 Ghost – I ASK OKIE IF I

SHOULD POST THIS AND HE SAID-HMMMMM–WELL UH—OH O.K.–IF YOU WERE IN EUROPE

TOMMOROW YOU WOULD VERY WEALTHY

1:22 PM [dash riprock] Ghost: From East

to West is the way she will blow!!! Tighten up the saddle straps

folks!

Ghost -DASH RIPROCK–YOU NAILED IT

Ghost – THIS WEEK WILL

PROBABLY BE THE SMALLEST NUMBER ON THIS SITE SINCE INCEPTION

Another post from Okie..... he crys everytime someone calls BS on him... now he has a ghost writer...... inventative .. I will admit to that... and this post is truly BS... Please tell Me where in Europe I can cash and I will fly out tonight.....

* Poppy2 and Bear5642 Sunday afternoo chat at OOM: Dinar Recaps 9/4/11

September 4th, 2011 02:04 pm · Posted in DOOZIES

Sep 4 2:12 PM [POPPY2] WE ALL ARE EVERYONE HEAR SHOULD HAVE HEARD MY PASTOR THIS

MORNING HE PROPHISIED THAT TODAY WAS A DAU OF GREAT DELIVERANCE IN FINANCES FOR

A MULTITUDE THAT HAS BEEN EXPECTING. HE HAS NO IDEA THAT PEOPLE IN THE

CONGREGATION HAS DINAR LOL,LOL HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT DINAR. BUT HIS CHURCH

IS FULL OF IT AND IT IS GOING T BE AMAZING IN THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO AS WE ALL

TITHE INTO THE BODY OF CHRIST. POPPY2

And I go to Miss Cleo the tv fortune teller ... she tells me don't listen to the gurus.... they are just trying to make money.... tell lies and deceive people......

This is all I have..... sorry that it has to be made public.... Okie Has the Okie camp ..... Tony has the followers in his site..... So vote for the Jim Jones of the Dinar World.... I have my pick

Nuff Said, Done Deal, Cash as soon as it happens... Sit, wait and relax will be here someday soon

Hitman

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

Hitman.. Thanks for the post.

Just one request. Would you be so kind to highlight your comments with another color or put all your comments together at the end of the posts? It would make it easier to tell your comments from your actual post.

Thanks

• Upvote 5

Why do people copy and paste liars crap?? Even if it is in the rumor section and just keeps their mental problem stirred....

Registrant:

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: o k i e t h e o i l m a n

Created on: 20-Jun-11

Expires on: 20-Jun-12

Last Updated on: 20-Jun-11

Administrative Contact:

Private, Registration o k i e t h e o i l m a n@domainsbyproxy.com

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

United States

(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:

Private, Registration o k i e t h e o i l m a n@domainsbyproxy.com

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

United States

(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.DNSPRO.ORG

NS2.DNSPRO.ORG

Edited by AENewman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

DIAZEPAM, LORAZEPAM, OXAZEPAM, CLONAZEPAM, MIDAZOLAM,CHLORPROMAZINE, HALDOL, OLANZAPINE . Which is your preference? laugh.gif MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE WOULD BE MORPHINEwink.gif

Um...he said calming...not coma-inducing... :D

Ur Family Had U Committed ?

He got his commission check for the month...

• Upvote 3

How about a Phat Bank Account ! cool.gif

U can take Nurse Betty's 4th Choice, the Clown-azepam, and Laff all the Way to the Bank ! biggrin.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif hi D.T.tongue.gif

laugh.gifUm...he said calming...not coma-inducing... biggrin.gif

He got his commission check for the month...

Well....... i was kinda thinking we could put okie in a coma and revive him when his dong is about to R.V. Then we wouldn't need to listen to too much garbage. But maybe some of us would miss the entertainment.laugh.gif

• Upvote 2