Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

P"BS" Presents - Masterpiece Theatre - OKIE + Scotti g

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From A Chinese Restaurant In Baghdad. We Just Got Our Fortune Cookies. Confucius Say: Crowded Elevator Always Smells Different To A Midget.

11:08 AM [scotti g] A quick word from two strong sources from across the sea! The activation is beginning. This is not manufactured. The ground is rumbling as one source put it! What we have been waiting for is on the verge of release. Be patient. Be respectful. I can tell you that DonnieR, Poppy2, Okie, the Rabbi, BGG and the rest of us have been receiving information for two weeks that this is the time. We are expectant! We are ready but remember this is a fluid situation. I can't tell you haw many people hit me up with "The banks are closed" SO WHAT? That is not going to keep the CBI from doing what they have claimed and been released to do. Yes I said released . Be patient with those of us who really do only want to bring you the accurate and truthful news. This is not being taken from anyone else. This is not warmed up information or recycled from another site! We are not pumping! I have not made one cent for researching 70 hours a week for the last three plus months... More to come ! Word is that we will see it today! I TRUST AND AM EXTREMELY HOPEFUL THAT THIS IS MOST ACCURATE! One of these sources has been 100% thus far

11:11 AM [scotti g] Oh I forgot to mention BEAR in that credits for hard research work!!!! One of these bits came from one of his contacts!

11:12 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I CONCUR THE R/V HAS TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ AND IS TO BE LIVE ON THE BANK SCREENS IN THE USA TODAY ACCORDING TO IRAQ SOURCE

11:12 AM [scotti g] I do not know if it is seen in the streets yet! We are awaiting confirmation for that!

11:12 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE--LET'S ALL REJOICE IN IT

11:13 AM [scotti g] We do know that the CBI is in the process of activating the rates into the system!

11:13 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THIS IS THE BEST INFORMATION SOURCE AVAILABLE THAT REPORTED IT TO US JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO

11:13 AM [scotti g] PAY ATTENTION!!!!! WE DO NOT SEE IT IN THE STREETS YET BUT ARE WAITING FOR THAT INFORMATION FROM A SOURCE IN COUNTRY!

Read More button on right

11:16 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G HAS GREATER OR AS GREAT OF A CONNECTION WITH SOURCES THAN I DO---I BELIEVE THE SOURCES ARE 100% ACCURATE--LETS SEE IT ON THE BANK SCREENS AND WE WILL BE CERTAIN TODAY

11:16 AM [scotti g] 1biz4u What part of activating today was vague??????? I am trying to be as plain and straight forward as I can be. WE ARE BEING TOLD THE CBI IS ACTIVATING THE SYSTEM. WE ARE BEING TOLD THAT WE WILL SEE IT IN THE BANK! Do not bug your banks

11:18 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THAT IS OUR UNDERSTANDING AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME

11:18 AM [scotti g] Look I am tired of seeing people post the same question over and over that I have already answered as plainly as I can!

11:19 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE-REMEMBER--WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY---OUR SAVIORS WORDS-----IT IS FINISHED

11:20 AM [scotti g] The rates are suppose to be in the banks today! I am not GOD I can only provide you the info we have! We have no control over the timing. This is a fluid situation. We are EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC THAT WE WILL SEE THIS TODAY! Is that plain enough

11:25 AM [scotti g] ..OKIE OIL MAN You excited yet?

11:25 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G---HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO REALIZE THE FULL IMPACT OF OUR INFORMATION THIS MORNING---I KNEW THE LORD WOULD WORK THIS OUT FOR US NEARLY 8 YEARS AGO

11:26 AM [scotti g] ..OKIE OIL MAN Brother I am proud to be a wingman to you here today!

11:27 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTIG--I WOULD FLY INTO THE BELLY OF heck WITH YOU

11:27 AM [scotti g] Josey Wales So what is your point. The parliament has fully authorized the release. The CBI is releasing!

11:27 AM [scotti g] ..OKIE OIL MAN TY brother!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting From A Chinese Restaurant In Baghdad. We Just Got Our Fortune Cookies. Confucius Say: Crowded Elevator Always Smells Different To A Midget.

End Quote

DT...I know I said it over and over.......But you're a Freakin'Genius. .. I'm impressed... Thanks Man.

• Upvote 2

11:08 AM [scotti g] A quick word from two strong sources from across the sea! The activation is beginning. This is not manufactured. The ground is rumbling as one source put it! What we have been waiting for is on the verge of release. Be patient. Be respectful. I can tell you that DonnieR, Poppy2, Okie, the Rabbi, BGG and the rest of us have been receiving information for two weeks that this is the time. We are expectant! We are ready but remember this is a fluid situation. I can't tell you haw many people hit me up with "The banks are closed" SO WHAT? That is not going to keep the CBI from doing what they have claimed and been released to do. Yes I said released . Be patient with those of us who really do only want to bring you the accurate and truthful news. This is not being taken from anyone else. This is not warmed up information or recycled from another site! We are not pumping! I have not made one cent for researching 70 hours a week for the last three plus months... More to come ! Word is that we will see it today! I TRUST AND AM EXTREMELY HOPEFUL THAT THIS IS MOST ACCURATE! One of these sources has been 100% thus far

11:11 AM [scotti g] Oh I forgot to mention BEAR in that credits for hard research work!!!! One of these bits came from one of his contacts!

11:12 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I CONCUR THE R/V HAS TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ AND IS TO BE LIVE ON THE BANK SCREENS IN THE USA TODAY ACCORDING TO IRAQ SOURCE

11:12 AM [scotti g] I do not know if it is seen in the streets yet! We are awaiting confirmation for that!

11:12 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE--LET'S ALL REJOICE IN IT

11:13 AM [scotti g] We do know that the CBI is in the process of activating the rates into the system!

11:13 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THIS IS THE BEST INFORMATION SOURCE AVAILABLE THAT REPORTED IT TO US JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO

11:13 AM [scotti g] PAY ATTENTION!!!!! WE DO NOT SEE IT IN THE STREETS YET BUT ARE WAITING FOR THAT INFORMATION FROM A SOURCE IN COUNTRY!

11:16 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G HAS GREATER OR AS GREAT OF A CONNECTION WITH SOURCES THAN I DO---I BELIEVE THE SOURCES ARE 100% ACCURATE--LETS SEE IT ON THE BANK SCREENS AND WE WILL BE CERTAIN TODAY

11:16 AM [scotti g] 1biz4u What part of activating today was vague??????? I am trying to be as plain and straight forward as I can be. WE ARE BEING TOLD THE CBI IS ACTIVATING THE SYSTEM. WE ARE BEING TOLD THAT WE WILL SEE IT IN THE BANK! Do not bug your banks

11:18 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THAT IS OUR UNDERSTANDING AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME

11:18 AM [scotti g] Look I am tired of seeing people post the same question over and over that I have already answered as plainly as I can!

11:19 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE-REMEMBER--WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY---OUR SAVIORS WORDS-----IT IS FINISHED

11:20 AM [scotti g] The rates are suppose to be in the banks today! I am not GOD I can only provide you the info we have! We have no control over the timing. This is a fluid situation. We are EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC THAT WE WILL SEE THIS TODAY! Is that plain enough

11:25 AM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI-G---HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO REALIZE THE FULL IMPACT OF OUR INFORMATION THIS MORNING---I KNEW THE LORD WOULD WORK THIS OUT FOR US NEARLY 8 YEARS AGO

11:26 AM [scotti g] ..OKIE OIL MAN Brother I am proud to be a wingman to you here today!

11:27 AM [scotti g] Josey Wales So what is your point. The parliament has fully authorized the release. The CBI is releasing!

Liar's

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know about the rest of you...but people who quote the ENTIRE original post just to comment on it drive me BANANA PANCAKES! Unless you are commenting on someone OTHER than the original post, we ASSUME you are commenting on the original post!

(HappyVegas is stepping off her soapbox) biggrin.gif

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

I don't know about the rest of you...but people who quote the ENTIRE original post just to comment on it drive me BANANA PANCAKES! Unless you are commenting on someone OTHER than the original post, we ASSUME you are commenting on the original post!

HV - Does this drive you banana pancakes?!?

Or ... How about now??!

Does THIS drive you banana pancakes?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Now what you doing picking on the vertically challenged? I bet the elevator would smell different if Wilt Chamberlain were there too. Of course it would because he's dead and would really stink. But I digress.About that Chineese restaraunt. Avoid the Generals chicken, I just finished mine off and it was more like chewing gum than chicken. Did you ever notice that no matter what kind of chicken you order in chineese, you never get the whole breast. While I admit I am a breast man,there I go digressing again. Anyway you never get a whole piece of chicken breast. I think it's because it is really cat or dog or small mamal of the day. It is always cut into little pieces. If it tastes like chicken it must be...............rat, mouse, dog, cat,.................

Good work from the most dangerous cafeterias in Bagdad. Thanks.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Lets hope we are all laughing our a$$'s all the way to the bank.

On wisdom, Confucius say...

Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.

Man who run in front of car get tired.

Man who run behind car get exhausted.

Man with one chopstick go hungry.

Baseball is wrong: man with four balls cannot walk.

War not determine who is right, war determine who is left.

Man who drive like hell, bound to get there.

Man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.

Man who sit on tack get point!

Man who jump off cliff, jump to conclusion!

Man stuck in pantry have ass in jam.

When called an idiot sometimes is better to be quiet than to open mouth and remove all doubt.

Man who behaves like an ass will be the butt of those who crack jokes.

He who thinks only of number one must remember this number is next to nothing.

Man who put head on railroad track to listen for train likely to end up with splitting headache.

He who buries a man's wife alive, should not expect to sit at that man's dinner table without the subject coming up.

Man who eats photo of father, soon spitting-image of father.

Man who pushes piano down mineshaft get tone of A flat miner.

Wise man never play leapfrog with unicorn.

Man who fall in vat of molten glass make spectacle of self.

Man who fly airplane upside-down bound to have crack up.

Confucius say too damn much.

• Upvote 1

End Quote

DT...I know I said it over and over.......But you're a Freakin'Genius. .. I'm impressed... Thanks Man.

I echo those sentiments, enjoy reading posts from both of you, umbertino and DinarThug!!!

Cheers!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

On wisdom, Confucius say...

Very good vanman!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers!

I am so on board with that HappyVegas!!! So on board! +1

Cheers!

• Upvote 3