Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if Okie has the last laugh?

Elixirbaby

If I told you, your car was going to get a flat on the way to work, or to pick up the kids from school.

Eventually I would be correct.

And all the world shall bow to me!!!

What contries are showing this information on what screens.

Solid blinking light or just a bunch of blinking lights like the ones on Farikhans 'space ship'

Okie must know some folks high up!

He is drinking the same cool aide as Congress and Bernenke.

On the guru site

8-26-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man   TODAY I DECIDED TO MAKE 1 OF THE VERY FEW LAST POSTS I INTEND TO POST.  NOTICE THE INTEL WAS ALWAYS CORRECT--IT AT TIMES TOOK A FEW DAYS TO BE PROVEN BUT EVENTUALLY THE TRUTH LIKE CREAM, ROSE TO THE SURFACE. THE ONLY WRONG INTEL GIVEN ME WAS THE DATE. I AM GLAD THE R/V BEING TRIPPED LAST TUES NIGHT IS FINALLY BEING RECOGNIZED AND PROVEN BY OTHERS. MY SOURCES IS SO WELL PLACED THAT HAD IT NOT BEEN TRUE ABOUT THE R/V I WOULD NOT HAVE CREATED SUCH A FIRE STORM. REMEMBER WHEN KUWAIT R/V'D IT TOOK 7-10 DAYS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO KEEP UP?  I HAVE NUMEROUS SOURCES WORLD WIDE AND PERSONALLY KNOW OF AT LEAST 5 SEPERATE COUNTRIES THAT THE 3.68 RATE IS ON THEIR SCREENS AND ONLY AWAITING THE ACTIVATION TO PROCEED. I WILL NOT GIVE THE DATE OF ACTIVATION BECAUSE I AM UNSURE AT THIS TIME.  BE ASSURED IT IS PRESENTLY WORKING IT'S WAY THRU THE SYSTEM AND WILL APPEAR ACTIVATED VERY VERY SHORTLY NOW.  --REMEMBER OKIE SOMEDAY--HOPE IT IS PLEASANT MEMORIES AS I HAVE GIVEN MY ALL TO YOU AND THERE ARE NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE.

I've only been in this a few weeks and seen all the okie bashing. I just hope he has the last laugh.

Go RV

Why would you even post this knowing that folks on this site are still not over with the last "IT HAS RV'd" from OKIE....

DUCK AND COVER ...INCOMING... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Right after Ur Done Lickin' Piggy's "Chops" ! :o

:D :D :D

Ok DT, you have to stop now...i cant continue to buy keyboards

• Upvote 1

First off, Okie sounds like an idiot. Does he not know what happened in Kuwait at all? There was no "RV" like he is talking about. There was fear of the currency becoming worthless, and on the streets it sold for roughly $0.10 per dinar. Then, when it all settled down and was straightened out, the rate remained the same and never even changed. Very few people made money off of this, because you could never buy Kuwaiti Dinar at any actual locations for a cheap price.

Second, as of Wednesday, there is not even much talk about this in Iraq. No one I spoke with even brought up the subject, and I only heard about "re-denomination" once on tv. I know for a fact it's not "showing on screens" in Iraq as well.

Sheesh. Even when I was paid to spread rumors, we were told not to go as far as to give exact dates, or even narrow timeframes. (Since that could ruin credibility and cause a decrease in purchases). Seriously, this Okie guy will not have the last laugh. I will 100% guarantee it. If you don't believe me, speak to someone else who is contracting work in Iraq. We are usually a little more in the know when it comes to anything money related as we deal with the banks quite often.

Ahhhhh What? Could you please explain this statement about getting paid for spreading rumors.....please. I am not going to bash you or get mad or sully your handle in anyway...............but when you state in writing that you got paid to spread rumors I think you need to clarify for the forum just exactly ALL of the details of such nefarious activities. That you could shed some light would help enlighten all of us as to the tactics the pumpers use and it could also help the newbies who are smitten with the fever..........just saying................I am interested how all that works. Thank you. BTW Will you be willing to name your former employer or employers? .............But if you don't want to........well I couldn't blame you....nasty bit o bidness pumping is IMO. <_<;)

Edited by automag
  • Upvote 4

Ahhhhh What? Could you please explain this statement about getting paid for spreading rumors.....please. I am not going to bash you or get mad or sully your handle in anyway...............but when you state in writing that you got paid to spread rumors I think you need to clarify for the forum just exactly ALL of the details of such nefarious activities. That you could shed some light would help enlighten all of us as to the tactics the pumpers use and it could also help the newbies who are smitten with the fever..........just saying................I am interested how all that works. Thank you. BTW Will you be willing to name your former employer or employers? .............But if you don't want to........well I couldn't blame you....nasty bit o bidness pumping is IMO. <_<;)

I cant wait to hear the response to this, but it would be very interesting to see if this person has the balls to own up to the statements that were made..

I cant wait to hear the response to this, but it would be very interesting to see if this person has the balls to own up to the statements that were made..

INdeed !! I really would like to know what he or she knows..........But I'm holding my temper because I'd just like some info on it. I'm just like you.....waiting. :)

Hello everyone, I had to register today to chat with you. Okie is by far more damaging than the hurricane bearing down on our beautiful country today. For someone to be the self proclaimed leader of the Dinar RV world, he is creating another type of natural disaster. The human emotion disaster, which is very fragile. When every person involved in this investment is hanging on hopes and dreams, a magical post appears, everyone that reads it wants it to be true, we scramble every website to fact find, and to no avail, another false alarm.

When the reality sets in that it didn't happen, it is the worst feeling. The collateral damage we feel from being lied to and missled, is like the aftermath of a Hurricaine, and I have been thru a few of those.

I would like to propose that we don't refer to Okie as "Okie" anymore, and perhaps he won't get the attention and traction he has. Perhaps we can refer to him as Catagory 5.

I have researched all the sites, by far DV and Adam is the real deal. Thanks for the platform.

• Upvote 5

NOTICE THE INTEL WAS ALWAYS CORRECT--IT AT TIMES TOOK A FEW DAYS TO BE PROVEN BUT EVENTUALLY THE TRUTH LIKE CREAM, ROSE TO THE SURFACE. THE ONLY WRONG INTEL GIVEN ME WAS THE DATE. I AM GLAD THE R/V BEING TRIPPED LAST TUES NIGHT IS FINALLY BEING RECOGNIZED AND PROVEN BY OTHERS. MY SOURCES IS SO WELL PLACED THAT HAD IT NOT BEEN TRUE ABOUT THE R/V I WOULD NOT HAVE CREATED SUCH A FIRE STORM.

End Quote

What can I say... Replying anything to those statements is like shooting at the Red Cross.

I HAVE NUMEROUS SOURCES WORLD WIDE AND PERSONALLY KNOW OF AT LEAST 5 SEPERATE COUNTRIES THAT THE 3.68 RATE IS ON THEIR SCREENS AND ONLY AWAITING THE ACTIVATION TO PROCEED. I WILL NOT GIVE THE DATE OF ACTIVATION BECAUSE I AM UNSURE AT THIS TIME.

End Quote

Same as above

Here we go again!! I need a beer!! :)

Make that a 6-pack just in case.....Plus some tonic water for me. Thanks.

If he's rite, beers on me!!! :blink:

[/quote

He isn't.

Right after Ur Done Lickin' Piggy's "Chops" ! :o

:D :D :D

Good reminder..... He thinks this already got into Oblivion... No way.........

I think I found Okie. He's the one in the hat. :lol:

I love creative Math.

• Upvote 1

Oh newbie do you have a lot to learn. Don't get all worked up about anything okie has to say. He has NEVER been right about ANYTHING. But let's jjst say for the sake of argument that he was right this time. There whould be no laughing at all on his part, no saying see I was right because being right 1 time does not outweigh being wrong hundreds of times.

Absolutely agree. I don't understand why ANYONE would believe what this Okie character has to say at all. In my book, if you are constantly wrong with your predictions, you no longer have any credibility. Why do people still listen to what he says?

• Upvote 1

NOTICE THE INTEL WAS ALWAYS CORRECT--IT AT TIMES TOOK A FEW DAYS TO BE PROVEN BUT EVENTUALLY THE TRUTH LIKE CREAM, ROSE TO THE SURFACE. THE ONLY WRONG INTEL GIVEN ME WAS THE DATE. I AM GLAD THE R/V BEING TRIPPED LAST TUES NIGHT IS FINALLY BEING RECOGNIZED AND PROVEN BY OTHERS. MY SOURCES IS SO WELL PLACED THAT HAD IT NOT BEEN TRUE ABOUT THE R/V I WOULD NOT HAVE CREATED SUCH A FIRE STORM.

End Quote

What can I say... Replying anything to those statements is like shooting at the Red Cross.

I HAVE NUMEROUS SOURCES WORLD WIDE AND PERSONALLY KNOW OF AT LEAST 5 SEPERATE COUNTRIES THAT THE 3.68 RATE IS ON THEIR SCREENS AND ONLY AWAITING THE ACTIVATION TO PROCEED. I WILL NOT GIVE THE DATE OF ACTIVATION BECAUSE I AM UNSURE AT THIS TIME.

End Quote

Same as above

Make that a 6-pack just in case.....Plus some tonic water for me. Thanks.

I love creative Math.

U- man that is funny......

I remeber the last time he heard another guru named Steve he followed him down the same road claiming he was done, retireing because the toll it had taken on him phisically and mentally...That was back in April of 2011.

A couple of days later this fool was out of so called retirement and at it again. Dumb old bastard never learns. Maybe its his followers that never learn. :blink:

'NOTICE THE INTEL WAS ALWAYS CORRECT--IT AT TIMES TOOK A FEW DAYS TO BE PROVEN BUT EVENTUALLY THE TRUTH LIKE CREAM, ROSE TO THE SURFACE.'

By God you have to sort of admire someone who can brazenly make a statement like this after all the dozens of times he's been proven wrong.

Kinda leaves me scratching my head in bewilderment and amazement.

• Upvote 1

On the guru site

8-26-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man   TODAY I DECIDED TO MAKE 1 OF THE VERY FEW LAST POSTS I INTEND TO POST.  NOTICE THE INTEL WAS ALWAYS CORRECT--IT AT TIMES TOOK A FEW DAYS TO BE PROVEN BUT EVENTUALLY THE TRUTH LIKE CREAM, ROSE TO THE SURFACE. THE ONLY WRONG INTEL GIVEN ME WAS THE DATE. I AM GLAD THE R/V BEING TRIPPED LAST TUES NIGHT IS FINALLY BEING RECOGNIZED AND PROVEN BY OTHERS. MY SOURCES IS SO WELL PLACED THAT HAD IT NOT BEEN TRUE ABOUT THE R/V I WOULD NOT HAVE CREATED SUCH A FIRE STORM. REMEMBER WHEN KUWAIT R/V'D IT TOOK 7-10 DAYS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO KEEP UP?  I HAVE NUMEROUS SOURCES WORLD WIDE AND PERSONALLY KNOW OF AT LEAST 5 SEPERATE COUNTRIES THAT THE 3.68 RATE IS ON THEIR SCREENS AND ONLY AWAITING THE ACTIVATION TO PROCEED. I WILL NOT GIVE THE DATE OF ACTIVATION BECAUSE I AM UNSURE AT THIS TIME.  BE ASSURED IT IS PRESENTLY WORKING IT'S WAY THRU THE SYSTEM AND WILL APPEAR ACTIVATED VERY VERY SHORTLY NOW.  --REMEMBER OKIE SOMEDAY--HOPE IT IS PLEASANT MEMORIES AS I HAVE GIVEN MY ALL TO YOU AND THERE ARE NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE.

I've only been in this a few weeks and seen all the okie bashing. I just hope he has the last laugh.

Go RV

Here's the thing - When it RV's and Okie wants to take credit for it, let him! But Okie was and is already wrong with this "one more sure thing prediction", so people are laughing at him. This is just one of many predictions that Okie has made. I'm hoping that it happens soon but it didn't happen "again" like Okie predicted.