Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

B.'s responce to our conversation.

Spud

I care, I listen to Breitling. But I wanna know the truth. That is why I have said if you have something backing up your claims that Breitling is wrong on issues, to post it here for all to see. A few people have done that, and I take my hat off to them, thank you. I wanna hear everybody's opinion, if it comes with info. The people that do drive by bashings bring nothing to the table, just as the peope that chim in just to say he he is beyond reproach don't really get it. Don't ever put somebody on a pedestal, never ever, that is asking for disappointment.

Dalite, Dinarck, Keep, and a few of the others I really do see where you guys are coming from now, it is good to have all these differnt types of people hear to debate issues. I don't want to blindly follow anyone, just as I don't want to blindly hate some one. Saying Breitling is 100% wrong about everything is a week minded statement. But I am not saying that any of you are 100% wrong because you don't agree with Breitling.

Sorry Mr. I, this is an important discussion. We have made a little head way here I think. When people put real numbers down, I would call that a discussion. When they blather back and forth only touching on one issue, I would call that ignorant argument.

I don't think he is 100% wrong about everything......cause I honestly don't listen to him all the time, but the times I have heard him, he has made some silly statements so I haven't seen much of a need to continue listening you know?

And because of some of these statements (especially about buying lower denoms) and him being tied in with a company who just so happens to sell dinar, makes him and his intentions very questionable.....EVERYONE has an agenda in dinarland, especially site owners,promoters, and sellers......and what solidifies these thoughts to me about breitling being questionable is just simply how easy it is to verify what happens in certain situations and he fails to talk about it or speak as if he really knows......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

if he can't understand a basic concept of redenomination, how can he possibly have the correct understanding of other processes?

Gezz, I hate to double quote you in one thread, but several times I have caught you trying to back track on what you said. Maybe if you didn't make statements like this people would take you more seriously.

• Upvote 1

Gezz, I hate to double quote you in one thread, but several times I have caught you trying to back track on what you said. Maybe if you didn't make statements like this people would take you more seriously.

I'm not back tracking.....I know what I said, but that doesn't translate to me saying he is wrong 100% all the time....

It means that I have serious doubts with a lot of other things he says but as I already commented I don't listen to him all the time but the times I have its been silly comments....but also like I said before I do agree that warka is a good thing to look into.....

I'm pretty sure I explained myself and where I'm coming from in this thread.....

• Downvote 1

I'm not back tracking.....I know what I said, but that doesn't translate to me saying he is wrong 100% all the time....

It means that I have serious doubts with a lot of other things he says but as I already commented I don't listen to him all the time but the times I have its been silly comments....but also like I said before I do agree that warka is a good thing to look into.....

I'm pretty sure I explained myself and where I'm coming from in this thread.....

Yep you sure did. No need for further comment.

• Upvote 2

Unreal. Well he basically proved my point for me. I love how he says he puts peoples minds at ease by telling them they cannot remove zeros off a lower denom. He puts their minds at ease alright. By misinforming them. I really cant figure out if this guy doesnt know how a RD works or if he does and pretends not to. Seems like he ignores the possibility and doesnt bother to learn how one works. That would explain alot of the nonsense that he spews and also explains why all his views are geared toward a RV. I have still yet to hear him explain how a RV to the rate he gives..what was it 1.17 to 3.20 is even possible.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Hahahahaha

Well someone should email him and let him know that he should read up on redenominations and what happens......he still has no idea

And along with that he had to throw in there again to buy the lower denoms in case it lops hahahaha

He really isent doing himself any favors.....

seems like there is a lot of that here :(

• Upvote 1

Unreal. Well he basically proved my point for me. I love how he says he puts peoples minds at ease by telling them they cannot remove zeros off a lower denom. He puts their minds at ease alright. By misinforming them. I really cant figure out if this guy doesnt know how a RD works or if he does and pretends not to. Seems like he ignores the possibility and doesnt bother to learn how one works. That would explain alot of the nonsense that he spews and also explains why all his views are geared toward a RV. I have still yet to hear him explain how a RV to the rate he gives..what was it 1.17 to 3.20 is even possible.

We are clear on where you stand. You are miss quoting now. I would rather hear you tell us about the 500 and 1000 dinar coins and how that's gonna work with your 1000-1 theory. And the 100k notes. All the funds from the DFI plus other funds like the $100+ mil that they are still getting back along with a low national debt that they are paying back rapidly and how that should reflect in the currency.

• Upvote 2

Actually, Now, that isn't a bad idea because the basic stamp doesn't have a monetary value stamped on it so if the rate goes up, the postage does too.

Not true, all stamps have value, but forever stamps are still good if rate goes up. But not all stamps are forever stamps.

We are clear on where you stand. You are miss quoting now. I would rather hear you tell us about the 500 and 1000 dinar coins and how that's gonna work with your 1000-1 theory. And the 100k notes. All the funds from the DFI plus other funds like the $100+ mil that they are still getting back along with a low national debt that they are paying back rapidly and how that should reflect in the currency.

In my opinion the 500 & 1000 coin articles was a translation issue and really meant coins worth 500 & 1000 in old dinar meaning a 1 new dinar coin and a .50 new dinar coin. The same happened with the will print 30 trillion new dinar article. What the translation was trying to say was 30 trillion worth in old dinar of new dinar. Meaning 30 billion new dinar. Here is proof of that in a article that is posted in the news section now.

He pointed out that "the restructuring means the issuance of a combination of the different categories of existing categories, and the lifting of the zeroes means that the number of account will be lower, does not affect the value of the currency and transactions of individuals and their income and wealth does not affect the contracts and obligations of individuals contractual and mandatory, arguing that" the total money supply of currency, amounting to about 32 trillion dinars and will be replaced after less than 30 billion dinars.

Sorry Spud but that is from Shabibi himself and means nothing but RD. Would like to hear Breitlings take on that.

The 100K note article has been shown to be 8 months old but it doesnt mean they wont introduce one. If they did then you can bet they wont RV anytime soon. That would tell me that they will kick the can down the road which is fine as long as the RD is off the table. Drox makes a good point about it being ready in case the RD is shot down. I hope he is right.

How much is in the DFI? How much has been spent? Where is the DFI? Those are things I havent heard answers too and what we have seen in print is contradicting. Honestly I am unsure of it's effect on the value of the IQD but even if the DFI was 250 billion I fail to see how that could back 60 trillion dinar. The question also still remains....How does 60 trillion dinar become worth 60 trillion USD as Breitling is saying with his 1.17 rate?

The 1000-1 isn't my theory. It is what we are being told by the CBI. Here is from another article that we just recieved...

citizens of the trading day, and can conduct his business in the two currencies of any existing and new,'s goods as current price, for example, JD 1000 The customer can give the seller the present paper a class 1000 dinars, as well as be able to give him a coin a new category of one dinar.

Yeah yeah I admitt I dont know what the JD is all about but the article speaks of Iraqs upcoming RD so I figure its a miss print or translation issue. Also we have seen these words in numerous other articles.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So it's ok for you to say this or that was a miss print or miss translation. I could do the same thing. Sorry Dinarck, the article saying the 30tril becoming 30bil must have been a miss translation. And right there is half of the amount of dinar in circulation from what you say. You say 60tril, Shabibi just said 30tril. Does this not point toward there already being a reduction of circulated currency? I know 1000-1 is not your theory, but a few people here including you have picked it up and ran with it. I'm not feeling your argument. You have a semi solid base for your claims. Nothing rock solid. So how are you gonna make money if your RD happens at 1000-1 or are you gonna just cash out and be done? I mean are you gonna invest in Iraq other ways or not?

Edited by Spud
  • Upvote 2

The fellow you are addressing there seems to be another Dinarck. A know it all economist!

Also I have read articles coming from Iraq that states the three zeros, so tell me how you delete three zeros from a 500, 250, and 50 dinar note? Explain that economist.

Really? Is this a joke?

Oh and by the way to all you negative loppers, If the RV or whatever you want to call it don't take place real soon, I will buy myself some of the lower notes, sense they did state the three zeros. So again tell me how you delete three zeros from a 500, 250, and 50 dinar note? I am waiting for your expert advice on that.

Your take on it is as simplistic as it is misguided.

Do you honestly believe that just because the maths of removing three zeros from a number that doesn't have three to give means they can't?

if 1000 old dinar becomes 1 new dinar why can't 500 old dinar be half a dinar coin like a 50 cent?

that is just one of many many possibilities, they could justrequest all certain notes are being withdrawn and exchanged.

• Upvote 1

Oh and by the way to all you negative loppers, If the RV or whatever you want to call it don't take place real soon, I will buy myself some of the lower notes, sense they did state the three zeros. So again tell me how you delete three zeros from a 500, 250, and 50 dinar note? I am waiting for your expert advice on that.

It's easy. When you take 3 o's away from those notes they are worth crap just like your 25k notes are now. None of you or them know a dang thing about what is going on. It's all garbage. There hasn't been one bit of info worth believing on this site or any other site for years now. It's the same ole recycled garbage. Do searches, all the same nonsense but more creative as time goes on. I want to know if it's going to revalue and that's all. I don't need any other advice. Especially from someone on the Internet. Did or is it going to revalue? "I dont know!" ok thanks have a good night. Wow, see how easy that was!

The only reason we are in this investment is because of the past revalue of Kuwait and the thought this could happen here. It's a gamble just like any other stock or business investment. Enjoy the ride and stop bashing each other.

Stop being silly thinking that these people know more than you do. Read and you will find all the stuff they are telling you regardless of how long you've been invested. I'd like to see the gurus resume. I'd bet none or very few have backgrounds any different than you or I. Nonsense is all I hear these days.

You divide them by 1000 like all the other notes.

I care, I listen to Breitling. But I wanna know the truth. That is why I have said if you have something backing up your claims that Breitling is wrong on issues, to post it here for all to see. A few people have done that, and I take my hat off to them, thank you. I wanna hear everybody's opinion, if it comes with info. The people that do drive by bashings bring nothing to the table, just as the peope that chim in just to say he he is beyond reproach don't really get it. Don't ever put somebody on a pedestal, never ever, that is asking for disappointment.

Dalite, Dinarck, Keep, and a few of the others I really do see where you guys are coming from now, it is good to have all these differnt types of people hear to debate issues. I don't want to blindly follow anyone, just as I don't want to blindly hate some one. Saying Breitling is 100% wrong about everything is a week minded statement. But I am not saying that any of you are 100% wrong because you don't agree with Breitling.

Sorry Mr. I, this is an important discussion. We have made a little head way here I think. When people put real numbers down, I would call that a discussion. When they blather back and forth only touching on one issue, I would call that ignorant argument.

I listen to Breitling for the same reason that I come here and read all these threads. To get an idea of what may or may not be happening with our investment. Nobody knows for sure how this is going to play out. We are educating ourselves to the possibilities and forming our own opinions.

There is nothing wrong with challenging someone's understanding of this investment. That's part of the learning process. To learn different views on how this could play out. All I ask is to back it up and state why you don't agree with someone and provide your own thoughts and reasons, just like they did.

There is nothing wrong with a debate. It's the lowering the conversation to name calling or bashing because we don't agree with what is being said but are unwilling to state exactly why we disagree.

I really enjoyed reading these most recent posts. Looks like civility has been trying to make a comeback. We all want to talk about our thoughts but when when we start to respond to each other with anger or hostility, we loose focus of the real discussion.

Give me your point of view but be a big enough person to let me decide what I want to believe. :)

MoneyCzar, on 22 August 2011 - 07:21 PM, said:

Please tell me that wasn't a serious question. Do you really not understand how the three zeros can be removed from a note which doesn't have three zeros "printed" on it? Do you understand the concept of "decimal places?" When three zeros are removed, the decimal point is simply moved three positions to the left. A 500 Dinar note becomes a half Dinar note, a 250 becomes a quarter Dinar note, and a 50 becomes .05, if it continues to exist at all after the old notes are eventually removed from circulation. This is very simple math gang. You don't have to be an "expert" to understand how basic the RD concept is. Believing that they can't remove three zeros from a note which doesn't HAVE three zeros is almost unbelievable. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

I listen to Breitling for the same reason that I come here and read all these threads. To get an idea of what may or may not be happening with our investment. Nobody knows for sure how this is going to play out. We are educating ourselves to the possibilities and forming our own opinions.

There is nothing wrong with challenging someone's understanding of this investment. That's part of the learning process. To learn different views on how this could play out. All I ask is to back it up and state why you don't agree with someone and provide your own thoughts and reasons, just like they did.

There is nothing wrong with a debate. It's the lowering the conversation to name calling or bashing because we don't agree with what is being said but are unwilling to state exactly why we disagree.

I really enjoyed reading these most recent posts. Looks like civility has been trying to make a comeback. We all want to talk about our thoughts but when when we start to respond to each other with anger or hostility, we loose focus of the real discussion.

Give me your point of view but be a big enough person to let me decide what I want to believe. :)

Hey Spud. I just reread my post and it seemed like it was directed straight at you. That wasn't what I was going for! I was just stating my thoughts about these threads. Please don't take this as me bashing you! It was just a commentary directed at both sides of the discussion. I do appreciate your input.

So it's ok for you to say this or that was a miss print or miss translation. I could do the same thing. Sorry Dinarck, the article saying the 30tril becoming 30bil must have been a miss translation. And right there is half of the amount of dinar in circulation from what you say. You say 60tril, Shabibi just said 30tril. Does this not point toward there already being a reduction of circulated currency? I know 1000-1 is not your theory, but a few people here including you have picked it up and ran with it. I'm not feeling your argument. You have a semi solid base for your claims. Nothing rock solid. So how are you gonna make money if your RD happens at 1000-1 or are you gonna just cash out and be done? I mean are you gonna invest in Iraq other ways or not?

Lol...well first of all there is 30 trillion physical and 30 trillion electronic dinar. Of course they would only have to print enough to replace the 30 trillion physical. Now lets talk about that. I knew when I first read the will print 30 trillion new dinar article that the translation was off. Common sense will tell you that alone. Do you realize how many notes it would be if they printed 30 trillion dinar in lower denoms? For a population of 30 million people? The country would be flooded in physical currency. Then we had the article that I posted come out confirming that I was right.

Again Im not running anywhere with the 1000-1 theory. Its what we are being told by Shabibi.

No. If they RD I will try and get as much back as I can and move along.

Please tell me that wasn't a serious question. Do you really not understand how the three zeros can be removed from a note which doesn't have three zeros "printed" on it? Do you understand the concept of "decimal places?" When three zeros are removed, the decimal point is simply moved three positions to the left. A 500 Dinar note becomes a half Dinar note, a 250 becomes a quarter Dinar note, and a 50 becomes .05, if it continues to exist at all after the old notes are eventually removed from circulation. This is very simple math gang. You don't have to be an "expert" to understand how basic the RD concept is. Believing that they can't remove three zeros from a note which doesn't HAVE three zeros is almost unbelievable. :rolleyes:

yeah, breitling fans ...that is a big error on his part thinking RD only happens on the larger note. he talks of parity yet he ignored simple math such as that. go cry to mommy now to have him comfort and reassure you and his delusion of grandeur.

• Upvote 2

Lol...well first of all there is 30 trillion physical and 30 trillion electronic dinar. Of course they would only have to print enough to replace the 30 trillion physical. Now lets talk about that. I knew when I first read the will print 30 trillion new dinar article that the translation was off. Common sense will tell you that alone. Do you realize how many notes it would be if they printed 30 trillion dinar in lower denoms? For a population of 30 million people? The country would be flooded in physical currency. Then we had the article that I posted come out confirming that I was right.

Again Im not running anywhere with the 1000-1 theory. Its what we are being told by Shabibi.

No. If they RD I will try and get as much back as I can and move along.

Attitude adjustments are in order. Lol

Maybe you weren't hearing him correctly......

He stated if someone was uneasy about the removing of the three zeros (which is what we refer to in dinarland as a lop) that you should buy the lower denoms (which of course are at a rediculous rate)

But if he understood the process of a redenomination, he would know that it doesn't matter what bills you hold because they will allbe affected and be replaced meaning that regardless of what you hold you will have to exchange at a rate of 1000 old, to 1 new dinar and only the new dinar would carry the new rate. There is no diversifying in that respect.....you can't lop only certain bills and this is not hard to verify!!

Now having a warka account is a good idea simply for purposes of having to exchange cause we don't know how availible the new denoms will be to us.....but after he talked about buying lower denoms I pretty much turned it off cause if he can't understand a basic concept of redenomination, how can he possibly have the correct understanding of other processes?

Maybe its his listeners that need to do a little homework......don't wanna hurt anyones feelings but the truth can be eye opening....google is your friend....

I'm not going to praise Breitling as 100% facts because I have heard him say things that aren't correct, like the NWO stuff ect... but he has never said what you claim.

He has always stated that they will not LOP period, the reason for buying lower Dinar is for people who think they will call in the large denoms (5K and up) and have

maybe a small bounty on them or a low rate, so people kept emailing and asking how can they protect themselves if they only have 25K's and that is why he said go buy lower denoms if you feel like you will loose out. Then they can keep the small denoms and ride the rate up.

He doesn't pump either because he has also said if you need money for rent or food that just sell off your Dinars, there will be other avenues to invest later down the road in Iraq.

So he is saying there will be no LOP, so in his theory he is correct about the smalls, but that is his theory.

I can say that some things he does explain to people is facts about policy and what they need to do to complete and RD or RV.

***Not bashing you Keep, just explaining what I here on the audios. Peace.*** (PS - he is better than Okie and the gang IMO.)***

Hahahahaha

Well someone should email him and let him know that he should read up on redenominations and what happens......he still has no idea

And along with that he had to throw in there again to buy the lower denoms in case it lops hahahaha

He really isent doing himself any favors.....

Keepmwlknfny, not only that he can spell better than you, but he is also a more honorable and knowledgeable man than you; so please, stop with your bitter comments, we are tired of reading your attaching posts!!!!!!!! :angry::tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've heard Breitling say, several times, that he bought the lower notes because he felt like they would not remove them from circulation (as they would the large notes) and he could hold on to them as the value of the dinar increased.

Seems like a very reasonable strategy to me.

• Upvote 1

Just a thought, if people here who I can assume are educated can't grasp what you are explaining, then how the heck are the Iraqi's going to understand it when most of them are not smarter than a 5th grader? I don't see this making the Iraqi's happy, I see riots coming if anything. IMO of course.