Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

B.'s responce to our conversation.

Spud

I don't listen to B's radio shows, and no longer follow his advice. I can tell you that I watched him closely more than 2 years ago, and he and his "Dubai Guys" have yet to be correct about anything. That much you can be certain of. If he is doing two radio shows every day, you can be sure of only two things. One, he is not doing it merely out of a selfless desire to educate investors, and two, he's making money from your purchase of Dinars and from the existence of his website. As but one of many examples, B was certain more than 2 years ago that the Dong was about to revalue to 5-6 cents on a particular weekend, and many people bought the VND as a result. Needless to say, the Dong in fact "DEvalued" shortly thereafter, and all the hype about a Dong RV since then has been exactly that - hype......not unlike that of the IQD which has been going on for more than 7 years now.

Breitling is an intelligent guy, and there is little doubt that he knows exactly how a re-denomination works. If he's ignoring the possibility, and encouraging people to buy smaller denoms as a "protection" against a possible RD, then he is misleading people. IF there is a RD, having smaller denoms will not protect you from the dreaded lop. The three zeros will be removed from ALL currency, not merely the notes which actually have three zeros "printed" on them. This is not a process involving taking a pair of scissors and cutting zeros off the end of a note. The RD is accomplished by moving "decimal points" 3 positions to the left, affecting all currency, not just the large notes. There will almost undoubtedly be a specific time period after which the old notes will no longer be used. Unless you have the smaller denoms in "new notes," there would be little value in having them. Spending big money to buy the current small notes is almost certainly foolish. The gurus who refuse to acknowledge that anything other than a revaluation is possible are not misINFORMED - they are intentionally misLEADING, and they have a motive for doing so. I would suspect that some of B's advice is worth listening to, and some is not. Do your own research, and don't believe everything you hear, even if it "sounds" like the provider of info knows what they're talking about. Experience has taught us that in Dinarville, this is usually not the case.. :blink:

• Upvote 1

Just a thought, if people here who I can assume are educated can't grasp what you are explaining, then how the heck are the Iraqi's going to understand it when most of them are not smarter than a 5th grader? I don't see this making the Iraqi's happy, I see riots coming if anything. IMO of course.

You are correct; it would be a hard sell.

The daily articles we are seeing now will only intensify, if the measure passes a vote.

The long exchange period and gradual removal of the Large notes ( actually all old notes) from the circulation will allow the distrust and misunderstanding become dampened by constant reinforcement that both new and old are equal.

After three years of co-existence, the confusion should have subsided.

Again, all of these worries will be faced, if the RD plan is approved.

Currently, that is still an unknown.

I can't believe I read the entire thread (up to this point)! I feel like a voyeur to a cat fight! Thought I would get some information, something that would help. But no, just a piss fight! Guys and gals, there is an old saying, "Never get into a piss fight with a skunk." And I am not naming the skunks. But right now all of you smell pretty bad. BYE.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I can't believe I read the entire thread (up to this point)! I feel like a voyeur to a cat fight! Thought I would get some information, something that would help. But no, just a piss fight! Guys and gals, there is an old saying, "Never get into a piss fight with a skunk." And I am not naming the skunks. But right now all of you smell pretty bad. BYE.

And you just helped add..... nothing. I have learned a few things from this thread, a few facts too. I don't think any of us are any closer to knowing what will happen, but we are touching on some of the possiblities. I was pretty gung-ho on Breitling, and now I am seeing a few holes in statements. And if you go to his site right now, he has some donate to the navy seals foundation, WTF is that about? How does that relate to the dinar? I sure as hell am not going to give money to support the government or there employee's! They already take enough tax money from me, and spend it poorly. I found this solicitation disturbing. I really think the timing is odd. We stirred up a bunch of stuff here and his site numbers went up, all of a sudden this donate to the seals pops up. I still think he has great info. And most of the bashers are just trying to be right about something rather than trying to be rashional. How else are we going to ask the hard questions? If it wasn't for sites like DV, we would still be waiting to name our next dog Okie after the RV!

I have enjoyed the creative conversation and opinions from all of you, I've been in this investment for a long time, and there is one thing that I know.

You play the entire field and not just a part of it, I purchased the lower denoms early on because I wanted to make sure that I could ride the 2nd wave that the currency will have with its increase.

I can hold onto the lower denoms until I determine that the rate is a rate that I want to deal with, I do agree though there is going to be pressure put on us to get rid of the big notes,,,,

And of lot of the people in this fourm probably only want the 1st round on this investment (cash out and go), me personally I want as much as i can get so if 3,4,5 years down the road the dinar hits 5, 6 or 7 bucks, I'll be there with my lower denoms and a smile....

Just my 3 cents worth....

Go RV..

In my opinion the 500 & 1000 coin articles was a translation issue and really meant coins worth 500 & 1000 in old dinar meaning a 1 new dinar coin and a .50 new dinar coin. The same happened with the will print 30 trillion new dinar article. What the translation was trying to say was 30 trillion worth in old dinar of new dinar. Meaning 30 billion new dinar. Here is proof of that in a article that is posted in the news section now.

I think I need to help you with your opinion here. The 500 & 1000 were likely printed as they should be.

Your on the right-track, but, I think they were referencing the #s in FILs

500 FILs = 1/2 Dinar

1,000 FILs = 1 Dinar

If we used the same concept for US Currency it would be like this

1,000 FILs $1 ($1 coin)

500 $0.50 (50-cent piece)

250 $0.25 (Quarter)

100 $0.10 (Dime)

050 $0.05 (Nickel)

010 $0.01 (Penny)

It should be noted that FILs don't necessarily need to be coinage.. They just need to be face value wise under one currency unit.

Coins would likely last longer, but notes would likely be a preference.

Keepmwlknfny, not only that he can spell better than you, but he is also a more honorable and knowledgeable man than you; so please, stop with your bitter comments, we are tired of reading your attaching posts!!!!!!!! :angry::tiphat:

I actually think KeepM has a reasonable unique outlook. He takes a no-emotion view point of this, and attempts to go by that analysis.

In reality, I think KeepM is mostly misunderstood by the many on here. I know he is still hopeful, but tries to prevent solid no b.s. facts and no b.s. ideas or opinions.

We can look at both sides of the equation, and things wouldn't make sense which ever route they go. We're left confused.

So, I don't see the point in the attack.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I agree he seems unique. No-emotion out look? Maybe you didn't catch his back and forth in the recent thread he put up.

Eh, love it when things get taken out of context....

I guess, I would be better off re-phrasing it as.. "He tries the majority of the time to remove all emotions when analyzing the investment."

Nothing wrong with that.. We can tune in on the pump or dump, but, all it means to us is a just a rollercoaster ride that is long over due coming to a stop and we have no idea the outcome.

• Upvote 1

Of course you would, because he's telling you what you want to hear. You don't want to hear the truth.

If you knew the "truth" you wouldn't even be posting on this site. all of this is pure speculation except for the few directly involved. Quit fooling yourself. I believe what i want and i see you're doing the same so quit trying to impose your ideas on others. i personally believe that anyone involved in dinar will profit soon. i personally think it wont go into next year. you can throw lop around all you want but you wouldnt have invested if you thought it would lop.

• Upvote 1

I think I need to help you with your opinion here. The 500 & 1000 were likely printed as they should be.

Your on the right-track, but, I think they were referencing the #s in FILs

500 FILs = 1/2 Dinar

1,000 FILs = 1 Dinar

If we used the same concept for US Currency it would be like this

1,000 FILs $1 ($1 coin)

500 $0.50 (50-cent piece)

250 $0.25 (Quarter)

100 $0.10 (Dime)

050 $0.05 (Nickel)

010 $0.01 (Penny)

It should be noted that FILs don't necessarily need to be coinage.. They just need to be face value wise under one currency unit.

Coins would likely last longer, but notes would likely be a preference.

I actually think KeepM has a reasonable unique outlook. He takes a no-emotion view point of this, and attempts to go by that analysis.

In reality, I think KeepM is mostly misunderstood by the many on here. I know he is still hopeful, but tries to prevent solid no b.s. facts and no b.s. ideas or opinions.

We can look at both sides of the equation, and things wouldn't make sense which ever route they go. We're left confused.

So, I don't see the point in the attack.

Thanks Darin. I believe you are correct. I knew something like that was going on but didnt snap to the fils. Thanks for clearing that up.

Reminds me of a lady I worked with once... the U.S. Postage rate was about to increase, so she said we should all go out and buy lots of stamps now before the

rate increased.

Now that's funny. Did anyone point out to her the utter foolishness of her statement, or did all just shake their heads and roll their eyes?