Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

B.'s responce to our conversation.

Spud

Hahahahaha

Well someone should email him and let him know that he should read up on redenominations and what happens......he still has no idea

And along with that he had to throw in there again to buy the lower denoms in case it lops hahahaha

He really isent doing himself any favors.....

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 20

For the hardcore Breitling followers:

I will gladly trade 100 fresh, crisp, uncirculated 500 dinar notes for a single 1/10 oz gold coin or bullion piece.

I also have 250 and 50 Dinar notes that I would accept silver for.

If you believe B's advice, you can have lowers without having to spend any more cash.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Hahahahaha

Well someone should email him and let him know that he should read up on redenominations and what happens......he still has no idea

And along with that he had to throw in there again to buy the lower denoms in case it lops hahahaha

He really isent doing himself any favors.....

At least he can spell.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

hey just

buying lds are not for lop. it's for low rate and time to turn in your higher denoms. don't show your ignorance.

I wished I had some lower denoms for that purpose. Cashing those out, one at a time, would allow for being able to establish a structure to move the large bills through.

You can tell from the comments those that bash Breitling obviously do not listen to what he is saying. They are picking out 1 sentence and taking things out of contex. He's into diversifying, covering every base, even covering for the occurences you don't believe will happen just in case they do happen. I don't think I'm going to crash my car yet I still put my seatbelt on.

The pack mentality on these boards of jumping all over anyone who has an opinion they don't agree with is insane.

• Upvote 10

You can tell from the comments those that bash Breitling obviously do not listen to what he is saying. They are picking out 1 sentence and taking things out of contex. He's into diversifying, covering every base, even covering for the occurences you don't believe will happen just in case they do happen. I don't think I'm going to crash my car yet I still put my seatbelt on.

The pack mentality on these boards of jumping all over anyone who has an opinion they don't agree with is insane.

I agree. It's impossible to really even argue because it is clear they don't even really listen to him. They take one statement and throw it out and talk about how he is an idiot. The guy is simply telling everyone that if you are uneasy about the investment then diversify. He isn't selling anything and is going out on a limb to share his thoughts to the rest of us. As a result people tear him down. Everyone has the right to disagree, but come on, to call the guy a turd or an idiot to me is simply ridiculous and uncalled for. Not only that, the people who disagree don't ever back their rationale up with solid info/research of their own they simply take statements out of context and call him an idiot for citing his opinion. It's just really very disappointing.

Maybe you weren't hearing him correctly......

He stated if someone was uneasy about the removing of the three zeros (which is what we refer to in dinarland as a lop) that you should buy the lower denoms (which of course are at a rediculous rate)

But if he understood the process of a redenomination, he would know that it doesn't matter what bills you hold because they will allbe affected and be replaced meaning that regardless of what you hold you will have to exchange at a rate of 1000 old, to 1 new dinar and only the new dinar would carry the new rate. There is no diversifying in that respect.....you can't lop only certain bills and this is not hard to verify!!

Now having a warka account is a good idea simply for purposes of having to exchange cause we don't know how availible the new denoms will be to us.....but after he talked about buying lower denoms I pretty much turned it off cause if he can't understand a basic concept of redenomination, how can he possibly have the correct understanding of other processes?

Maybe its his listeners that need to do a little homework......don't wanna hurt anyones feelings but the truth can be eye opening....google is your friend....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

after he talked about buying lower denoms I pretty much turned it off cause if he can't understand a basic concept of redenomination, how can he possibly have the correct understanding of other processes?

That is a very narrow minded statement and you know it.

I wanna be the fist one to tell you that much of the stuff you and others are saying about a LOP and how it would work is making sence, OK.

I'm listening, and the lop makes sence when you combine the CBI articles with the Turky articles.

So let me ask you this are you gonna sell your Dinar now, or are you gonna wait and see what happens?

Would you invest in the ISX after the LOP?

Would you invests in the new IQD after a 1000 to 1 RD?

Would you invest in an American company that is set up to do business in Iraq for years to come?

• Upvote 3

I have listened to Breitling even before he had his audio thread. He has been good advice for years.

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I would follow Breitling into an investment before I'd follow any nay sayer on here.... Nothing more to say about that.... cool.gif

tip_hat.gif i agree!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I agree. It's impossible to really even argue because it is clear they don't even really listen to him. They take one statement and throw it out and talk about how he is an idiot. The guy is simply telling everyone that if you are uneasy about the investment then diversify. He isn't selling anything and is going out on a limb to share his thoughts to the rest of us. As a result people tear him down. Everyone has the right to disagree, but come on, to call the guy a turd or an idiot to me is simply ridiculous and uncalled for. Not only that, the people who disagree don't ever back their rationale up with solid info/research of their own they simply take statements out of context and call him an idiot for citing his opinion. It's just really very disappointing.

I don't really understand why people like Breitling so much. It's the same guru stuff in a slightly different package.

He says he's "only going off what the CBI has said." First of all, from what I've seen, it looks like the CBI is saying LOP. Second of all, even if you don't believe or ignore that, he says "they want to get it to equal a dollar." Well, guess what, 3 digit LOP and it's a real small RV to get it to a dollar. They can get it to a dollar either way. Saying that they want to increase the value of the dinar does not necessarily mean a huge RV, yet he says that it does like it's the only option.

"The ministry of planning says the nominal value will be 1.17."

That doesn't even make sense. Nominal does NOT mean exchange rate. It means face value. This isn't subject to debate, you can look up the definition. Saying that they want to have a nominal value of 1.17 would mean they actually want a bill that says it's worth 1.17 dinar. Not 1 dinar, not 5 dinar, not 2 dinar, but 1.17 dinar. Can you imagine people trying to make change with a 1.17 dinar bill? It makes no sense. Obviously they DO NOT want a bill with a nominal value of 1.17. He either fell for some other gurus lies about what nominal means, or he's intentionally spreading them himself.

That's just in the first minute of his 8/17 call.

"The more dinar you have the less of a risk it will be."

Lol, come on. More investment = more risk, not less. This is just plain common sense. If it LOPs and RVs to a dollar most people are going to lose money due to spread. If you have more dinar, you're gonna lose, you guessed it, more money.

"They're still going to go up to 5 dollars one of these days."

This is pure hyperbolic speculation, and the numbers don't support it. It's really just a ridiculous thing to say.

"[LOP] doesn't work"

Then why do so many countries do it? It does work. China LOPd. You think China isn't an economic powerhouse? Look at their GDP. What are Breitlings qualifications that he knows better about currencies and finances on a country to country level better than the brightest minds in the countries themselves? Does he think everyone in China is stupid? Everyone in Turkey? Everyone in Brazil? Everyone in all the other countries that have LOPd? LOPs work, if they didn't, countries wouldn't do them. Countries don't LOP just for fun.

"Look at Turkey...these are scams."

Scam? How is it a scam? You have a 1000000 note worth 1 USD that'll buy a loaf of bread. You end up with a 1 note worth 1 USD that'll buy a loaf of bread. Where is the scam? If you want a scam take a look at all the gurus that have been pumping a 3+ dollar RV for the last 7 years. THAT is a scam.

"The people of Turkey are sitting around, they're poor, they don't know what to do."

Turkey has a GDP of 616 billion (and that's 2009, probably gone up) and a population of 75 million, for a per capita of $8200.

Iraq has a GDP of around 100 billion and a population of 32 million, for a per capita of $3100.

Who are the poor ones, again?

Breitling is the same nonsense in a different wrapper.

I would follow Breitling into an investment before I'd follow any nay sayer on here.... Nothing more to say about that.... cool.gif

Of course you would, because he's telling you what you want to hear. You don't want to hear the truth.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Why does anybody really care what he is saying anymore. Seems to me that we all have made up our minds about him. Can't we agree to disagree and move on? These posts are getting kinda old. He does his own thing on his own website. We are the ones that are bringing him here for the praise/bashing.

• Upvote 3

I don't really understand why people like Breitling so much. It's the same guru stuff in a slightly different package.

He says he's "only going off what the CBI has said." First of all, from what I've seen, it looks like the CBI is saying LOP. Second of all, even if you don't believe or ignore that, he says "they want to get it to equal a dollar." Well, guess what, 3 digit LOP and it's a real small RV to get it to a dollar. They can get it to a dollar either way. Saying that they want to increase the value of the dinar does not necessarily mean a huge RV, yet he says that it does like it's the only option.

"The ministry of planning says the nominal value will be 1.17."

That doesn't even make sense. Nominal does NOT mean exchange rate. It means face value. This isn't subject to debate, you can look up the definition. Saying that they want to have a nominal value of 1.17 would mean they actually want a bill that says it's worth 1.17 dinar. Not 1 dinar, not 5 dinar, not 2 dinar, but 1.17 dinar. Can you imagine people trying to make change with a 1.17 dinar bill? It makes no sense. Obviously they DO NOT want a bill with a nominal value of 1.17. He either fell for some other gurus lies about what nominal means, or he's intentionally spreading them himself.

That's just in the first minute of his 8/17 call.

"The more dinar you have the less of a risk it will be."

Lol, come on. More investment = more risk, not less. This is just plain common sense. If it LOPs and RVs to a dollar most people are going to lose money due to spread. If you have more dinar, you're gonna lose, you guessed it, more money.

"They're still going to go up to 5 dollars one of these days."

This is pure hyperbolic speculation, and the numbers don't support it. It's really just a ridiculous thing to say.

"[LOP] doesn't work"

Then why do so many countries do it? It does work. China LOPd. You think China isn't an economic powerhouse? Look at their GDP. What are Breitlings qualifications that he knows better about currencies and finances on a country to country level better than the brightest minds in the countries themselves? Does he think everyone in China is stupid? Everyone in Turkey? Everyone in Brazil? Everyone in all the other countries that have LOPd? LOPs work, if they didn't, countries wouldn't do them. Countries don't LOP just for fun.

"Look at Turkey...these are scams."

Scam? How is it a scam? You have a 1000000 note worth 1 USD that'll buy a loaf of bread. You end up with a 1 note worth 1 USD that'll buy a loaf of bread. Where is the scam? If you want a scam take a look at all the gurus that have been pumping a 3+ dollar RV for the last 7 years. THAT is a scam.

"The people of Turkey are sitting around, they're poor, they don't know what to do."

Turkey has a GDP of 616 billion (and that's 2009, probably gone up) and a population of 75 million, for a per capita of $8200.

Iraq has a GDP of around 100 billion and a population of 32 million, for a per capita of $3100.

Who are the poor ones, again?

Breitling is the same nonsense in a different wrapper.

Of course you would, because he's telling you what you want to hear. You don't want to hear the truth.

Well, no, actually... because he's smarter then the average bear. You = 'average bear'. :D

Why does anybody really care what he is saying anymore. Seems to me that we all have made up our minds about him. Can't we agree to disagree and move on? These posts are getting kinda old. He does his own thing on his own website. We are the ones that are bringing him here for the praise/bashing.

agreed. ;)

• Upvote 1

That is a very narrow minded statement and you know it.

I wanna be the fist one to tell you that much of the stuff you and others are saying about a LOP and how it would work is making sence, OK.

I'm listening, and the lop makes sence when you combine the CBI articles with the Turky articles.

So let me ask you this are you gonna sell your Dinar now, or are you gonna wait and see what happens?

Would you invest in the ISX after the LOP?

Would you invests in the new IQD after a 1000 to 1 RD?

Would you invest in an American company that is set up to do business in Iraq for years to come?

Nope, not selling now....gonna wait to see what happens of course cause the bill was sent to parliment and it could be shot down and force another plan to be put together to increase the value which is what I am hoping for.....

Yes I would invest in ISX after a lop....nothing changes except the numbers (they will be easier to manage) and no money is lost....actually shows stability in the economy because your able to erase the after affects of hyperinflation.....

Yes I would try and get my hands on the new currency after a RD because I'm pretty confident that they will be able to get back to the three dollar range in the future and as stated by themselves and what was in the future plans of iraq....

Yes, if I had the money and this american business had great potential sure I would invest with them.....Iraq is an emerging economy and has great potential....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Geesh! You guys are getting really antsy these days, take it easy on Breitling, he helps a lot of people and answers a lot of questions for a lot of "newbies' just like we were at one time. Personally, he appears to have the patience of Job.

Hey, and no bashing me either-I have been invested for at least one year and read these sights on avg. an hour or two a day-so I am not a '"newbie" even though I just paid for the VIP recently. Anyhoo, find something else to nitpik over and leave the guy alone (Breitling.)

I care, I listen to Breitling. But I wanna know the truth. That is why I have said if you have something backing up your claims that Breitling is wrong on issues, to post it here for all to see. A few people have done that, and I take my hat off to them, thank you. I wanna hear everybody's opinion, if it comes with info. The people that do drive by bashings bring nothing to the table, just as the peope that chim in just to say he he is beyond reproach don't really get it. Don't ever put somebody on a pedestal, never ever, that is asking for disappointment.

Dalite, Dinarck, Keep, and a few of the others I really do see where you guys are coming from now, it is good to have all these differnt types of people hear to debate issues. I don't want to blindly follow anyone, just as I don't want to blindly hate some one. Saying Breitling is 100% wrong about everything is a week minded statement. But I am not saying that any of you are 100% wrong because you don't agree with Breitling.

Sorry Mr. I, this is an important discussion. We have made a little head way here I think. When people put real numbers down, I would call that a discussion. When they blather back and forth only touching on one issue, I would call that ignorant argument.