Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi all, I have just been watching CNBC here in Bonnie Scotland and i saw the report of pres. obama having froze all syrian assets within the U.S. He has also acording to the report , banned companies and individuals from trading or investing with syria. Was just interested as to whether anyone thinks the U.S and her allies will be invading there next? He is also quoted as saying that it is time for the syrian president to step down and for the people of syria to choose their own leaders....... was there not something similar said before we went into iraq for the second time? Have a good day everyone! BB. x;) :D

• Upvote 1

Hi all, I have just been watching CNBC here in Bonnie Scotland and i saw the report of pres. obama having froze all syrian assets within the U.S. He has also acording to the report , banned companies and individuals from trading or investing with syria. Was just interested as to whether anyone thinks the U.S and her allies will be invading there next? He is also quoted as saying that it is time for the syrian president to step down and for the people of syria to choose their own leaders....... was there not something similar said before we went into iraq for the second time? Have a good day everyone! BB. x;) :D

Cheers for the update betty, Where about's in scotland are you ??

• Upvote 1

Cheers for the update betty, Where about's in scotland are you ??

In a village about 20miles East of Glasgow and approx. 30miles West of Edinburgh. Wishaw is the nearest town. If you use google earth and put in wishaw , Scotland or my postal code you will see. postal code is ML2,0QQ. You are welcome for the update.:D

Just because we impose sanctions, does not mean we are going to invade. As an American, I do not like the implication.

But I must admit, we did invade Iraq because they had something we needed and had value.

Don't worry. We won't be invading Scotland.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

canada dont run anything, so no one care what they do

I wasn't attacking America. I love America. I was attacking your completely useless president!

You don't know squat about Canada and you're really showing your ignorance. We're your largest trading partner in the world as well as your closest ally. Recently our Prime Minister has been leading the free world in condemning these tyrants in the Middle East because Obama hasn't been. Doh!! tongue.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I wasn't attacking America. I love America. I was attacking your completely useless president!

You don't know squat about Canada and you're really showing your ignorance. We're your largest trading partner in the world as well as your closest ally. Recently our Prime Minister has been leading the free world in condemning these tyrants in the Middle East because Obama hasn't been. Doh!! tongue.gif

+1 man I have a buddy who did 3 tours in Nam and he had nothing but good to say about the canadian`s that joined the fight over there. I used to hunt bear in canada and have never met a more respectful people in all my travels anywhere out side the US. and yes sorry to say our president is useless.

• Upvote 2

like i said, Canada doesn't RUN anything, sorry bro its fact, trade is least important on power scale...but you win, end of convo

like i said, Canada doesn't RUN anything, sorry bro its fact, trade is least important on power scale...but you win, end of convo

All I can say is Doh! Read what you just wrote. "trade is least important". I agree, we have nothing more to talk about.

• Upvote 2

Being from Montana - I love our neighbors to the north (some people think Montana is in Canada). A little known fact among most Americans - the US imports more of its crude oil from Canada than any other single country.

Another little known fact for most Americans - The Tragically Hip are some of the greatest lyracists in the last 2 decades - well - IMO....

"I can smell a rat, and it's all rat..."

Just because we impose sanctions, does not mean we are going to invade. As an American, I do not like the implication.

But I must admit, we did invade Iraq because they had something we needed and had value.

Don't worry. We won't be invading Scotland.

I am sorry if what i stated at the beginning of this post offended you or anyone else. It was not my intention to do so and i don't consider america a threat to Scotland or the united kingdom. Or so called government and the italaian government have both supported President Obama in his actions. I was not implying in any way shape or form that this was Americas next move. (to invade Syria or any other country):(

• Upvote 2

canada dont run anything, so no one care what they do

Really....your attitude and intelligence shines through the spelling and grammar.

You best brush up on your lack of knowledge on Canada or just say nothing next time. Pathetic.

I am sorry if what i stated at the beginning of this post offended you or anyone else. It was not my intention to do so and i don't consider america a threat to Scotland or the united kingdom. Or so called government and the italaian government have both supported President Obama in his actions. I was not implying in any way shape or form that this was Americas next move. (to invade Syria or any other country):(

No offense should be taken, it is just the truth except America and their Military Industrial Complex

are doing what they are instructed to do by the real people in charge. Hopefully that will change very soon and America can get their country back.

• Upvote 2

This is a sad situation.

People...women and children are getting shot down by their on government because they want FREEDOM!

Marching and forming protest against the treatment they receive and speaking out against the government/dictatorship. Shot and killed in cold blood!

Would we stand for that here in the USA? I think NOT!

May GOD BLESS them all. GOD will deliver them from their oppressor

AND LET FREEDOM RING!

Not to mention one of America's largest supplier of oil (no it's not the middle east, Canada and Mexico supply most of our oil)

The only Americans that seriously bash Canada are generally ignorant and have never left the state they were born in.

At least someone in North America has a set 'nads.

I have been giving you +1 on as many of your posts as I can find, trying to offset the dweebs