Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANOTHER BANK STORY FROM ELSEWHERE

76er

* shybaby (WF bank & the Little guy): PTR 8/16/11

August 16th, 2011 04:37 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

From OOM Chat 4PM Today

[TheeScotsman] Here is a true story in Texas, regarding the Dinar, by someone I know: It is NOT bogus. Whoever thought that I would have a bank story? Certainly not me, but now I do, so here goes: First, no bashing me for posting this. Got it? Since I am the only person that can verify it, I suppose it will get dumped in the “rumor bin”, but that’s OK. Those of you who know me, know that I’d never make up such a tale. I do apologize for it being a bit long. OK. Here goes: I was holding a check made payable to me from my credit union in another state. I had a heck of a time cashing it because I do not have an account here in Texas anymore. After going to several places and getting the bum’s rush, my daughter suggested that we go to her bank. It turns out that her bank is WF, where we had our house in FL financed and during the housing market devaluation, we suffered a huge loss and wound up selling it on a “short sale”. Which as you may know, dings your credit. If it were not for my daughter’s suggestion, I would have

[TheeScotsman] If it were not for my daughter’s suggestion, I would have purposely avoided WF! However, in I went and the bank officer said she’d have to check with the bank manager, who was out to lunch, and for me to come back tomorrow. So, today, I decided I was not giving up and went in to hear the verdict. The bank officer politely said the bank manager said no because of the short sale on my credit report.( Now, in the meantime, I carried a 25,000 IQD note there just to satisfy my curiosity, and to see what they might t say about it.) So, after I was told no on cashing the check, I pulled out the IQD note and said, “Have you ever seen one of these?’ The bank officer said she had not. So, I said, “Well, I bet your manager knows what this is. Just tell her that I have _______IQDs (left blank because I am not saying how many I have – sorry. But it is not a shabby amount). She said “OK. I will”. Then I left and was in my car in the parking lot on my way out. The bank officer came running out and tapped on the car window,

[bonbon] Ghost, Love me Tender is a beautiful song, one of the best in my book.

[TheeScotsman] and tapped on the car window, and said, “The bank manager would like to see you, if you have time.” When I went into the bank manager’s office, I was greeted ever so friendly and she said they changed their minds and decided to honor my check cashing request and open an account for me! I had to pick my jaw up off the floor! Never in my life has a bank manager come chasing after me!! I was in shock. I said, “So you have heard of the IQD investment?” To which, she replied, “Oh yes.” There was no futher exchange of dialog. So I opened an account, they deposited my check, and I immediately withdrew all but $25. What a change in attitude!

SHYBABY

LINK

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 5

That isn't even 76er's story.....he copied and pasted it from what looks like a chat log.....didn't you notice the "[bonbon] Ghost, Love me Tender is a beautiful song, one of the best in my book." part! Yes this is in the rumors area but still.....common folks. So now this has turned into "theescotsman's" story he heard first-hand from "somebody he knows", now being posted by 76er as tho it was his/hers own. I'm not trying to be a downer but this is the reason why people are starting to talk bad about DV as just another crap rumor/pumper site. There are alot of great people here and i have learned a ton about this investment so I believe that when this stuff comes creeping out of the woodworks, then they need to be called out. IMO if you dont have a legit story OF YOUR OWN, that you experienced personally, then you should leave other peoples BS alone and stop posting their garbage.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

It does state that it is from a chat log

* shybaby (WF bank & the Little guy): PTR 8/16/11

August 16th, 2011 04:37 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

From OOM Chat 4PM Today

even so , for a rumor it is pretty interesting. The only hole in the story that I can see is why would that person leave after telling a banker to inform the manager about the IQD? Wouldn't you wait around for a response instead of, "Oh, by the way I have x amount of IQD... If you need me, I'll be in my car leaving...."

• Upvote 2

[TheeScotsman] and tapped on the car window, and said, “The bank manager would like to see you, if you have time.” When I went into the bank manager’s office, I was greeted ever so friendly and she said they changed their minds and decided to honor my check cashing request and open an account for me! I had to pick my jaw up off the floor! Never in my life has a bank manager come chasing after me!! I was in shock. I said, “So you have heard of the IQD investment?” To which, she replied, “Oh yes.” There was no futher exchange of dialog. So I opened an account, they deposited my check, and I immediately withdrew all but $25. What a change in attitude!

SHYBABY

LINK

bank managers get 99% of their info from the rumor boards or people walking in telling the bank managers the dinar is not a scam because they read it on okies site therefore it must be true. hell, when i was a newbie to dinar investing, i would have walked in to my local bank to have a sit down with the manager to tell them to expect to see me on monday with my millions and to roll out the red carpet :lol: . but i had to restrain, and now it is almost two years later. a bank sees an average of about 200-2000 people every day (just guessing) and every day a few people at least have to ask a teller or manager about the dinar, so its no big secret. i would also speculate that some tellers and managers are invested. just because they hold iqd doesnt mean they have inside info. people have to stop believing bank rumors because not one of them has came true yet.

Dear Penthouse Forum:

I never thought I would be writing you but you will never believe what happened to me at the bank. It was 1 minute to closing and the bank manager let me in just as she was closing the door. It didn't take me but a second brushing past her to know she was the hottest woman I had ever seen. All the other employees were gone as part of a send your employees home early day. So Ms. Hotteller I will call her handled my transaction.

While cashing my check I told her I had Iraqi dinar. She said, "Oh man, that is hot."

Then she led me into the vault where there was a bed with silk sheets covered with new US dollars. She told me to lay down on the bed of money and....

(oops boss is coming, I'll finish this later)

• Upvote 2

Dear Penthouse Forum:

I never thought I would be writing you but you will never believe what happened to me at the bank. It was 1 minute to closing and the bank manager let me in just as she was closing the door. It didn't take me but a second brushing past her to know she was the hottest woman I had ever seen. All the other employees were gone as part of a send your employees home early day. So Ms. Hotteller I will call her handled my transaction.

While cashing my check I told her I had Iraqi dinar. She said, "Oh man, that is hot."

Then she led me into the vault where there was a bed with silk sheets covered with new US dollars. She told me to lay down on the bed of money and....

ROFLMAO...Seriously funny stuff!!!

• Upvote 1

I dunno about these banks in the rumors sections of the board. I do know that my local BofA has told me several times that they are not and do not plan on dealing with the Dinar. The people that I have mentioned this to, laugh and ask me if I want my cash back in IQD when I go in. So who knows what the banks are up to. Probably no good. lol Go Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV!

the reason most of the banks have said they would not handle dinar is Iraq made a deal with just a few banks to handle the dinar WF owns Wester Union (already in Iraq)they will be one of those banks

Most banks stick to the major currencies but Im sure after the IQD hits 1.30 they will change there stories biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

ROFLMAO...Seriously funny stuff!!!

I appreciate the feedback but little green positives would really make me feel the love... ;)

In the coming communistic state we will get green marks for working and red marks and 40 lashings for not working hard enough...you know... a meritocracy... The scary part is somehow these red and green marks seem to matter... lol...

• Upvote 1

Dear Penthouse Forum:

BUT..... did you bring your DONG with you..

• Upvote 1